Sarah Burke #39 Bed clothes walking, burps still talking, boobs swinging and nails mingin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking in ye all okay? I’m getting consumed by Randy sandy threads! Might cancel my Netflix 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Girls ladies and gents I’m in caark! I did cobh today and fota and moving onto clonakilty tomorrow!!! Wanna meet up???😂😂 I’ll be heading to Killarney next and Tralee. . Party!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did we find out what the I faction was that had her racing to Dublin?

Did she actually go to Dublin, or did the send a prescription to a pharmacy and dramatic dumbo made out she'd to go to Dublin?

Reactions: 4
I actually made this earlier but didn’t know if anyone else would know him well enough! She’s the bop off him 😂😂😂
It was the first thing I thought of it when I saw it although at least Willie has a smile ! 🙈
I'm after going down an awful rabbit hole with Randy Sandy's thread. My god couldn't even get through all the comments just had to get the general gist of it! Going through a break up at the moment so this has really kept me distracted tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It was the first thing I thought of it when I saw it although at least Willie has a smile ! 🙈
I'm after going down an awful rabbit hole with Randy Sandy's thread. My god couldn't even get through all the comments just had to get the general gist of it! Going through a break up at the moment so this has really kept me distracted tonight!
Sorry to hear. Mind yourself and this place is the best distraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who’s Randy sandy?
Ps can anyone make a new thread?

Reactions: 2
Girls ladies and gents I’m in caark! I did cobh today and fota and moving onto clonakilty tomorrow!!! Wanna meet up???😂😂 I’ll be heading to Killarney next and Tralee. . Party!!!
I can bring you to Sarah’s group and her house

Hope you’re doing ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
New Thread suggestion .. Keeeth,s little swimmers aren't up to the pace its causing Sarah to stuff her face..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.