Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
For the love of all that is holy is there not one person on here, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone in the CUMH that received a Dylan yokes present and knows the consultants reaction to the cuff links? Come onnnnnnnnnnnn. Spill the fecking ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Msweb93

You being more comfortable in clothes from the plus size section is because you need to buy your clothes from the plus size section. Own your body type Sarah and stop bullshitting everyone into thinking you're smaller than you are. Nobody cares!

Jellybb

VIP Member
Does anyone else want to jam a pencil into their ear drums whenever they hear that stupid isle of hope song or is it just me?

• Haha
  • Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Wouldn't you think that after how everything played out with the miscarriage that they would like to keep whatever they are up to now private. But no, she has to be shoving "her journey" down everyone's throat again. Sometimes Sarah less is more, its ok to do things in private and not see everything in life as content for Instagram.

On the plus side how lovely of Maxol to put a love heart on her coffee cup to show that they are rooting for her......because in her own egotistical head this is fact!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

sron

VIP Member
I cannot cope with the crying into the phone!
My world has fallen apart in the last couple of weeks and I spend the best part of my days crying. I can't even go on facetime to my friends because I don't want to be looking at myself crying and they certainly dont need to see it.

She is an absolute idiot. That poor little boy needs stability.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jonnyjo

God the desperation to get keef to propose.. get a grip woman. You can't shame/force a proposal

PastryPolly

Screenshot_20221129-190646_Instagram.jpg

No, I'm skitting more at the news that you are only 31! 🤯 fuck she must be sore on herself with booze and crap food, I though she was MUCH older than that!
How can she still have baby teeth? Is that a thing? Wasn't she ever brought to the dentist growing up?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Just a couple of things-
1.Them extensions 🤢
2.How in under fuck does this big bastard afford 3nights on the drink this close to Xmas? Especially with a Edinburgh trip pending aswell?
3. Prompting and using that child to sell cheap tat and she can't pretend for 5mins she actually likes/loves him.
4. Why are triple chins 1+2 listening to a pod cast on the way to Dublin do they not talk and laugh and just be as a couple?

Side note- where the fuck is Mikey?

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m actually not over the fact that I’m the throes of miscarriage her concern was getting Keith’s last name. That says what we were all thinking about a band aid baby. 😮

• Wow

Mary Mary

VIP Member
It so obvious she is trying to let off this I don’t mind attitude that she doesn’t know when they will start trying again etc.. but you can clearly see she is just bursting to get pregnant asap 🙄 it’s really bothering her like 🙈 what her Christmas bauble should of said was “last Christmas with Keith” because I can’t see him being around next Christmas that’s for sure 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Is that grease on her hair? She obviously never showered this morning! She's filthy!
Cute comment, you must be new round here
She doesn't shower very often, you'll get used to it. Think we had a 10 day counter going for her unwashed hair before? She's mank.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Iv had a terrible terrible day. Absolutely shocking. Awful scare and awful life experience and lying in bed just mentally drained and not able to sleep. To the lady waiting on biopsy results im sending u hugs and positive vibes.
Ill try read here might not get posting for a bit

• Heart
  • Sad

Jellybb

VIP Member
That child is going to need A LOT of therapy! God love him having a cunt of a mother like her. Love that she is dressed like a giant Fanny pad for the “shoot”

• Haha
  • Sad

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
For some reason I keep thinking it's on purpose and she's going to do something like she's the face of miscarriage or something - that's she's miss carriage. Wouldn't put anything past this mental bitch
More likely to be the face of Mince Carriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 29