Sarah Burke #38 They’re gone girl. The gripping mystery of the 99 cysts that vanished without a trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did dhe get reported for driving unaccompanied with a provisional licence so that is why she is being careful?

Reactions: 3
She’s read a magazine article that says when you’re having egg collection/retrieval etc you basically do the maggot on the pampering front. I’m stunned we’re not seeing more care packs being dropped. Then I suppose it is a very silent, personal, intimate, special journey. I feel it is made even more beautiful by the fact that they have chosen to have it done 3 hours from home - each arse aching 6 hour return journey (often 2 or 3 times a week) is a precious symbol of the journey they are on. A kind of mini Camino with stops in every motorway petrol station along their journey. My apologies I need to go now - I’ve got a lump in my throat 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The novelty of spending special time together driving to/from Dublin seems to be fading fast "we're on the road again in the morning" "on the road all day tomorrow" "it's a long enough spin up".......not sounding too excited now are we Sar

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus I went down the rabbit hole of her reels (I'm sick and had a 15 minute window to myself, don't judge me 😂) Anyway, came across this beauty where AGAIN Sarah's timeline with teef doesn't match up!!!

So in this one from 41 weeks ago which would of been 2021 (obvs) she says "from the start of the year (2021 remember) when we just did us behind the screen"...

So that's 1 and half years ago Sarah not 2 and a half years ago, jesus she definitely had to of failed maths in school 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Screenshot_20220717_180726.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The novelty of spending special time together driving to/from Dublin seems to be fading fast "we're on the road again in the morning" "on the road all day tomorrow" "it's a long enough spin up".......not sounding too excited now are we Sar
But they'll just BEEEEEEE, just them... namaste 🙏

Jesus I went down the rabbit hole of her reels (I'm sick and had a 15 minute window to myself, don't judge me 😂) Anyway, came across this beauty where AGAIN Sarah's timeline with teef doesn't match up!!!

So in this one from 41 weeks ago which would of been 2021 (obvs) she says "from the start of the year (2021 remember) when we just did us behind the screen"...

So that's 1 and half years ago Sarah not 2 and a half years ago, jesus she definitely had to of failed maths in school 🤦🏻‍♀️😂View attachment 1424668
Except it wasn't behind the screen she's fuxking videoed it for the first part of her silent journey "dating keeeet"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok apart from having a learners permit, why would she not be able to drive without someone being in the car with her? She was obviously alluding to it being something to do with the “journey” 🙄

Reactions: 12
Ok apart from having a learners permit, why would she not be able to drive without someone being in the car with her? She was obviously alluding to it being something to do with the “journey” 🙄
Because my friend, she is an attention seeking bleep thats why 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If we think she's a fat lazy so in so can you even begin to think what an absolute torment she's going to be if she does get pregnant. She will literally not get off her arse for the 9 months and beyond. She will have Keith running round like the gobshite he is and have luke dumped on Tina and the gang because poor Sarah needs a break.. its actually going to be comedy gold!

Reactions: 12
Lads, the size of her in the video dancing with Luke🙈 13st MY bleeping HOLE!!!!! WHAT A LIER...... No one cares what size/weight she is, but the lies🤭

Reactions: 20
If we think she's a fat lazy so in so can you even begin to think what an absolute torment she's going to be if she does get pregnant. She will literally not get off her arse for the 9 months and beyond. She will have Keith running round like the gobshite he is and have luke dumped on Tina and the gang because poor Sarah needs a break.. its actually going to be comedy gold!
Oh it’ll be hyperemesis incoming… except she’ll be the only woman on the planet to gain weight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not being funny but she is no more 13 stone.

there is 100% no reason why she can’t drive while doing ivf. I bleeping worked a full time job 40 hours a week and this one is taking to the bed

Reactions: 11
Guys... Who is living for her "documentary" of her silent JOURNEY 😳 Can you imagine the recording "behind the scenes" that's going on 🥴 She must be only bursting to release it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's got what my mother would call an elephant arse, sticking out like a big wide block
FLOBBERARSE!!!
But in all seriousness is there any compliment you could give her body?like I havnt got a good ass but I think I have a waist that gives me a nice shape...this one has the body of a middle aged can I speak to your manager mom who shops at Walmart....all the 3 sisters have nice features..Sarah really is the runt....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.