Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
The past few weeks have been a bit mental on this thread and now that she's back posting things will be even worse, 🤭 I can't comprehend someone of the stuff she says 😱 but lucky for me I'm off on my travels ✈⛱🥳 holiday time, I got my numerous Shein hauls which I have to admit I could have sized down in a few things 🤣 iv the penny's tracksuit for my flights a long day of travelling for me so il take the time to "just be" Ps flying from cork airport so il be keeping a look out for Savage ass 😊 Keep up the good work & banter Tattlers, Hope everyone has a great bank holiday & Halloween 🎃👻🤗💜
Have a great holiday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Don't know can the midwife on here explain why she was kept in hospital so long...also Met fabulous midwives on 4 South when I was in cumh . It must've been hard for them and the other ladies on the ward managing her. The days are so long in there...what did she do for a week ..
Order rubbish on line looking for freebies.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Nah don't mind the anti aging angle, lies! Any therapist-like me 😜 will tell you not to. You're cutting the hair in half not taking it from the root, why do we cut babies hair?! To make it grow healthier. Go get some threading done, that takes it from the root and you feel so soft and unfluffy afterwards. Keeping on track, Sarah's a tunt.
Oh god ok, thank you so much for the advice there, I've just seen so many people talking about it so thought it might be the way! Really appreciate it. I'll stick to ripping them out lol!

She is a total twunt. I can't Believe she's doing what she's doing

• Heart

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the posts on reddit and tiktok that show what an abortion of 10 weeks looks like. Its absolutely nothing like what those apps show you. Surely at 12 weeks it's not much clearer than that to the naked eye.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
God I'm in tears reading that you poor people, and everyone here who has suffered . I've never had children but my sister had a late mc, they brought him home and buried him in his aunties grave, wrapped in cloth from sisters wedding dress
That's a lovely sentiment for her little baby 💜

• Heart

KerryLady

VIP Member
Iv been MIA the few days have so much to read up on. What has she been doing now 😜I'm guessing she's still a delusional gowl 🥱