Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stephpratt

Chatty Member
Just incase 😂😂
So she has his full name, age, general address, school, interests and all his relations names and what they do up for any person to see. All it takes is just one weirdo. It's the same with Julie's kids, can't believe how irresponsible these girls are when it comes to their children's safety. Anything for a bit of cash 🤑

• Sad
Reactions: 20

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
It’s probably not just the 248 either though cus opf entitles you to a medical card with very little questions asked and you can also claim working family payment on top of working family payment if you work 19+ hours

Working family payment on top of one parent family *
It was mentioned here recently that she might be on carers allowance for Betty, might be why she cut her slimming world hours are u can only work a certain amount and claim carers allowance. She has HAP(almost free rent) and don’t forget maintenance from Brian too plus her Instagram income, plus Keith would be on around 50k a year in his job. Plus she has medical card for herself and Luke, she gets free cosmetics, clothes and beauty treatments. She’s milking the system and getting away with it, sickens me because the likes of her give other “single parents” a bad name.

TikToc

VIP Member
Why has Brian not gone for custody. That child needs to be taken out of that toxic environment ASAP. Christ she's not right in the head!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I would see having a black pudding sandwich with egg and bacon as a treat on the occasional weekend morning, she sees it as being “really really good”.
Que????????

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
How long have you known them or known of them @Graywalls? I get the impression you haven't lived there all your life but you seem to know alot about their upbringing.
I am not from Ireland, I moved to Cork to be with my boyfriend who is from the area and knows Brian. We now live quite close to Sarah and Tina and my boyfriends family have always known them.
The Burkes are the laughing stock of Onslow gardens, all of the neighbours cannot stand them

Jellybb

VIP Member
See the way she had the drink up and HAD to get the can of 7up in the background JUST INCASE we forgot she’s on the dry!! ✋🏽🤭🤣
The woman has serious issues with alcohol! Sarah, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PROVE TO ANYONE YOU ARE HAVING A NON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE…… NO ONE CARES 🙄
Get a new fucking therapist please!

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
She’s shitting forthe day her dole runs out..that being the reason she’s trying so hard for another social baby 💶💶💶
I'm waiting for the people to come on here and say that it is made up but around the northside it is well known to have a 'welfare baby" before their lone parent gets moved. Kate had hers and now Sarah needs to have a baby before luke turns 7 or she will be expected to go out and get a job.
On a side note, I wonder if Donna knows that Ciara is apparently trying to see if there is a market for her to do Fusion clients hair in their own homes so she doesn't need childcare and can claim her lone parents?

• Wow

HumphreyB

VIP Member
What the conversation that didn’t happen.
Firstly I’m not sure it happened and secondly if I did believe it why the need to share this with Luke. He doesn’t need to know. There are some things that children don’t need to know because they don’t have the emotional maturity to manage it.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
So the Dylan oaks bracelet has bad grammar and is off centre with the engraving, I would not be happy if I paid for that tat!
Also, why does poor little luke have to have his drink in the same glass as alcoholic bigot Keith? Sarah is setting up the next generation for the same normalising alcohol conditioning that she went through, does she really want Luke dependant on alcohol like her?

No, she was never taught basic hygiene because her mother was too busy drinking herself into a stupor!
When you say they weren’t taught basic hygiene? Like what do you mean? They didn’t shower or were they smelly cunts that masked the scent with impulse?

• Haha
  • Sick

Jellybb

VIP Member
Can anyone get this hap? 🤣 what is the criteria? 🤣 I’ve a mortgage for the last 4 years but I’d like to know the criteria? Must you be a greasy haired bollox that works 4 hours a week and must prove that you live in the same crusty bicycle shorts for 150 days of the year?

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I am not from Ireland, I moved to Cork to be with my boyfriend who is from the area and knows Brian. We now live quite close to Sarah and Tina and my boyfriends family have always known them.
The Burkes are the laughing stock of Onslow gardens, all of the neighbours cannot stand them
No offence to anyone from that place but onslow gardens just sounds like a shithole 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Overthehill

I thought she never got filler on her bottom lip cos it is full enough....can she not keep a record of the lies she just told yesterday even🤔

TikToc

VIP Member
I can’t get over the fact this woman has to personalise EVERYTHING 😭🤣 a few years ago my husband bought me a necklace with my name on it like Carrie from sex and the city kinda thing, never wore it because not only do I have a posh, English old womans name, I do NOT want strangers to know my name 😭 imagine this bitch going around with her personalised necklace, bracelet, bag, passport cover, water bottle, shoes, journal and pen 😩 going around like a fucking absolute tool 😭
Jellybb is a posh name? Okay so 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Graywalls

VIP Member
Seriously, can she do anything right? Her arrogance and confidence that she is an amazing instahun as she once again gets it very very wrong😀
I think that 'interview' was her way of trying to show Therapie what an amazing #ba she would be if this round of IVF hasn't worked and she's fucked it up once again because she is so unlikeable😀

• Haha

PastryPolly

Her approach to weight loss is ridiculous. Listen Sarah, I'm going to let you in to the secret to weight loss:
.1 Count your calories, what's going in MUST be less than what's going out.
2. Exercise, at least 4 days a week.
3. Drink water, at least a litre a day.

That's it. That's how you lose weight. Forget about plans and syns and all that other distracting shite.
It will be tough, you will feel hungry but that's just because you are currently eating more than a fully grown man with a physically demanding job so your body doesn't actually know what hunger is.

• Heart

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Let’s not forget WHY she lied about having 90 cysts! It was to justify the horribly insensitive things she said when promoting those Sugar King sweets on Mother’s Day !
She did not apologise then , she just tried to make herself into a victim by fake claims of 90 cysts, endometriosis and anxiety. When she was rightly called out on this, she played the victim. She also made herself out to be a victim when Keith was exposed for being the disgusting piece of shit that he is.
As can be seen in her latest posts, her new spin on these comments on Therapie page is she is trying to play it off like people are bullying her over declaring or not declaring it as an ad ! No one cares about that ! People care about the lies and misinformation regarding serious medical matters. People also care about lying to cover up both Sarah and Keith’s disgusting comments…

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
There she’s off into the Roma Grill for the fish and chips now.
Leave her alone, she was so good with her food for the last 20 mins, she deserves 4 portion of chips, 16 battered sausages and 4 squares of cod. All washed down with Pepsi max 🤢

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s going to be 2355666 stone by the time the IVF transfer happens/fails as even after 5/6 years on slimming world & 2 years of questionable counselling she has zero tools to handle any situation other than eating

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Cry me a river Sar. It’s so contrived its pathetic. She won’t get an ounce of sympathy from me. Her thinking she is helping people has me dead 💀 nobody & I mean nobody is looking at this toxic shitshow thinking wow I feel inspired. Maybe that sincerely Chelsea dickhead but that’s it 😂

• Haha