Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crying from the dry eyes is sending me she thinks this is what grief is, crying into the phone for likes she’s so childish it’s actually comical to watch.

Reactions: 15
I just clicked in and seen a seal didn't read the post properly and though omg she's gone and bought a fucking seal and re named baby o Connor wouldn't put past her though

Reactions: 3
Had a poxy couple of days... cried in private and not trying to force a tear out for social media .. but as usual you made me burst out laughing

And this also made me laugh .. Good fucking lord above
Nobodys and I mean NOBODY'S mouth goes like that when crying. It goes like that when forced as a "sad face" or a child. As an adult you cry ugly

Reactions: 20
Keith’s not gone. Social welfare have been notified as by previous comments from here and she’s now acting like he isn’t there so to pretend for social welfare !
Wouldn’t be surprised if Teeth dobbed her in himself so he had an excuse to leg it back to Majella

Reactions: 17
Ffs NASA knows about the MC

Reactions: 10
Hit the nail on the head. I think he is gone and that’s what the tears are for please come home Keith

Didn’t someone say Tina told her to come off social media and burps lost the plot with her. What can u do if she won’t listen to her family

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It gets easier honestly. Ull start to be greatful for a day off weither it be catching up on house work/laundry doing an extra shift in work getting a food shop in or even pampering yourself or catching up with friends!! You deserve it your always a mummy first but your also still you dry your tears love and make some plans to take your mind of it I hope you end up enjoying your evening

Reactions: 15
Lads doctors DO NOT MAKE PHONE CALLS ABOUT CT SCANS! Does she actually believe a doctor called her?

Reactions: 27
Her face is paralysed from the nose up with botox so all you get when she cries is the corners of the mouth turned downwards like Snoopy the Dog.

I have seen people with botox cry it looks like they're having a medical episode.

Reactions: 19
No comment

Reactions: 12
Another SW closure, she is the overall leader for Cork, I'm sure , maybe SW has had its day
Thought it was Lorraine , but you could be right. Either way sw are inundated with complaints. I can understand why. I your consultants don't have faith in the plan , how can they charge members.

Reactions: 1
Another SW closure, she is the overall leader for Cork, I'm sure , maybe SW has had its day
This is the woman who supposedly had the gastric surgery and was passing it off as sw loss. I've no idea if it's true though, does anyone know? Sorry to derail. Just wondering I'd sw are on the way out?

This is the woman who supposedly had the gastric surgery and was passing it off as sw loss. I've no idea if it's true though, does anyone know? Sorry to derail. Just wondering I'd sw are on the way out?
Defo on way out people are coping on to it

Had a poxy couple of days... cried in private and not trying to force a tear out for social media .. but as usual you made me burst out laughing

And this also made me laugh .. Good fucking lord above
Love to you Plz upload yours snot tear vids here so burps can copy

Reactions: 2
Sw are panicking because there are so many people in groups are talking about having to pay 10 euro to a consultant who's cheated their programme . Also it seems to be the group of consultants who were in a click

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.