Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What I can’t understand is why did her friend drop Luke up to the hospital to see her where were her sisters her mother when all this was happening it’s seems like she’s really distanced herself from them since she got with Keith ??
Or maybe "friend " I use that term loosely collected the child from Brian and her mother and sisters may not be willing to or Brian may not be willing to deal with him/ them.

Wildone

VIP Member
I work in a similar career & receive flowers, chocolates, cards etc but would be uncomfortable with someone personalising gifts for me. Love to have my care acknowledged but it is my job. Jewellery , if that’s what it is would be too personal and not sure HR would approve.

Absolutely do not condone those comments and as I have previously stated as much as I think Sarah is unhinged & a deeply disturbed , devious individual my heart breaks for that baby who didn’t get to experience life so I don’t appreciate you lumping your issue with those type comments with my gripe about personalised tat.
I said whoever said......didn't aim it at you

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
This! The just be jesus christ just be what? As opposed to what else?! She's a melt.
Other thing bugging me is the constant pics of rainbows - in relation to a miscarriage the rainbow is the baby that comes after a loss. Not the loss itself
Thank u exactly what I said!!

Shinney39

Ya I don’t like the karma comments either. Lots of people sharing their personal stories on here so maybe that’s not the nicest thing to say. It’s an awful thing to happen to Sarah no doubt about it but what frustrates people the most is how she reacts to situations. Not saying she needs to brush it under the carpet but come on. She always has to have the worst break up, the strongest relationship, the worst PCOS, the worst morning sickness HG. Ye get where I’m going
I definitely do

I can see respect isn’t high up on her agenda but if that bear was bought in relation to this baby with big brother scrawled across it isn’t it awful disrespectful to that child’s other sibling? Giving the impression he’s only now a big brother.. the Christmas bauble left me gobsmacked, no matter how spiteful or bitter you’d be you could never have bought that. She’s ruining a relationship between a brother and sister and not to mention the hurt she’s caused to the mum of his sister, I’d be so mad and upset if I seen that. Suppose that’s the point though
Well it would be weirder if she bought him a Teddy that says big brother on it for Brian’s child 😂

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
The same people that tag themselves in hospital on Facebook to get asked what’s wrong then say “PM me hun xoxo” 😂 she’s a poxy dipshit and a half and needs a smack now at this stage. Therapie are repulsive too, how the fuck will the “be there for anything she needs” “Yea doc coz I miscarried and I made that video for ye a few days after implantation, eeeeehhhh can ye gimme a free round? Keet will leave me if ye don’t” she’s defo the thick type to try take them to court for it not working 🙄
Are they the same crowd that Terri was ambassador of too..