Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister has a memory up of this time last year when she was 5 months pregnant 😂😂They aren't what you would call a considerate bunch. They are no doubt sick to death of Burps attention seeking. burps is probably raging and insisting on a trigger warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her sister has a memory up of this time last year when she was 5 months pregnant 😂😂They aren't what you would call a considerate bunch. They are no doubt sick to death of Burps attention seeking. burps is probably raging and insisting on a trigger warning.
There prob sick tit of her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Don’t forget lads. Sarah’s sister can post whatever she likes on her page. She can’t be held accountable for other people being triggered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She must have only posted the grief post today after the sister posted the bump picture!

Reactions: 14
I actually find it quite offensive for her sister to post that to be honest, despite the fact she an absolute head wreck they’re still sisters , I’d say they don’t have a kind bone in their bodies , any of them! Every single one of them are all about trying to outdo the others, I find it sad really for a family to be like that ! #sarahsstillagowl !

Reactions: 17
I actually find it quite offensive for her sister to post that to be honest, despite the fact she an absolute head wreck they’re still sisters , I’d say they don’t have a kind bone in their bodies , any of them! Every single one of them are all about trying to outdo the others, I find it sad really for a family to be like that ! #sarahsstillagowl !
They are probably up to their eyes with her. She’s the one who said everyone has to be responsible for their own feelings so screw her

Reactions: 26
They are probably up to their eyes with her. She’s the one who said everyone has to be responsible for their own feelings so screw her
I get that , but her sister like if it was anybody else I’d say that she deserves it , but if your family don’t have your back who does? They’re all vile the whole family if you ask me !

Reactions: 10
I get what you are saying and if it was mine I would be distraught but then I'm a decent person and so is my sister and what I put out I expect to get back. Sarah can't pick and choose. She is nasty to everyone, tells us all that under no circumstances is she responsible for anyone else's feelings and will not put up a TW. Now the rumours was that a sister did lose a baby recently and if that is true she should at least care about her sisters feelings. And she clearly doesn't. So she cannot expect nor demand anyone, including her sister to care about herd. I'm afraid unfortunately we cannot apply the logic of how we-kind, decent human beings- would feel or act, to how this one acts or feels about any treatment she receives from others.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I get that , but her sister like if it was anybody else I’d say that she deserves it , but if your family don’t have your back who does? They’re all vile the whole family if you ask me !
They seem to be a vile family but she gets back what she puts out. This girl is one of the worst I have ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn’t care about anyone elses feelings when she was talking about her pregnancy nonstop did she? Smug bleep. This one will never be happy unless she has a drama going on.

Reactions: 30
Ok just thinking here, what do ye miss most about Burps insta posts ?
I miss the trips to Clarney, the Sweet Shite Jellies promos, the syn free bodadoe and mountains of cheese recipes. Anything to add ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will never understand what would possess someone to record themselves crying and broadcast it to 1000s

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.