Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! The just be jesus christ just be what? As opposed to what else?! She's a melt.
Other thing bugging me is the constant pics of rainbows - in relation to a miscarriage the rainbow is the baby that comes after a loss. Not the loss itself
Thank u exactly what I said!!

Anyone follow gemmairelandpell? Ivf pregnancy, went into labour at 22 weeks but tragically lost her little girl. This happened only a few weeks ago.

Sar does and it’s kinda disturbing how she is now clearly copying things she is posting……….
Just had a look and your so right the posts and phrases are so similar. Something quite disturbing about that.

Reactions: 7
I found her post last night so odd.. writing to 50K+ strangers makes her feel better - thought she wanted privacy.. just buy a diary! Does she not have family or friends to talk to? Also, I say she was reading here that's why it was a positive post about Luke and not wanting to take his fun and time away cos she was anxious. Is that not a big part of being a parent in the first place so don't know why she had to state it! Emphasising that she was driving to get across the point that she was not drinking obviously. Definitely a fight the day of the scan going by her latest post.

Edited to add .. where is Jean her counsellor!

Reactions: 8
Thank u exactly what I said!!
When my Dad was dying there was a rainbow out side his window and he said that he loved rainbows and when we saw one to think of him.

Some people akin rainbows to the person that passed away like robins and white feather's.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When my Dad was dying there was a rainbow out side his window and he said that he loved rainbows and when we saw one to think of him.

Some people akin rainbows to the person that passed away like robins and white feather's.
With regards baby loss a rainbow represents a baby born after a loss. Im only speaking regarding baby loss not other loss. I associate feathers with my 4 losses as i always find 4 perfect tiny white feathers at once when i ask my babies to give me a sign they are near

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Green blazer is being dry cleaned I'd say in preparation.
Will the Karen haircut make a come back again? 🤔 Looking forward to the big reveal to drive it on again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found her post last night so odd.. writing to 50K+ strangers makes her feel better - thought she wanted privacy.. just buy a diary! Does she not have family or friends to talk to? Also, I say she was reading here that's why it was a positive post about Luke and not wanting to take his fun and time away cos she was anxious. Is that not a big part of being a parent in the first place so don't know why she had to state it! Emphasising that she was driving to get across the point that she was not drinking obviously. Definitely a fight the day of the scan going by her latest post.

Edited to add .. where is Jean her counsellor!
Jean her counsellor probably getting counselling herself at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Keith looks 40 plus in that pic, she has added years onto him, not that he was ever a looker in the first place!
Hoping someone will send the witch some jellies for Halloween as she thinks its a nice pressie to gift someone.

Reactions: 7
This is only the start of it. Shes got her few prints in. Then it's helping her to grieve by writing it on Instagram for 50k people. Next week now she will come on anahow some video of herself looking so sad but she tried to come on and just couldn't. The pain is too much. Then it will be stories of her sobbing. She will drag the arse out of this for any attention she can get

Can you only imagine her last night looking out the side of her eyes with her best woe is me face on waiting for all the attention from people. There must have been so much tit talk about her at the Barrs 🙈 dunno how she shows her face tbh.

Reactions: 17
“Sometimes we all need reminders to just stop & be”

Stop and be what Sarah? What is ‘be’? It’s actually annoying the life outta me. It’s like when she used to say “it’s all good” all the time!
“I went and did some shopping in Dunnes and bought some porridge, but it’s all good”

Like f*ck off already!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Sometimes we all need reminders to just stop & be”

Stop and be what Sarah? What is ‘be’? It’s actually annoying the life outta me. It’s like when she used to say “it’s all good” all the time!
“I went and did some shopping in Dunnes and bought some porridge, but it’s all good”

Like f*ck off already!
Now just stop! You know it’s not her responsibility to watch what she says so she doesn’t annoy people, it’s your responsibility to not watch if it bothers you 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s only saying it on purpose now to annoy us all on here.. 🤣
Sarah doesn't have enough of a brain or sense of humour to do something like that on purpose. She means every word of scutter that comes out her mouth and she thinks it's helping people. She has a massively over inflated ego

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That tic Tok is ridiculous attention seeking at its finest . Poor Luke he was playing with na parshig now it’s the barrs he used to be called Buckley now he’s Burke but was a big brother to baby o Connor I’d say he doesn’t no his own name at this stage
They live on the northside why would she move him to the barrs a southside club. Oh ya to please Turkey tweet. Surely all Luke’s friends from school play with with Na Piarsiagh. She’s setting Luke up for a bating when he’s older.

At this rate, God forgive me, I wouldn't be surprised is she dresses Luke up as an angel!!
Wouldn’t put it past her lol

The saying “just be” makes my ears bleed. Wtf does that even mean. Why can’t she say take a break or have some time out. Just be what … oh ya a gowl

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.