Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on her tic toc a few weeks ago that little Luke is the image of Nana Beddy and now I can not unsee, also my small fella went back to school today we did loads over the summer Sarah and I’m a single parent with not even half of the help you are fortunate enough to have and I work part time too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What exactly is the thought process behind record yourself cry and uploading it to tens of thousands of “followers”? I do not and never will understand this mentality! 🙄 he’s starting senior infants he is not going out to war 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What exactly is the thought process behind record yourself cry and uploading it to tens of thousands of “followers”? I do not and never will understand this mentality! 🙄 he’s starting senior infants he is not going out to war 🙄
It’s to out do other moms. 🥱

Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember was she this bad last year sending him off for his actually very first day , the manic behaviour out of her it was cringe to watch all for attention silly gowl 🥱

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think she’s suffering with manic depression? I read her story’s as there was something to do with Brian the reason she was crying like he never showed up for the first day of school or something? her saying he’s a great kid he deserves so much more and then she says I’ll leave it now because I’ll only go off on one her moods are all over the place is it just down to ivf I wonder or is she suffering with undiagnosed depression the crying into the phone is just bizarre
I was saying that last week. She has all the signs of it anyway

Reactions: 5
To be fair I could argue that, think Afghanistan might be a step up from Onslow Gardens

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she’s suffering with manic depression? I read her story’s as there was something to do with Brian the reason she was crying like he never showed up for the first day of school or something? her saying he’s a great kid he deserves so much more and then she says I’ll leave it now because I’ll only go off on one her moods are all over the place is it just down to ivf I wonder or is she suffering with undiagnosed depression the crying into the phone is just bizarre
Is she really acting like this with her big bloated overgrown podadoe nose and her poor young fella that was given to absolutely anyone that would have him the whole summer then his first day back she comes on to have a cry 😂 she’s unreal!
yes I’ve said it before, definitely some disorder, mammys all over Ireland only delighted school is back because they’ve spent the summer with their kids, cannot fathom this one at all, definitely guilty fake crying, guilty because she knows deep down she did nothing with him, yes Sarah you are right Luke does deserve more, but you are not giving it to him, everyone else is🤬

Reactions: 9
This is the thing with her. She has no idea what tough times or hardship is like. I wish the most emotional thing to happen to me was be send a child to school. She should be delighted, he seems like a great kid. Instead of being happy with all that she has she fake cries into insta for all the UOKHUN attention she craves.

Reactions: 12
She’s crying for the gram because Julie was crying yesterday. They are 2 bleeping gowls squeezing out tears for children they resent so strangers will think they are good mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You are all just jealous hateful witches on this thread and you all need to take a long hard look at yourselves. It's fine for all of you to spend time with your kids cos you only work STANDARD working weeks or you are SAHMs . What none of you understand is that Sayrah is a full time, frontline momtrepreneur who works 59 hours a week running an empire AN EMPIRE!!!!

And when she is not doing that she is driving up and down to Dublin to try and trap Keet create a new life and with her busy schedule its the only time her and Keet get to just be. Like how can she keep the love story of the century going if Luke is in the middle of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

On top of that then you have the nights out, weekends away , clearing out the Instagram room, filling it again, clabs , greasing the airfrier and avoiding the shower she deserves a medal. There should be more people in the world like her who want and deserve recognition for just existing ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can we just take a minute for the baboon hole sorry I mean her lips they are onnnreeeeellll
View attachment 1542265
Image of Keet's hole after a feed of bodadoes from that air fryer.

Someone commented on her tic toc a few weeks ago that little Luke is the image of Nana Beddy and now I can not unsee, also my small fella went back to school today we did loads over the summer Sarah and I’m a single parent with not even half of the help you are fortunate enough to have and I work part time too 😉
My exact thoughts this morning. Draw a few hundred likes on the child's face and you wouldn't know the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% videos later telling us how she isn’t bothered, the old her would have reacted but the new her feels sorry for whoever wrote the comment. Those that know them know how happy they are & that she has Luke 210% of the time. There is loads happening behind the scenes that she just won’t talk about. However she definitely won’t be bothered. She’s fine about her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Literally came on to say this! Child is going to grow up like Eminem - cleaning out my closet - those lyrics ring so fuckibg true to this situation. Imagine crying and the first thing ye do is video it for the gram. And if Luke is mannerly he didn’t learn it from your disgusting self burps…..
I so wanted to reply when she said he's such a good boy I'm so proud, with "WELL THAT'S duck ALL TO DO WITH YOUR PARENTING"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.