Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her walking 😒😒 I can’t cope with people who do stupid things like that. She has no reason to be so vain

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If that was my wedding I'd be bulling, judging by her video no one else has a phone out, she has no shame.

Reactions: 13
So clueless posting videos of the crowd and the bride and groom! I know plenty at the wedding and lo and behold I spot a few in her stories and can see what the girls are wearing its so identifiable. Not everyone wants to be plastered online
SPILL. THE. TEA. 🍵 ☕ 🫖 🧋 🍵 ☕ 🫖 🧋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh here we go with the “not a question but….
“You are an inspiration breaking the stigma”
“When is keet going to propose”
And a random question about Luke’s father thrown in so she can respond to it by saying she has Luke 99% of the time and those that know her can testify to this 🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So clueless posting videos of the crowd and the bride and groom! I know plenty at the wedding and lo and behold I spot a few in her stories and can see what the girls are wearing its so identifiable. Not everyone wants to be plastered online
What stood out to me was she was the only one with her phone out.... everyone else was enjoying the moment.. but not this prick recording it !!!

Reactions: 20
Can we start a new thread cos yesterday evening a found something (that I found, anyway) hilarious on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't wait any longer...look...it's a weird fat man who was being a sleazy bastard in Hollywood and he looks like burp 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221125_235421_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.