Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A full fry and a plate of brown bread, croissants, and scones. Sorry my mistake Burps, I thought HG stood for Hyperemisis Gravidium, not Hungry Geebag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Will we be lucky enough to get a Q&A for the way home or would that just be for them to โ€˜just beโ€™
And as someone said the other day we are overdue a Keith/HIM appreciation post

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell this plonker has never been anywhere in her life. Zooming in on her very bog standard breakfast plate and scanning the menu like sheโ€™s in a Michelin star restaurant
That hotel used to be good, its BOG STANDARD now, and the the bar isnt a "vibe" its pure manky!!!! Was there the few months ago, the furniture in the bar is filthy dirty, not that Burps would notice or care๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If hotels resturants and business have to use PR stunts it means they are struggling for business .... and if this is the class they go to promote their business then it shows why they are lacking in the first place.... I'd much rather see a company do a raffle from anyone who's stayed wit them in the previous year get a free wknd there and show the videos on there own hotel page. It would make me book with them a million times over as they appreciate people who spend there hard earned cash. Anyone who uses insta huns will instantly turn me off . I've stopped buying so many brands the min I see them in stories

When will this madness end I've seen at least 5 hotel pr stays this wknd alone I cudnt tell ya last time I'd a nite away cause I can't bloody afford it and I work full time (5 days a wk Sars)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Like sorry but i don't even like looking at my own feet - Sunday is ruined ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
She really does love herself thinking she's a celebrity in Wexford ๐Ÿคฃ im surprised there wasn't a pict of Keith's legs ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿท๐Ÿท That room will have to be deep cleaned after these feckers ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here gals.. ๐Ÿ‘‹
Iโ€™m refraining from saying what I want to say for now, coz if I start I dunno wen Iโ€™ll stop about Sarah but just wanted ye to know that ye are actually the funniest crowd of biatches ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m in the knots here skittin! This thread is actually the funniest thread of all the tattles, so thanks gals for all the laughs! Iโ€™ll give my input one of the days but for now Iโ€™ll leave her off, just wanted to say hey and keep up the humour โค
Nothing more I hate than this. If uv something to say just say it or else don't be coming on here saying uv something to say but u will in time. Are u binden Brian's crew by any chance????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"do ye want to see more hotels on my profile" duck off you lazy dirty woman.

No because you'll get some free stays in actual nice hotels and turn people off going to them or wanting to try them.

What a waste of free weekend for you you lazy shitebag.

"Leisure centre looks lovely" - that's a carpark you fuckwhit ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ not even a glimpse in there. duck you you stupid hotel I'll never darken your doorstep or anyone else who gives her free/ discounted stays

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iโ€™d rather pay the money to go to a hotel and actually spend the time enjoying it instead of hours of recording every thing . Thatโ€™s no enjoyment

Reactions: 9
So HG for Sarah means she used to be able to order a starter, main course & dessert, but can now only manage a main course & dessert, while still drooling over the starter choices. Gosh it's an awfully tough disease isn't it, thoughts & prayers for Sarah, CUMH better keep a drip ready for her, the poor thing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bigot obviously still thinks he has a chance to be an instahun ๐Ÿ˜‚, I wonder how many times he had Sarah humiliate herself asking for the management of the food places they visited to see if she could get free food?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.