Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineo20

VIP Member
I don’t know I think it bonkers that’s she thinks it’s okay to come on about him sleeping in a bed with Luke. I wouldn’t even sleep in a bed with my nephews. I think it’s mad

Reactions: 27

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Tonight now while I'm meditating 🤣🤣 Ah go on now sarah girl, pull the other one it has bells on it 🤣🤣 You spelt MEDICATING wrong there now 💊💊

• Haha

MakingMadMoves

Hi guys,

Id like to start a go fund me for poor old burps,
She needs to get that blue jumper surgically removed and obviously she will be using a surgeon in Dublin for the procedure. As ye all know the cost of "just being" on the M8 is outrageous.
Dig deep ladies

• Haha
  • Heart

Danni78

Are Brian and Michelle engaged yet? Id laugh it happened this xmas before burp gets down the aisle...
side note if you were almost married only 3 years ago wouldn't it make you stop and think and not to rush it again, esp with a relationship so unstable as theirs, its dependent upon them getting a baby.
Mad to think all her showing off over the years thinking she was something and looking at her now, an overweight, unemployed, umarried and not even engaged....she never got her own way in the end while Brian has everything she craves

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Her cringe breadcrumbing with cringe irrelevant songs just for shitty content literally make my arsehole clench in embarrassment for her

• Haha

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I will never understand why she takes all the photos with Luke and just Keith in them 🤷🏻‍♀️ like as the mother of a child would you not want to be the one in the photos with your child to have as a precious memory to look back on 🤔 what a weird fish she is, I really can’t make her out at all 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mary Mary

VIP Member
And the thing is I really don’t think Brian gives two shits about her or her fake relationship - does she think he sits at home stalking her instagram to see what photos she is putting up? Get a life Sarah 🤣🤣

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
I met a girl yesterday and she told me burps is on disability benefits, got a "bonus " payment of 500 euro few weeks ago from social welfare. She's on a living alone allowance ( though I can't see how that is. ) and she's on carers allowance as well. She also got a "bonus " payment for that as well.
Now as far as I’m aware you can only get one social welfare benefit so she can’t have got all of the above

Bobs86

VIP Member
A coffee and a blow dry now this morning, and all is right with the world again!
Crocodile tears are all dried up!
“My main priority was IVF and getting pregnant” Oh we f*cking know that Sarah, sher your son was down in some random pub in Youghal entertaining the alcos all summer!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

cycleon

VIP Member
Psychotic cunt has got Luke's elf on the shelf a baby. Poor child isn't going to have a Xmas this year. What's the bet there's a present under the tree for Luke from the angel baby. The emotional abuse he's put threw every day how has noone stepped in! Imagine living in the shadow of a ghost for the rest of your life 💔 poor wee man!!
And the only reason he "nearly jumps out if the car" everytime he sees a rainbow, is because his "mother" has it hammered in to him that rainbow is the baby .... I hope Jean gets fully qualified soon cos they'll need a family discount for that poor child. Constant reminders of a baby he never knew, saw or met 🤬

Jellybb

VIP Member
It’s beyond me why brands/companies want this scruffy cunt advertising for them. She NEVER looks clean… she always looks clammy, unkempt and smelly 😬 hardly would entice you to buy into the shit she is trying to flog 😬

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
She loves to cook? She literally won't boil a potato for her no 1 son.
I'd say she's out on "the sick" is she?
Also, lots of things she won't post? She literally told half of elenlvenerife she was ovulating! Nothing is sacred with this one!

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
Anyone know is there a way I can watch her tictoc if I'm blocked? 🤔

Thanks
blocked on tiktok? Just log out and search her name then

She's delusional, I bet it is to keep Keith aswell, she only grieves the days that suit her, it's painful to watch. What will she be like at Christmas 🥴 Petition to get her banned off social media for the day 🤭 it's baffling her behaviour awful carry on !!!
im starting to think he’s as fucking bad. If he was sticking round due to guilt, surely he wouldn’t have gone to therapie last week.

plus she mumbled over the tests on the foetus with a “that’s another story” shite yesterday, when she mentioned they don’t know yet if it’s a boy or a girl. What could they possibly have been told ? Anyone with an idea of what to expect from these tests!

You’ve the next thread title “it’s me, hi, I’m the problem not keet” 😂😂
as we are coming to the end of the thread, just a reminder that I think this should definitely be the next thread title thanks to @Resu Eman
E9BDC2B6-77C3-4E17-988B-20AD6322A579.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart