Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How are the 90cysts now? Are they gone on a summer break?
They are in Tenerife on an upmarket holiday. There’s a Zara there

The tears 😭 I cry more than that if the milk is gone in the morning 😂😂😂😂😂 as for going solo Sarah you don’t even look after Luke. You need mental help

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jellybb

VIP Member
Omg 🤣 this is hilarious 😆
She’s the bigger fool if she’s letting herself AND her son be treated like that! I have never in my life heard the likes of it 🫣 surely anyone with an ounce of self respect wouldn’t be accepting that kind of shit? She tries to portray this lavish lifestyle but I can imagine they pay everything off in instalments and live off the credit card 😩 I said it many times before but the poor victim in all of this is that poor little boy Luke 😩 you would think at least on of her sisters would pull her aside and have a word with her about the carry on of her 🙄

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I don’t think theraipe are going to be too happy with all this fighting in the comment on their page, it doesn’t look very professional on their part 😬🙈 comments will be turned off soon or video taking down wait and see… this didnt go as planned for our Sarah did it? 😳

Puffin

VIP Member
I'd well believe he is a tight bastard he has that look about him but I also think Sayraa is the type that would "forget" her purse but will transfer the money to you later type 🙈

Apart from anything else , it is always Luke who will get the short straw. Neither of his parents seem overly interested or invested in him . They are responsible for his conception not the other way around 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I was Sarah and I was stuck with someone like Keet the last thing I would be doing is bringing a child into the mix and I definitely would not be going to the extent of having IVF .

Last thing can we start a go fund me to buy her a feckin decent bra and a powerhose and some industrial strength cleaner

• Haha

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
How in the name of Christ do you explain what an embryo is to a child of that age, is she calling it a baby and telling him it may not survive? Is she saying it may become a baby? I just do not understand the logic she is absolutely devious

• Sad
There is no way Keith had a stunning ex. He just didn’t. Maybe comparatively but that’s it. He is minging. If he had a lottery win maybe. Ginge working in a factory… it didn’t happen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Saaaayyyyyyra Burp is the gift that just keeps on giving. Her mouth is a liability and she clearly doesn't understand what SILENT means. Imagine the whinging Teet has to come to after a days work. Then again they are as happy as Larry!

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can’t believe ye are all forgetting Luke just recently went on the trip of a lifetime to Youghal with his stepped up grandmother! He doesn’t need no zoo! No tayto park! That future you tuber has life sewn up!

• Haha

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Sarah is getting salty.. telling someone to book a consultation instead of discussing her medical information ahhaha. Seriously she is dumb, what response did she expect to get

Reactions: 21

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I did not diss her ! Whatever she is she’s a breath of fresh air to watch regardless! Get off my back on a tattle page !
No one said you dissed her? 😂 You clearly said something nice 😂 the other poster was referring to other comments probably on other threads too, Jesus go have your CYKLE in peace, this thread is mad rowdy/ agro the last few weeks, is Burp’s hormones seeping through the phone screens now like her greasy smell 😂

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
This one is an absolute dose. No other words for her just dose. Does she not realise how bad she is coming across with her not so silent silent journey video diary?

I would feel some sympathy for her TTC and going through IVF if I got some indication that she genuinely wanted a baby but we can all clearly see the utter contempt she has for her current living breathing child . She makes Julie Twins and Me look like mother of the year

We have all gone through some ups and downs myself included but I have never ever thought to pick up the phone and record myself crying 🤷🏻‍♀️I have friends and family members who have gone through IVF and suffered miscarriages and baby loss and believe me there is no stigma attached to any of it. They choose to talk about it when they were ready. The didn't need a z list instahun to lead the way for them on a JoURnEy

The reason this gobshite gets back lash is because she is so ignorant and uneducated regarding IVF and infertility that no matter what she says she wedges her foot firmly in her mouth and is so insensitive.

To all the women on here who are going through their own fertility struggles and are TTC or who have suffered baby loss my heart goes out to you and wish you all the best ❤

• Heart

Graywalls

VIP Member
😂😂😂 he thought he could be a instahunhim??? In the name of you cork gals I am SKITTING at this.

@Graywalls hats off to you for all this inside goss! I love the cork threads for this. I don’t see Keith as cheap it sounds like he’s aware of her financial habits. That trip to NYC must have cost a bomb, a down payment for a maybe a home. Disgusted that she is using the system as she is. It shows how much money these huns are making, enough for the trip and IVF when so many are making €25-55K per year and good chunk of their income into the USC. I can’t with him thinking he could make it as a influencer ☠ 😂 the delusion is real.
The trip to New York was done on an absolute shoestring, Keith was more than happy to Impose on the aunts and let them feed him, the boat ride and the water park, he only paid for himself, Sarah had to pay for herself and Luke, any time they ate out.
Tina actually told the friend that when they went to the arcade place, Sarah actually had to buy tokens for Keith so that he would spend time with Luke😲

• Wow
  • Sad

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can’t keep up. I need to take annual leave to follow this drama 😂😂😂 I’m delighted she is being called out for all her lies. It’s about time

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
This time next year I can see her doing a story about the keet break up 🤣
there’ll be a family trip to Lanzarote first so she can just “be”followed by videos saying you need to love yourself first, no need for a man as my Nana Betty says. Just me and lukoland 🙄

She will be using all the cliches talking into the camera saying “you don’t know what happens behind closed doors” and sharing googled inspirational break up quotes 🥱
And one slipper doesn’t fit all

‘Looking back now, the ivf not working was a blessing leading me in another direction’
”the journey took more of a toll on our beyond perfect relationship so I, we, us decided to call it a day”

She’ll be grateful for all the helpful one liners we are reminding her of when the time comes, because we all know her memory (lies) are shit “I NEVER get my bottom lip done as its full enough, it’s just my top lip”. Four hours later bottom and top lips bruised from filler

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
I cant breathe at her trying to justify the botox 😂😂😂I had dents and people asked had I been slashed with a bottle 😂😂😂
Those dents were mentioned on here before ..how much fucking weight can you store in a forehead...honest to god she is so inarticulate,she is a tonic...

I cant talk much because I have a head like a turnip but I've always thought botox "sets" the face....so if you're not particularly attractive or common looking it just makes you look worse?
A lot of people throwing money at it and they should be going to counselling...

• Haha

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I know they say the camera adds 10 pounds but Jesus! 😳 why does she lie about her weight when we can all clearly see she is at least a size 18, that video did nothing for her 🙈 even her face and neck. She must be raging 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

nannyg

VIP Member
She’s down because she’s only 13 months from having the social welfare withdrawn for Luke, she was sure she’d be up the duff with the welfare baby by now, the clock is ticking Sar…. You’d better Drive It On.

• Haha

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Omg we definitely can see the real Sarah now without filters. How in God's name is she allowed to take money from people in Slimming world