Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again she is saying she doesn't mind going for the d+c tomorrow as she knows where her baby is and there is no more she could of done, she is deranged

Reactions: 23
Lads at this stage I feel she will come on one of these days with a reborn doll and say it’s her baby with the way she keeps going on about she knows where her baby is πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Will someone come and take the lip liner off her, she looks like she’s a swimming cap on her in those last few stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well if it’s true she could go on the sick for a while??? She’d get a sw payment weekly then?
How exactly could she go on the sick? Not that I’d put it past her but what will she pretend to have this time? Because shes shown herself to be a self healing medical wonder it appears and I don’t think going back to work then claiming the sick for a MC would be legit and signed off on though scum like her are career welfare heads, they probs know all the tricks

Reactions: 4
What way did she come on speaking ? "My hair is like this until the foreseeable" Is that an attempt at an American accent πŸ€”πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol she managed to get it in there about going back to slimming world anyway

Reactions: 7
Again she is saying she doesn't mind going for the d+c tomorrow as she knows where her baby is and there is no more she could of done, she is deranged
She said she’d never be the same person again.. she’s a lying bleep she’s worse than ever

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How exactly could she go on the sick? Not that I’d put it past her but what will she pretend to have this time? Because shes shown herself to be a self healing medical wonder it appears and I don’t think going back to work then claiming the sick for a MC would be legit and signed off on though scum like her are career welfare heads, they probs know all the tricks
she could claim mental health reasons. It’s easy enough to go off sick

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah I just can't with that.... by her logic there are so many women who don't 'know where their babies are' who aren't in such a lucky position... its so fuckin wrong the way shes carrying on right now.... 😑

Reactions: 17
Trigger warning here ( bawling here again ) ❀❀❀❀❀
I remember being asked what we wanted to do after miscarriages , we choose to bury our children with my husband's grandmother. 0ur first was a miscarriage , our second was a still birth , 3rd and 4th was a miscarriage and out 5th was a full term still born. My sister sorted everything with funeral home, who were amazing only cost to us was opening of the grave. We could have had babies buried in Angel plot but my husband insisted that babies buried with family. Looking back now it was right decision. Why I'm writing all this is. These are our babies . MC or SB but we both well aware of the difference and would never refer to our 3 miscarriage's as still births .. both experience horrendous but very different but emotionally the same. Hope that makes sense. Sorry if I've upset anyone xx
I'm so sorry to read what you have been through. Made me cry just reading it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.