Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
The next 5 days are very important in our surrogacy journey. If anyone here prays or lights candles I would appreciate every good - I won’t be hogging the thread or derailing but just could do with all the positive vibes.
To keep on brand - Sarah if you’d gone to Waterstones in Cork & taken the harsh advice you’d have been given about weight & lifestyle you’d be in a much healthier position now.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Puffin

VIP Member
I think everyone on this thread needs to pay attention to Sarah's advice and take a long hard look at ourselves so we can grow as people on 2023.

We should all look to Sarah on how we should be. Just be lying on the couch, just be in the car, just be doing the food shop, just be knotted, just be on plan 100% of the time , for one hour but then fall off the wagon eat 4 family packs of ham and two fields of bodadoes, just be a boss bitch in an oversized barely fitting blazer, just be beaudiful.

I'd also like to remind you all of the following while you go on your own journey of self examination, remember this journey should be a silent one but you must tall about it incessantly. When speaking about time always round up so 6 weeks becomes 6 months and a year becomes 3 , when it comes to clothes buy a size that might fit but remember you could of sized down, one size slipper doesn't fit all but neon blazers can fit a whole family and jellies can be given as comfort in any and all circumstances.

Don't forget to personalise all your clothes, plates, knives, forks, glasses etc now and remember Live, Love , Laugh ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

cycleon

VIP Member
🎶 "It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Teet's side, Therapie agree. I'll stare blankly at my son while doing reels into the mirror. It is just eggggghausting, I'll eat bodadoes coz the syns are zero" 🎶
You’ve the next thread title “it’s me, hi, I’m the problem not keet” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

brandambassador

VIP Member
So why are they back to therapie when it’s PSYCHOtherapy they need.
Bloods/scan you don’t need to travel for.
Genetic bloods should be done pre any treatment.
A plan for January maybe? Could that not be a zoom?
God when you think we shipped embryos from Cork to Greece and Sarah travels to Dublin more than what was /is required of us with Greece & our surrogate! Cork have been able to email and scan from Greece clinic to cork clinic etc & soon hopefully CUMH too. for anyone interested- if and when our surrogate gets pregnant, she will travel here with her toddler son at 6 months pregnant & she will have the baby here in Ireland (Cork) in order to eliminate us trying to leave Greece next year with ‘our’ son and a Greek birth cert. Our baby will be born in Ireland thanks to an amazing medical and legal team. It is the wish of our surrogate that in time she will get registration in her chosen qualification in Ireland and live here so we will help her with that also but they’ll be living/staying an hour from us so not in each other’s pockets. Christ I am really derailing, last message I swear but let me tell you if it was not for Waterstones legal genius and the Greek clinic legal team this wouldn’t be possible. And yet not once have I ever been asked to write or video a testimonial to help them with their sales! Fingers crossed this week guys & our surrogate LA who I wish had good enough English to understand the support on here. Apologies to anyone sick of me I am just so happy to be at round 1 x

• Heart
Reactions: 53

irishbiddy

Ah lads can anybody that is in her company in Killarney remind her that today is Sunday , the day of the week that was never going to be the same 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Resu Eman

🎶 "It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Teet's side, Therapie agree. I'll stare blankly at my son while doing reels into the mirror. It is just eggggghausting, I'll eat bodadoes coz the syns are zero" 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but day from hell, growths found on my cervix and after an agonising biopsy I’ve to wait 6/8 weeks over the Xmas period to find out if they’re benign or malignant. I feel like I’ve sunburn in my girly bits, Jesus Christ I don’t know how all you ladies with diagnosed problems deal with the examinations regularly, my hats off to you. There’s no more wrong with this mushed eggplant nose twat because if there was she’d be more humble about shit like this like the drama with the injections and how vulnerable it can make you feel. She’s a cunt fuck and I hope she gets the shits in Edinburgh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Jellybb

VIP Member
Are we supposed to believe now that Lewky can tell the time 🙄
Don’t give a fuck if I offend anyone but what the fuck was she doing telling that kid when she was pregnant a wet week? Especially given the fact she had the bleed and her various fictional ailments! That kid could be going around doing his daily business none the wiser but no….. Sarah is making him grieve

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’d hate to think of any kids in Luke’s class with a pregnant mammy going home worrying about the baby going to heaven cos they might have heard Luke talking about it happening to his mammy. Kids that age are just too young to be exposed to this kind of stuff. It’s not fair on them. It’s cruel in fact.

Reactions: 44

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So...she felt sad on the way out to take photos because she envisioned them taking photos and her having a bump

They also were all dressed the same.... why?

In the same breath...she was really cheeky and asked the photographer to take a pic of the three of them that wasn't planned.... Implying they had no intention of having photos done and they decided to crash Luke's photoshoot....

But Sarah had invisaged a bump and they all were matching.... But they were cheeky and asked could they jump in for a quick, unplanned photo

Welcome to the Sarah Burke circle of bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

butterflybilly

VIP Member
"It never occured to her that something could go wrong?" Well Sarah, you thick bitch, several people messaged you when you announced your 5 minute pregnancy, and asked was it a good idea to tell everyone including Luke, and you with your big bulls head didnt give one single shit!!!! You "were doing you, and what was right for you and the Bigot" you knew there was a high chance of MIScarriage early on, but was so desperate for attention, you thundered on, as you always do, giving a thought to no one, including your innocent son, except for number 1 Sarah as usual🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why can't she let Luke 'just be'
His Christmas tree is an ode to the misScarriage
His elf is an ode to the misScarriage
His bedtime with Cuddles O'Connor is an ode to the misScarriage
She is fucking deranged.
The damage she is causing to that beautiful boy.
She's a sick bitch.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sarah goes on as if she injected 100 times a day for years. They did ONE cycle of ivf. Plus if she could self inject when Keith was working why was she acting like an ape shrieking when he was injecting her, such an attention seeker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Sarah goes on as if she injected 100 times a day for years. They did ONE cycle of ivf. Plus if she could self inject when Keith was working why was she acting like an ape shrieking when he was injecting her, such an attention seeker
She is bat shit crazy, who includes a 5 year old child in the ivf process, what kind of sicko is she? He’s 5!!! She has completely taken away his innocence in that regard 😡

Shall64

Chatty Member
Luke still asks every Sunday to go on the app it's a comfort he still asks! In what world is that normal for a 6yr old. Luke also said he likes to check because the baby is still growing in heaven and she's happy he asks. I'm sorry but if that was my young child esp this close to Xmas and that's the 1st thing he wanted to do or talk about I'd be seeking professional help for him and absolutely ashamed of myself for fucking up my son's head. When mine was that small it would be woken up to find out how many days to Santa came and to open the advent calender and then the daily fight of why he can't eat the whole thing in one go. What dvd we where going to watch while eatting breakfast.
I think we can file all the Luke/baby interactions safely away in the “Things That Never Happened” cabinet.

She is completely inventing these situations for sympathy and engagement.

Despicable.

• Haha