Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Everyone asking if I'm going to get a new job but this side of Xmas I'm finding myself and cooking!! I've been getting extra hours in work the last wee while someone has been off sick boss said they would be stopping soon I'm glad the lady is finally on the mend but I'm shitting myself and praying I get to Xmas finding it very difficult money wise absolutely exhausted tho and edging closer to burn out cannot wait to 23rd for some time off to recharge the batteries. And this big cunt who worked about 2hrs a week anyway NEEDS this side of Xmas to find herself and isn't in the slightest worried about finding money for food electric or heating her house sickens my piss endless dinners out another trip. It's ridiculously unfair that people like her breeze threw a cost of living crisis and other people who genuinely work their balls off are struggling. Your crocodile tears don't make me feel sorry for you Sarah not an single tear yet again just more dropping your lip and sniffing into the camera congratulations tho on doing a couple of stories without an ad that's the first in a good while.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

burp661

So basically she got fucked out of the commons but has turned it around to make it about the miscarriage?
Also who is the loser that asked her if she liked her red lipstick - obviously she liked it if she fucking wore it, what kind of absolute no life bastards would ask burp if she liked her lipstick like whoooooooo actually gives a continental fuck

Attachments

• Haha
Even if she doesn't believe in trigger warnings etc....

Wouldn't you as a decent human being knowing people who struggle to conceive are following you, then just put a trigger warning ... as a decent person with empathy and compassion for people ... just 2 words 'trigger warning ' .

But no , this prick won't...

Shows what type of person she is .

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
My partner said to me earlier, “are we at that time of the week yet where fat and flab is zapping her tash” and low and behold we are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
So, not wishing to be a mé féiner and on about myself at all, but I got a clab email offer today from a retirement village....of all fucking places, asking for my rates and if I have a loved one who is of age and we could go and spend a couple of nights there and all this stuff, oh and to host a giveaway. Lads, I could'nt believe it! Like what the fuck. Of course I am going to decline because my parents would kill me, I wouldn't put that on my feed and jesus Christ it's a retirement village, not a dress for god sake. Like Carrie Bradshaw...I couldnt help but wonder how many influencers will accept this offer and literally sell their grannies?

View attachment 1772602
You know burps reads here, she will be sweating to find this place for poor bedzer 😔😂 taking the term “they’d sell their nanny” too literal 😂

728DB602-CE99-44BF-8CFA-6A7900086B6C.png

Am I really seeing this?! Why is she sharing this page…..they are incomparable to each other 😳 and all the comments in this thread saying how well Lucy handled herself with her tragedy…..it’s comparing lady Di to Kat Slater

• Haha
She is only delighted that she got teary eyed. She talks about Luke and teet going to bed, like it's too little boys turning in for the night. Teet, she makes you sound like a right fool. Also I'd be insulted if my boyfriend wanted to sleep in a different bed from me not to mind with a young child that isn't his. The things that come out of her mouth would make your skin crawl.
Imagine.... just imagine if Brian went on insta and said 'oh luke is in his bed there now cuddled up with Michelle '

Sarah would cause murder.

• Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘My main priority for 2022 was getting pregnant/IVF’

Wrong.
There was no baby talk until Brian & his partner announced a baby on the way.
You did all you could telling many lies and ringing many secretaries to get on cancellation lists in the public system.
Then for Mother’s Day you said If someone you know is struggling to become a mother, give her some jellies! When you couldn’t handle the heat on this you then diagnosed yourself with secondary infertility despite already having birthed a son.
You attended therapie for a consult in May, decided to leave it until after NY (side note , hello to Kellie 😂) and went back to clinic in July. Pregnant by the end of august. That’s not all of 2022.

• Heart
Not being horrible but almost every "ad" she's doing references what has happened, that's such a messed up sales tactic.
Also why does she always need to fix her pony tail when making the videos, it makes irrationally angry lol!

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Who is bank rolling the hungry hippo? Clothes haul followed by photoshoot followed by dinner out and now breakfast and shopping tomorrow?? Your a septic cunt read the room you selfish idiot!
p.s you look like a tampon after the strings been pulled in that dress!

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Imagine having all that personalised junk about your mc all over your home? This one needs to cop on to herself. Fucking halfwit cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Personally I think tusla should be involved with all these cunts that are using their small kids on their platforms, using them to sell and invading the childs privacy in every way. It’s disgusting

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So I haven't read the other comments but I am guessing the reason herself and Luke will be at Tina's for Xmas is because maybe Brian has put his foot down. She said before Luke will always be with her for Christmas, therefore he won't be with Brian. Maybe that's his compromise, to let Luke be with Sarah but not Keith. I could be wrong and I hope people understand what I mean, in my head it sounds coherent!
Doesn't Tina charge per head for Christmas dinner? He's probably going home because he's a tight arse and/or Tina is a maniac charging family for Christmas dinner

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
No videos/stories from the engagement party last night, she was obviously warned to put her phone away and stop being her usual embarrassing self

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Catfish Hunter

Are we supposed to believe now that Lewky can tell the time 🙄
Oh my god. There are no words for this. What a bitch. Kids are only kids for such a short space of time. Let him be a bloody child. Little people should have little worries.
Imagine lumbering the hope and heartbreak of a fertility journey on a 6 year old. I have a child close in age to Luke. I couldn’t imagine doing this. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands if not millions of questions you will get opening the birds and the bees can of worms with a child that age.

Can I propose we cancel this bat shit crazy bitch if you haven’t already please unfollow her

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Cooking - is not mixing porridge oats with yogurt & calling them muffins

Also my heart stopped (literally as in cardiac arrest) at the sound of ‘chipper burgerz’ where she uses 3000 calories to create a ‘free/2syn’ burger that looks like it was found in the toilet of Lennox’s after a customer had a blow out 💩

• Haha
  • Sick

Howareyahun

VIP Member
What does Annie Moore stepping on to Ellis Island have to do with pregnancy? (Isle of Hope song)
The think b!tch just typed "hope" in to the search bar when looking for a song with hope in it, didn't she 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh dear Lord, I can't cope, morto for her 🤦‍♀️

Tired, ya?....exhausted!!
Podcast time? (didn't hear Teets response)

Is she talking to a 2 year old?? ffs

• Haha