Sarah Burke #39 Bed clothes walking, burps still talking, boobs swinging and nails mingin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No egg collection today I knew it. Face of makeup as if she was going on a night out. I’d say Wednesday it will be egg collection. Ffs saaaayyyyyrrrraaaaa give up the ‘the journey up and down is defo what we need and wouldn’t change’ I’ve never heard so much bullshit. There is absolutely no logic to you driving to Dublin for treatment in a new clinic when you have one of the best in the country in cork. And another thing- you’re not the only one to ever go through ivf and your lies and bullshit are well noticed. The lies will follow and follow you. Ppl would be supportive of you were just honest but your not. Lying about dates and how long ye are together. Self diagnosing and not talking about them again as if we’re all as thick as tit and forget.

Reactions: 26
Prob a follicle check 🤷🏻‍♀️ One things for sure I would hate to be going up and down to Dublin for ivf, thank god there are better clinics in cork close to home.

Reactions: 17
She tags therapie clinic every time, if she hasn’t got a collab yet she’s still looking for one. I’m so glad they were knotted the whole way up, they were like weren’t they

• Haha
So much for silence, we know every move.

View attachment 1426104
She is obsessed 🤦‍♀️ Trying to convince everyone, the repetitiveness about the journey up and down, NO-ONE GIVES A duck SAYYRRAAAH.. same as the family unit, same as stepped up Daddy, same as those that know us.... She definitely has a disorder. It's a psychiatrist she should see.
She would actually give ya the rage 🤯

• Heart
No egg collection today I knew it. Face of makeup as if she was going on a night out. I’d say Wednesday it will be egg collection. Ffs saaaayyyyyrrrraaaaa give up the ‘the journey up and down is defo what we need and wouldn’t change’ I’ve never heard so much bullshit. There is absolutely no logic to you driving to Dublin for treatment in a new clinic when you have one of the best in the country in cork. And another thing- you’re not the only one to ever go through ivf and your lies and bullshit are well noticed. The lies will follow and follow you. Ppl would be supportive of you were just honest but your not. Lying about dates and how long ye are together. Self diagnosing and not talking about them again as if we’re all as thick as tit and forget.

Nothing but am attention seeker this one is, she will get her Karma aventually, she's so wrapped up on her silent journey while constantly abandoning her son !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She does realise it might not work right??? I mean she does know that all ivf doesn’t result in a pregnancy! You’d swear this was a dead cert with the ridiculous carry on of this smug asswipe!

Reactions: 19
She got sent a picture of her son going to his first camp while she spends her life on the M8 without a bra.. stopping for fags and coffee in every service station along the way ... oh the precious memories indeed 🤢
Who actually holds their phone out in front of them on selfie mode when they are having a laugh 😳
Yes as someone else said, the loudest silent journey ever... morons 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She does realise it might not work right??? I mean she does know that all ivf doesn’t result in a pregnancy! You’d swear this was a dead cert with the ridiculous carry on of this smug asswipe!
I was just coming on to post the same about the IVF not being successful. She’s making out like she’s definitely going to get pregnant, she’s in for a massive fall if it doesn’t work out. I honestly don’t think she’s sat down and thought it through properly.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.