Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bawling because her kid skipped on into school. Prob picked up those life skills while being reared by strangers in the Monday club in Y'AlllllllllllL.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The kid said to her he could go to school with his cousins and she could stay in bed. Great parenting Sarah. Your not even 6 year old knows that you preference a nap over him. I wouldn’t be bragging about that

• Heart
Reactions: 76
The kid said to her he could go to school with his cousins and she could stay in bed. Great parenting Sarah. Your not even 6 year old knows that you preference a nap over him. I wouldn’t be bragging about that
The fact the poor child knows his lazy ass 6 hour a week front line worker Mom would rather be in bed than do anything else. Sayrahhh you're a disaster.

Reactions: 27
I so wanted to message her and go “Oh duck off” !!! Crying and she’s barely seen him all summer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Crying because she realises what she's missed out on and the stories he will tell his little friends won't be what she's telling Instagram

Reactions: 19
So after a Summer of offloading that child on strangers and anyone that would have him, now that he's back to school she's crying over him?
Clear away off Sarah with your crocodile tears, you are right about one thing though, he DOES deserve so much more (than you).

Reactions: 37
He deserves so much more. What's he gonna say when asked what he done all Summer?! Well I watched my Mom eat burgers and cry because I've a new sister but I may have a new Magnum sister in the freezer Miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bawling crying… that’s mum guilt if ever I saw it. She feels like tit crying cause she knows she has made zero time for him all summer and is obsessed with the idea of a child that doesn’t even exist yet. But it’s ok cause they are going to lanza for Tina’s 60th 🙄🙄

Reactions: 28
So after a Summer of offloading that child on strangers and anyone that would have him, now that he's back to school she's crying over him?
Clear away off Sarah with your crocodile tears, you are right about one thing though, he DOES deserve so much more (than you).
All for attention by her she barely had him all summer, a disgrace really but I'm glad Luke made memories with everyone else, She's an embarrassment !!! & Shud be ashamed of herself, we all know her life revolves around food , bigot Keith & talking in to her phone !!!

Reactions: 16
Crocodile tears!! Guilt is an awful thing! And self praise is no praise Hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Literally came on to say this! Child is going to grow up like Eminem - cleaning out my closet - those lyrics ring so fuckibg true to this situation. Imagine crying and the first thing ye do is video it for the gram. And if Luke is mannerly he didn’t learn it from your disgusting self burps…..

Reactions: 12
He deserves so much more. What's he gonna say when asked what he done all Summer?! Well I watched my Mom eat burgers and cry because I've a new sister but I may have a new Magnum sister in the freezer Miss.
Aha hahahahahaah... This comment will get me through the day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the duck is this ham sangwich roaring into the phone... She's an absolute tool... He deserves so much better. Oh duck off Sarah.... She's the worst case of bitterness and resent I see on Instagram... Cannot wait for the day it all comes timing down and she has something to really bawl about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Burp is just crawling with the dirt. Does she have any basic hygiene? Between the duvet/sheets, the contaminated airfryer and herself personally, my stomach heaves 🤢🤢
Sure didn't someone say here they are known for being a shower of 🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨 whole family is them.

Reactions: 1
Sarah is suffering Mom Guilt this morning. She realised that Summer holidays are over and she made no memories with the little lad. Too late now Sarah. When the teacher asks him in school today what he did for the summer, I bet his Mother won't get one mention. Sarah Summer 2022 when your son has no memories of you ..

Reactions: 15
I knooow I loved him at the start but I feel he is after getting too big for his boots and his gf seems saucy out. They need their own thread lol
Only asking cos it was pointed out recently who he was as I work with him, he's the laughing stock in work!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is. This. One. For. Real.......
She fucks him off down to east corks answer to Blackpool for the summer and now she's bawling cos he's gone to school. Go on and get a bleeping grip. In the same tear then she announces she's off to get her nails done... what a tit heap

Reactions: 21
He's a great little fella that you burps can't take an credit for... he spent most of the summer being looked after by others mainly in pubs with adults drinking.... you did f**k all with him, you are a disgrace, God I feel like driving to onslow Gardens and giving you a piece of my mind and a shot of reality. And for the love of all our mental health, stop smacking your lips together. On a side nite the miss piggy nose was front and centre in the stories this morning

Aha hahahahahaah... This comment will get me through the day
She's put me off my favourite icecream for life...🥺

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.