Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Lads I can’t, I don’t know am I just emotional with the week we are having with surrogacy attempt or what but seeing Luke sit with that fucking Teddy I swear to god it is nothing but child abuse. She is warping his brain to mourne a fetus of 12 weeks. It’s now 2.5 months on & she’s making it a regular household thing. So the pics are for family is it? So they all have to look at luke and the Teddy for years to come even when Keith is long gone? I swear I can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Psychotic cunt has got Luke's elf on the shelf a baby. Poor child isn't going to have a Xmas this year. What's the bet there's a present under the tree for Luke from the angel baby. The emotional abuse he's put threw every day how has noone stepped in! Imagine living in the shadow of a ghost for the rest of your life 💔 poor wee man!!

• Wow
Reactions: 39

Puffin

VIP Member
Weeeeee it's great to see we are back on this rollercoaster again. 🎢 😂I'm not going to put a trigger warning cos I don't give a shite who I offend but don't you dare say anything to me cos you will hurt me. I can't speak freely because the Internet will twist what I say but in fact I consistently say insensitive things cos I am incapable of taking anyone else's feelings into consideration and have the emotional maturity of a bodadoe .

Here's some advice Sarah, take a step back from SM , see a proper therapist who will push you to analyse your own behaviour and see why you have this deep rooted need to have a baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Luke still asks every Sunday to go on the app it's a comfort he still asks! In what world is that normal for a 6yr old. Luke also said he likes to check because the baby is still growing in heaven and she's happy he asks. I'm sorry but if that was my young child esp this close to Xmas and that's the 1st thing he wanted to do or talk about I'd be seeking professional help for him and absolutely ashamed of myself for fucking up my son's head. When mine was that small it would be woken up to find out how many days to Santa came and to open the advent calender and then the daily fight of why he can't eat the whole thing in one go. What dvd we where going to watch while eatting breakfast.

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Couldn't imagine ever letting a fella I know barely less than 3 years sleep in a bed alone with my child. Maybe I have issues but no way.

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Is this cunt off on one?

Michelle had a video up earlier if her beautiful daughter saying dada ....

Triggered much fuck face?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh god not the Michelle fawning again 😷 sure I could throw up a stocking for Luke on my fireplace too does that make me amazing also 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

brandambassador

VIP Member
Therapie you are a disgrace!
By default using ‘well known’ people who had public fertility issues, for your ‘campaign’ you’re inferring that they used therapie and they did not.
We don’t need Rosanna or Sarah or anyone breaking the stigma. This thread & this country is full of people battling infertility! Rosannas stories go from an AD for therapie to an AD for WILD deodorant! You’re literally the same as as pay check for roll on to her. This needs legislation! I know I am Waterstones biggest fan not only cos they gave me my son BUT they never pay influencers too freeze eggs, they do not ask you for a testimonial the minute you piss on the stick, they are not dodgy with their ‘campaigns’. We had terrie McEvoy with Repromed & now Rosanna with Therapie. This is a disgrace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She made a milkshake with luke and that's him done now (her words) 🙄🙈 maybe the poor child should identify himself as a Dylan yokes chain and he might get the attention he deserves off her🤬

• Haha

Hansnomesmans

You’re the ONLY ONE that knows what my heart sounds like from the inside doesn’t apply when you have another child 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

msster

Chatty Member
What does she mean she is reluctant to talk about mc and ivf she hasn't stopped talking about it all for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 34

work4aliving

VIP Member
Imagine having the nerve to even rock up to a fertility clinic after 3 days of drinking ...how is she not in the horrors!!

brandambassador

VIP Member
Promise to send piss sticks to everyone when we finally get a positive xxx
Bets on burps, preggers by Mother’s Day 2023 complete with Mother’s Day announcement video & Isle of hope

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Listen to her. She will be ‘as good as she can with food but they have Glow tomorrow night, Luke’s Christmas photos (🙄) and Edinburgh. So why do those things stop you eating healthy? She thinks it’s not healthy unless she’s at home with a 5kg burrrrido bowl with a family pack of mince and ham at 10pm. It’s possible do all of the above things & eat healthy. Her mind is fucked from SW

• Haha
  • Heart