Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

Sarah Speilburp here. I have so much to tell you but can I just start off by saying I am eggghausted 🥱

Started IVF and am continuing on this silent journey thats not so silent. Day 1 23 eggs, day 3 7 eggs, day 5 1 egg left. The problem is 100% on Keet's my side cos his ham flavoured swimmers from his lil chicky nuggie are perfect, perfect perfect.❤

Released episode one of my fertility diary it's called "The Silent Journey with Secondary Infertility that's not so silent and not so Secondary." Keet and I gave such a good performance that I think we could win an award for it. Everytime he injected me I gave my best pained face, even though I had no idea if it had gone in or not, not the first time that's happened with Keet🤔We had a perfectly rehearsed kiss at the end. Diary, I think we could be in with a shot for an Oscar (feck the gossies 🖕)

Everytime I post about my fertility story I put a disclaimer up that I am not being insensitive. Like I told everyone that I thought that this would be easy and a walk in the park and now I see I was a bit simple minded but there's no harm in that cos I am a bit simple 🤷🏻‍♀️ One size brain doesn't fit all.

I'm being 100 % with my food now except in the evenings when I eat 6 steaks, 16 bodadods, 2kg of coleslaw and 3 blocks of cheese but that's just a snack and my meals are optimised. The fact I look bigger isn't because I have put on weight from eating like every meal is my last and skulling 0.0 drinks it's because of the medication and the hormones. Did I mention I am on a silent journey with infertility. I did . Didn't I? I did

Anyway got to go... Sonic Tina wants me to finish shading her eyebrows. We are going for the Ming the Merciless look

Talk soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

brandambassador

VIP Member
No matter how bad your day is today, Keith will be wanking into a little plastic cup and thinking of holly willoughby.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Beddy

Chatty Member
Scarlett for Quiche that 47,000+ people know for a fact that he was pulling his little willy this morning 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Beddy

Chatty Member
We all know Luke wasn't her priority when she decided on this journey and abdoning him to any one that will mind the poor child, at least his making summer memories with everyone else and not his attention seeking selfish mother !!!
It is great that he’s making memories but SARAH when you read this, let the fact he’s doing activities etc be of absolutely no reassurance to your shitty conscience, to allow your arrogant self to continue to proclaim that your child is well looked after and you’re a good mother and everything you do for him. You’re a selfish, horrible mother. I had aunts and uncles that would take me places and were very good to me. But make no mistake I was acutely aware that I wasn’t my mothers priority like I saw my cousins de and friends were for their mothers. During every sleep over and day out with other peoples mothers, I was fully aware that my own mother was away enjoying herself with her boyfriend and that she didn’t want me around for ‘their time’. And do you know how that shaped me as a person? I never once mentioned my sadness to my mother, I tried to be as good and easy going as possible and never complained incase she would want to spend even less time with me. At night time I used to cry after I went to bed because I had myself convinced I was this boring annoying burden because my own mother would send me off so often. My low self esteem due to her actions absolutely crippled me from childhood until around 19/20 when I sought counselling for a completely unrelated thing, and the counselor ended up making me realise the issues i had surrounding my mother and her rejection of me. I started to heal very slowly but my self esteem still caused me major problems, the worst of which was attracting a dangerous narcissist and staying in a violent relationship with him for years, suffering several broken bones and life threatening beatings as well as severe psychological abuse. This was 100% down to my mother, like Sarah, conditioning me to think I had absolutely no value to those that were supposed to love me,that I should feel lucky that someone wanted to be with me, that I was inherently flawed and unlovable and that I should ‘be good’ and constantly people please in order to make my existence less of a burden on others. That’s a very long rant but I am fuming with the carry on of this one, she’s so so similar to my mother and having looked into the psychology behind this for years now I’m 100% convinced she’s doing serious damage to Luke, even if it doesn’t seem obvious because one of the comments thati heard passed about me countless times as a child and teenager was ‘didn’t she turn out great in spite of x,y,z’ when In fact I was hiding the fact I was terribly depressed by being being ‘good’ and ‘laid back’

ETA- one of the ways my mother is similar to Sarah is in her superficial nature. At 19/20 I was approached to do some page 3 type modeling (cringe cringe and more cringe 🤦‍♀️) anyway, I was mortified that people I knew would see it. My mother was MAD for me to do it and was showing an interest in me that I never before had experienced, I actually felt that she was proud of me for the first time ever (more cringe but this was 10 years ago I’m a completely different person now) . So she pestered me to do it and I, wanting her approval, did it and immediately regretted it, was sick with worry up to the release of the photos as I was fairly sure at least one of my uncles was bound to see it. I talked to my mother about how worried I was and she called me a drama Queen and an attention seeker. Anyway, what did she do but share the photos on her Facebook page, ‘showing off’. And that, finally was when I cut the bitch off and moved abroad and have very little contact with her but she regularly stalks my in-laws fb pages and steals photos of my children she’s never met and posts them with big gushing adoring grandmother captions 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

waters21

Is there a need for the injecting video really? All for attention. Shite result from an IVF round. But she went into this fully thinking it would give her a baby and didn’t prob think one embryo would be the final
Number. It maybe a excellent grade but that means Jack shit really. I’d 10 eggs collected, 8 fertilised but only had 2 embryo By day 5. They weren’t great quality and wouldn’t have survived freezing so advised to transfer the 2. Both sleeping upstairs now in their cots!!

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
The flowers…. Jesus Christ girl I would redden your fat hole with a stick if I pass you in the city this weekend. Months and month we were at ivf. I wasn’t acting like a smug bolox as if I have a secret in the background I was riddled with anxiety over medication, pregnancy tests and would my marriage survive if the pregnancy worsened my MS. You’re fucking acting like you’re at Disney land making a mockery of every man and woman who’ve needed fertility treatment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Graywalls

VIP Member
According too the family friend, this is how she ended up going to Therapie....
She always knew that with Keith's medical history, it would be difficult to conceive, when Kate, Ciara and then Michele became pregnant, it consumed her to also be pregnant so she began looking into options. Keith had wanted a baby with his serious ex before Sarah but this girl wanted to enhance her career and also travel the world more before settling down with a baby
Waterstones and Sims were too expensive and required a lot of expensive tests and pre transfer protocols and basically did not set any store by the fact that she had 45000 followers on Instagram, she would be treated the same as every person.
After the tweets damaged her page, she then tried to salvage things with the Sweet King debacle, and added more with the badly worded email, we all saw how this backfired on her and caused her page irreparable damage, she has not gotten any major new brands since.
She had had interest from Therapie about documenting her journey and the angle she was going for was therapie trying to attract clients from outside Dublin, Sarah was trying to change her page to an ivf page with some lifestyle mixed in, she was going to get collabs with hotels and showcase their spas and food with a twist about them being relaxing before or after a tense appointment or the food being healthy for someone ttc. Then all of the attention about using instahuns to advertise fertility clinics kicked off combined with the bigots tweets and Sarahs insensitive way of selling jellies, they did not progress any further with Sarah as a potential #ba.
She also did not have any luck with the hotels she approached looking for mummy to be pamper packages, nor the car dealerships she approached about getting free rental of a 'jeep' for the journeys
So now Sarah is left with potentially paying full price for her ivf( the family friend did say that Sarah can be funny about talking about discounts etc), a page that has no real direction, despite all of Sarahs grand ideas more suiting a page that has much more followers and qn other half who is insistent on appearing on her page as in his eyes, those tweets were just 'banter'
Sorry for the essay!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I've an ivf question too, why would she get a call to go to the clinic asap, after having one embryo frozen? What would be the possible reason for that given they know shes in Cork and would hardly be expecting her to travel if it wasn't important
I was talking to a relation on Sarahs side and they confirmed that they had to go back up for consultation about the personalisation process. Therapie needed to clarify what initials to engrave on the embryo.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

TikToc

VIP Member
Dr Doireann has a post about drinking alcohol during the two week wait for pregnancy test and she said its best not to even have 0 alcohol drinks while trying to conceive, while waiting to test or while pregnant.
Dr. Doireann is an asshole 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Chazzyboo

Chatty Member
Omg lads, I was driving down Shandon street today (not from the city btw) this car pulled out in front of another car and the car beeped at the person pulling out in front, to witness the window being pulled down and horrible finger signals and abusive language shouted ....
Who was in da car....only ham hock head himself , he was totally in da wrong and he's uglier in person if that is at all possible , well done Sarah on your amazing boyfriend u did well for yourself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

brandambassador

VIP Member
NETFLIX …. Coming Autumn 2022

He was her salty lover boy, She was his Big Mac.
Life was fine in a drunken blur of beer until her ex fiancé got his new partner pregnant.
The silent journey began, out loud and shared to the world. But silent all the same.

Would the super sperm swim ‘like it had free swimming lessons in the radisson’ or would it sink like Tina in a baby pool after a night in CLARNEY…..

Only time and science will tell.

Stay turned this autumn in the fight for….

***Luke’s Home Alone Part 5****

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
It was the rehearsed smooch after each injection that did it for me 😑😳 it was like, right so you inject it into me so, I'll pinch a roll of flab for ya and just stick it in, take as long as you can now so I can make faces for everyone to see how much the needle hurts and so they can see how wonderful you are, and so everyone is jealous of me, I mean us, as in I, we... Anyway, after you pull the injection out, we'll do a kiss okay, okay Keeeettt, we have to kiss, I want everyone to see how strong our relationship is and nothing or no one is gonna BURST our bubble.. So a kiss after every single injection for insta to see okay Keeeettt.
FAKE ASS BITCH the pair of them. Pre rehearsed. Nothing about that was or felt genuine or natural...It's like they were acting... They were acting... False... Fake.... Embarrassing...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

JustAnotherFollower

She got sent a picture of her son going to his first camp while she spends her life on the M8 without a bra.. stopping for fags and coffee in every service station along the way ... oh the precious memories indeed 🤢
Who actually holds their phone out in front of them on selfie mode when they are having a laugh 😳
Yes as someone else said, the loudest silent journey ever... morons 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Rsn17

I hate her. I'm lucky enough to be 32 weeks pregnant. I have gestational diabetes controlled by Insulin, and am on a blood thinner iinjection daily. Basically I need to inject myself 7 times a day, and this gowl wincing at the camera getting him to inject her. I also have to attend all my appointments on my own whilst seeing a psychologist, to deal with my ANXIETY following the traumatic birth of my last baby 1.5 years ago (I had a stroke due to retained placenta).
I just had to comment. She triggers me. Maybe I should start a fucking insta page and do some clabs after one of my MANY injections.
Sorry for the rant. She's just annoyed me. Again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Graywalls

VIP Member
The friend of the family I spoke to really did not hold back on Keith, apparently Sarah is not as close with her sisters because of him. According to this family friend...*
He fancies himself as an instahun and prior to the tweets being revealed, wanted to be more prominent on Sarahs page. He blames tattle for ruining this, not his disgusting tweets!
He is very mean with his money, he will not spend it on Sarah or Luke.
His fertility is low due to blood pressure medication he is taking, he has a heart condition and should not be smoking or eating too much salt.
Sarah wanted them to get a new 'jeep' but he said not until his baby comes.
His family thought the tweets were blown out of proportion.
He is out with his friends a lot and Sarah always calls and messages him to try to get him home early. He does the same to her, they are both very jealous
He only does school runs with Luke, if Sarah is working or out, he will send Luke over to Tina's rather than look after him on his own.
He expects Sarah to get collabs and encourages her to email hotels, if they go for a meal or a day out, he expects her to talk to management about possibly working together.
He puts Sarah down all the time and calls it 'banter'

* I do not know Keith, this is what I was told by so eone very close to the Burke family

• Wow
  • Sad

Beddy

Chatty Member
I’ve sat down this morning and had a good think about this, and I can say, hand on heart, that I’d rather have an in depth chat with my elderly grandparents about how each of my children were conceived, positions and all, than read another debate about 📢📢📢FUCKING BRIAN AND MICHELLE 📢📢📢

• Haha
  • Heart