Sarah Burke #46 I’d say it’s not the first time that Keet was up for only 33 seconds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
She actually didn't say half sister - I'm not a fan but she said "his father, his ammmm sister"

I give out about her but she said his sister - correct me if she says it somewhere else. But I heard "ammm"

Reactions: 20
First. Screenrecord Sarah stating that the brand gave her your details. Then, you need to contact the brand and tell them that you believe your personal data has been mishandled by them. Notify the DPC they will reply with a case number, the brand has 30 days to respond appropriately to your notification to them. If you are not satisfied with their handling or reply, reply to the DPC with your case number and let them know that you are not happy with any responses. And send any/all correspondence with the brand to the DPC.
But if you simply fill in the form, the 1st thing the DPC are going to tell you to do is contact the brand to let them know, and see if it can be resolved without intervention.
I can’t dm the brand as they blocked me on Friday night.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can someone ask her the question “how does Luke feel about getting another half sibling?” 😅😅 (obviously nothing wrong with half siblings but if she is going go down that route, well monkey see, monkey do.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😆😆😆 she knows well that the brand shouldn’t have given her the name, the vindictive yoke went out of her way to put that out there knowing it would cause them hassle, because they dropped her when they found out she’s a sneak who tried to use a paid collab to stick the knife in with her ex, cos she’s unbelievably bitter over him

Reactions: 20
Can someone ask her the question “how does Luke feel about getting another half sibling?” 😅😅 (obviously nothing wrong with half siblings but if she is going go down that route, well monkey see, monkey do.)
Exactly what’s good for the goose is good for the gander 😂

She actually didn't say half sister - I'm not a fan but she said "his father, his ammmm sister"

I give out about her but she said his sister - correct me if she says it somewhere else. But I heard "ammm"
[/QUOTE]
She 100% said it

Reactions: 2
She said sister but another but another bit on where she’s saying she’s no issue with his dad or it kinda sounds like ammm sister or half sister

Reactions: 1
yeah pretty sure shew said ammm sister,but couldn't get the words out of her lol

Reactions: 5
‘It was sent to me…lickety lick 🦎… and I didn’t…. It made no odds to me… and I loved it’….. stopped just short of saying you didn’t specifically ask for that on the bauble, didn’t you Sar 🤣 Sneaky sneaky Mac Sneakpants

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly what’s good for the goose is good for the gander 😂

She 100% said it
[/QUOTE]
She said sister but another but another bit on she says half sister
That's fair enough then, I didn't hear it to be fair. Well the new baby will be the same status then, if that's the attitude.

Reactions: 3

[/QUOTE]
Yes, if you look at her lips when shes speaking, she definitely said "ammmm" she cannot refer to that baby as a "half sister" and not her baby too.... although knowing Burps is not set right she would probably try🙄

Reactions: 2
Where is Luke gona be for Christmas Day???

Answer: With Sar & Teeth

Why: As his not allowed to go to his fathers. Yet she claims she does EVERYTHING to encourage a relationship with his father and his family.

Yet doesn’t encourage maybe coming to agreement that he go to his fathers one year and stay with her the next 🤔

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣 "tell me you read here Sarah without telling me you read here " that rant was hilarious and made all the funnier by the fact that she had drawn a moustache on with her lip liner. And that's fact not defamation of character 😅😅😅 she is like the mad leprechaun from The Simpons with the face twisting and the green blazer. She is trying to be "Erin Brockovich" more like "Erah ThickasShit" with the " You dont have any evidence but I have your name" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve listened again definitely sounds like she said half sister.
I’m sorry an only child is a child with no siblings. Luke isn’t an only child. She’s bending the narrative much like her secondary infertility

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.