Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yep, she went to the match to keep an eye on Kei…make sure Luke had fun and she drove them all home at nine. 😉 So he couldn’t stay out….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So yep, she went to the match to keep an eye on Kei…make sure Luke had fun and she drove them all home at nine. 😉 So he couldn’t stay out….
And she’s going to ‘just be’ tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wants her privacy and please respect it and in the next breath she finds it so helpful typing here to 50k people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is ‘just be’ code for something else? how many times does one person need to say ‘just be’
Bet Keet would love to ‘just be’ at the pub now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Can some journal company send her something to write her thoughts so she doesn’t have to write that utter 💩💩💩💩 to 50,000 people. Such a silent journey 🎧💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's finally going to get that walk in tomorrow, the one she was putting off 2 months ago cause she was so busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's finally going to get that walk in tomorrow, the one she was putting off 2 months ago cause she was so busy.
Will we get a lovely shot of a rainbow on this walk, is the question?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
50k followers love her shes gaining followers as she said today the stupid cnut. She will grieve whatever way she wants and luke the after thought aswell. Keith will be reminded of his loss in the bathroom coz they're will be a picture or a key ring hanging off the toilet. Alexa will have a babies heartbeat on repeat .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she says “just be” one more time I’ll drive from my county and tortilla slap her face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She was in the passenger seat today going out. I bet she drove herself and luke home at 9 and the stepped up daddy of the century stayed out and is still out. She never showed the trip home. She would document a bowel movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll just place delusional to one side but the outright arrogance of “You don’t grow followers by being a horrible person no one likes”.

What makes a reality tv programme a success?

A character that causes drama! A person who always has to be the centre of attention, who is inappropriate, defensive etc. Instagram is no different - it’s just a condensed version of a reality tv show.

So trust me Sar your following is growing because you are car crash entertainment.

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Does anyone actually know what this 'just be' craic means? She is forever saying it and I'd like to know how to 'just be' myself?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When Keith inevitably leaves.. does the teddy bear get renamed Cuddles O Burke?

She's posting lies tonight like they went out for lukes sake. Nope you went out cos Keith wanted to see the match and you wanted to revel in the attention before people forget about you and you're yesterday's news. If you wanted to go out and do something to support your very young traumatised son, you would take him out just the 3 of you and make a fuss out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's no parent, she's a sharent. Every single thing that child does is documented online for the world to see. She's unhinged.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone actually know what this 'just be' craic means? She is forever saying it and I'd like to know how to 'just be' myself?
At this point she knows everyone is allergic to her saying it so she's just saying it to annoy everyone now. Again, imagine being her sister and listening/reading all her shite for the gram, knowing what she's really like.
They must die inside a little every time..

Reactions: 8
At this point she knows everyone is allergic to her saying it so she's just saying it to annoy everyone now. Again, imagine being her sister and listening/reading all her shite for the gram, knowing what she's really like.
They must die inside a little every time..
Yes i agree she will continue to say it when it makes absolutely zero sense! It is very annoying I must say!

Reactions: 2
Shes so full of tit, being at home makes her upset. Put away your cheap memory crap you delusional lunatic. Its not like she has the moses basket, buggy, cot etc set up waiting for the baby.
No1 fills me with rage like this one does.
This is keiths get out of jail card, run for the hills bigot..

Reactions: 21
Well y'know, when you make your house a shrine, you may feel sad there. That poor poor little boy.
Can you imagine them out today and him most likely forced to cuddle cuddles and talk about the b-b-baby.
She's an absolute horror.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.