Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a disgust with her fake tears and then in one breath oh ill get a coffee and I've nails so business as usual. One thing i pride myself on is being a good mother. I had 3 appts this summer which were an hour each and that's the only time i didn't have my kids. I have them 24/7 well 1 went back to school today but the youngest i always have, hes never been babysat by anyone.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she’s suffering with manic depression? I read her story’s as there was something to do with Brian the reason she was crying like he never showed up for the first day of school or something? her saying he’s a great kid he deserves so much more and then she says I’ll leave it now because I’ll only go off on one her moods are all over the place is it just down to ivf I wonder or is she suffering with undiagnosed depression the crying into the phone is just bizarre

Reactions: 36
I don't think it's mom guilt. This wan isn't capable of an emotion like that. She's only bulling because brian never turned up to see the Man U sack.

Reactions: 20
Can we just take a minute for the baboon hole sorry I mean her lips they are onnnreeeeellll
Screenshot_20220831-095138_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This one doesnt have an ounce of mom guilt. If anything she feels guilty for not having mom guilt. She doesn't have mom guilt or else she would have corrected her horrific parenting skills before summer ended.

Mom guilt would be feeling bad dropping the kid with stepped up strangers one time... and not doing it repeatedly over the summer to get rid of your kid.

Mom guilt would be feeling bad for taking time out for self-care to treat yourself once in a blue moon... not weekly trips for nails, brows, botox, lip fillers, facials for "flawless" skin, salon blowouts. All the time spent on this stuff and she could have spent the time bringing Luke to the park or beach and making memories with him.

My heart broke realising a 5 year old boy knows himself that his mothers lazy ass getting a lie in is more important than his first day in senior infants.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She no more has mom guilt. For a start you would require self awareness which she has zero of.
Back to school can be emotional for some people but I’d imagine there is something going on that she isn’t saying

Reactions: 13
Firstly why does she keep persisting in styling her hair in that 1990’s style, secondly it’s shocking the child knows she would rather be in bed - she tells the story to show us how good he is whereas it’s only highlighting how bad she is and the fact he’s used to being shipped off all the time, thirdly I reckon she’s trying the crying thing to be more like Julie, she can see Julies page is successful in comparison to her own. I’d say she sitting there looking at a picture of a jambon to get the tears flowing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else think she’s suffering with manic depression? I read her story’s as there was something to do with Brian the reason she was crying like he never showed up for the first day of school or something? her saying he’s a great kid he deserves so much more and then she says I’ll leave it now because I’ll only go off on one her moods are all over the place is it just down to ivf I wonder or is she suffering with undiagnosed depression the crying into the phone is just bizarre
I did too. I'd say she's just wishing herself and Brian were still together maybe seeing both parents of children at the school gate (my own dh wasn't there he's away working so no big deal either way). Brian was definitely there for his first day, she had pics up of it.

Reactions: 6
Brian probably couldn't be there because he has an actual job, if that is part of her reason for being so upset she has little to be worrying about, if he was going into junior infants I would say definitely he should be there but every other year its not always possible, my husband took holidays the weeks ours were starting junior infants to be there but every other year he was working

Reactions: 9
Ye Sarah he does deserve so much more than the way you neglect him,your so consumed with teeth and your non existent baby that you have left that child to his own devices for the summer,take a good look at yourself and your behaviour,that child couldn't wait to get away from you this morning as you do feck all with him and you want to bring another child into your fucked up life,your a dangerous woman to a child's mental health,best thing you could do now is get your tubes tied and start looking after that poor boy as a normal mother would......oh you really need to do that WALK were all hearing about coz your resembling a sumo wrestler for a while now while lying your arse off that you haven't put on much weight,wake up to yourself 🤪

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that doesn’t think that was mom guilt and maybe Brian was at the school gates for first day back and she can’t cope ???? Blaming it on being a proud mom???? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I was at school the first day back was no big deal. I was lucky if my mother was there never mind my father! Kids don't know they're born now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol it’s Defo to do with Brian.

It should be the fact that that poor little boy is going to go in and hear what all his friends did all summer and all he can say is he sat in a pub at a halting site with stepped up granny

Reactions: 15
Mom guilt me hole she wouldn't know the meaning of it
Crocodile tears for show 😢 she doesn't give a duck about the little lad 99% only when he can be used as weapon
What an absolute wagon how people don't see through her crap is beyond

Reactions: 4
The crying she absolute disgrace really useless mother to poor Luke all for attention, you can barely be around the child and now your singing praises, I'd be ashamed of myself known you did duck all with the child all summer !!!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that doesn’t think that was mom guilt and maybe Brian was at the school gates for first day back and she can’t cope ???? Blaming it on being a proud mom???? 🤷🏼‍♀️
This exactly it’s definitely Brian related. Didn’t bother her to send Luke off with Keith’s Mam no tears then.

My husband was never there on first days, didn't bother the kids at all. Sometimes the less fuss the better for them. He got to see them in the morning before they went, and then heard all the news that evening when he came home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.