Sarah Burke #39 Bed clothes walking, burps still talking, boobs swinging and nails mingin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads Tina posted a story on Snapchat yesterday or the day before she’s in America it said Springfield New Jersey on her stories 🙈😂 sarah can’t not post when it comes to Betty I’m sure we’d have been showen a reel or a pic at the least of her and the sangwhichhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads Tina posted a story on Snapchat yesterday or the day before she’s in America it said Springfield New Jersey on her stories 🙈😂 sarah can’t not post when it comes to Betty I’m sure we’d have been showen a reel or a pic at the least of her and the sangwhichhhh
I saw that also when she said it but was thinking it was an old pic, also that watch and earphones are so cheap to buy in china

She’d sell ice to the eskimos that one and she flogging fleece hoodies in the middle of a heatwave.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just to let us know she’s off to Dublin at 540am her silent journey. If she’s implying she’s not driving cos she’s doing IVF then she’s just saying it for attention. I was driving right through my ivf cycle except egg collection day cos I was too drowsy

Reactions: 18
She lives in a fantasy world...crazy! I'm sorry but that peach fleece offends me. It's gross on her. All she needs is to rename Luke as James and we have a perfect book day scene
Who is James in reference to, its probably obvious but the heat has my brain fried

Reactions: 1
It will be interesting to see if Tina pops up on her stories tomorrow 🤔

She will, it'll be a pre record.. no way there was a fire cos there's no video proof and we all know she'd have the phone out or set something else alight so to get it on camera... very dangerous for Betty if something can ignite like that

Reactions: 11
If a friend of mine was having IVF with someone they are with for 2 years I'd be having a conversation with them about taking time as a couple first. IVF is extremely difficult on even the strongest couple. Didn't have to have it myself but have some close friends and family who had to undergo treatment and it's very difficult on the couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Errm James & the giant peach was not in an oversized fleece. My hole. It fit full stop 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lads iv been very absent with posting. So much going on in my life, kids really really unwell. Keeping up reading tho, hope everyone's well x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.