Sarah Burke #38 They’re gone girl. The gripping mystery of the 99 cysts that vanished without a trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read the wiki and prepare yourself for a wild ride. Although most things happen the "background" everything is a "journey" but its usually a "silent one" , the time zone is different and not one size slipper fits all. Enjoy 😂
And everything could have been a smaller size... except for portion size 🤷‍♀️

No one would discuss her weight if she didn't bring it up in the first place, say nothing at all especially not outrageous lies. No one cares if she is 13/16/20 stone. It's the lies 🤣
This is exactly it, she'll scream trolls now later talking about her weight... I couldn't give a f&ck what weight she is, but she needs to be honest... with HERSELF ..

I'm an old hun.. I followed her when she was in Oz, great eating habits, exercise etc.. it was relatable (except for the aussie blue skies) .. then I lived my life, didnt give her a thought, but stumbled on her a while back and just 😯😯😯😯😯

Moving towards this ...

Bed clothes walking, burps still talking , boobs swinging and nails mingin !

I'd say this is winner winner chicken dinner for thread 39 if anyone knows how to create? 👏 👏 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking about this earlier too.. like she says that they are staying at home today like it is a punishment and not eating out. My Saturday and Sunday are my favourite days of the week because I get to spend it at home with my children or just getting little bits done in the house or garden. I love being at home and I've worked so hard making our home lovely for us. With her she talks about going for a spin and getting food out.. when I take my children for a spin we talk about what activity we'll do and maybe get a cone or a bag of chips on the way home. Everything she says comes back to food.. like it's her every waking thought and screams addiction. Even talking about going to Dublin tomorrow and then about getting breakfast or lunch out on the way home. Its crazy to me. Like she wouldn't say OK we are spending the day at home and I'm going to play with luke in the garden or take him for a wee walk or even just catch up on house work. Being a mother doesn't even feature on her radar and now this new obsession with getting pregnant. If we all stopped watching her and came back I 2 years time we all know exactly where she'll be. She'll have a toddler by Keith, poor Luke will be god knows where and she'll be twice the size she is now and more bitter than ever after Keith had legged it like Brian..

Reactions: 22
It defeats the purpose of gaining a following. If I was genuine and had a nose at her profile and didn't follow her, I possibly will never see her stories and follow in the future.
It’s when you know they are lying through their beaver teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads I’m rolling around the floor laughing at that story - I’m so glad I listened to her tell us that hilarious story about a sandwich (sense the sarcasm) 🙄 the only thing funny about it was the fact that she thought it was funny and felt she needed to share 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking about this earlier too.. like she says that they are staying at home today like it is a punishment and not eating out. My Saturday and Sunday are my favourite days of the week because I get to spend it at home with my children or just getting little bits done in the house or garden. I love being at home and I've worked so hard making our home lovely for us. With her she talks about going for a spin and getting food out.. when I take my children for a spin we talk about what activity we'll do and maybe get a cone or a bag of chips on the way home. Everything she says comes back to food.. like it's her every waking thought and screams addiction. Even talking about going to Dublin tomorrow and then about getting breakfast or lunch out on the way home. Its crazy to me. Like she wouldn't say OK we are spending the day at home and I'm going to play with luke in the garden or take him for a wee walk or even just catch up on house work. Being a mother doesn't even feature on her radar and now this new obsession with getting pregnant. If we all stopped watching her and came back I 2 years time we all know exactly where she'll be. She'll have a toddler by Keith, poor Luke will be god knows where and she'll be twice the size she is now and more bitter than ever after Keith had legged it like Brian..
You're spot on nothing will change except the scale will increase, she will have another child and 3 more chins and the same bedsheets on

• Haha
I had a old account and deactivated some time back as the guilt got to me about commenting on someone else's behaviour. But I had to just create a new log in as I am honestly raged by that tic tok. How in god's name could any sane parent think that carry on is ok ? Not one part of it is funny. My gut dropped. That poor beautiful boy. His low life mother doesn't give a flying f**k about him . It's heartbreaking and feel useless watching on .. what a shower of low life scrape of the barrel scum !!!!!! Where is the same adult to step in and care for Luke.. don't give a crap if it is the case Brian is remaining quiet playing cards close to his chest while he gets his ducks in order to take to court. As his father he needs to pull his finger out his his arse and care for his son !!!!!😡😡😡 Don't care what a anyone says been passed from pillar to post . Rarely in his own bed and only gets attention when needed for content. It's a form of abuse. Sarah shares aspects of her life nothing short of bowel movements at this stage. If she was spending time with Luke , doing things little boys love to do we would all know about it. The little dude is on school holidays and hasn't done a tap . Sarah you c**t get off your hole and spend time with your boy. Look at all on your doorstep you have no excuses. Stop taking the child to pubs restaurants. Take him on a train ride to Cobh , blackrock castle Observatory, boat ride from cork harbour or if your too mean to spend your money on him . Take him to a playground and let him run free as the little boy he is. Fitzgeralds park , ballincollig with the skate park , bishopstown with the sand pit !!! You are a vile excuse for a mother !! 😡😡
Nice to see burps took ballincollig park suggestion on board 👍maybe with all our guidance to her we could all put in for carers allowance? I know if be greatful for it . Hubby and me work full time busting our asses off , like many others falling into the middle and get no government support. Not even a penny towards the back to school costs . This leech boils my blood

Did I hear right... did she say she hasn't seen her Nan as she hasn't been going anywhere unless someone else is driving 🤔

Reactions: 20
She only goes out this week if someone else drives? Why? Has she lost her licence cos of L plate or she's too sober to drive from the lack of alcohol ... anyone going through IVF why the duck can't this witch drive?

The rolling of eyes at the location of their first date? Wtf did she want? A weekend in lanzarote? duck all wrong with a stroll in a park, get to know each other, no alcohol and no one listening

Reactions: 19
So their first date was covid times and they could only go to the park. Which implies it was somewhere between mid March 2020 and mid June 2020.
Utter madness they are going the baby route so soon.

Also why can’t she drive? I have a friend who is on the road for work and she’s doing ivf?

So their first date was covid times and they could only go to the park. Which implies it was somewhere between mid March 2020 and mid June 2020.

Also why can’t she drive? I have a friend who is on the road for work and she’s doing ivf?
Well the wedding to Brian was March 2020, so she wasted nooooo time. I'd actually wonder was it her that moved on first thinking it would make Brian jealous .. well that backfired 🤣

Thinking back did she say it was a 4 bed house? Her room likes room and the insta room.. so what's the 4th room? And why can't Keith go in that afternoon nights instead of moving luke put of his bed.. AGAIN

Reactions: 4
Well the wedding to Brian was March 2020, so she wasted nooooo time. I'd actually wonder was it her that moved on first thinking it would make Brian jealous .. well that backfired 🤣

Thinking back did she say it was a 4 bed house? Her room likes room and the insta room.. so what's the 4th room? And why can't Keith go in that afternoon nights instead of moving luke put of his bed.. AGAIN
Lukeys playroom, which will no doubt become the nursery because she won't be giving up the pigsty, I mean the Instagram room

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Saaaaaayyyyra is special though 🙄

Reactions: 1
Did I hear her right? When Keith is on night shift she has it twice as hard because she spends all night talking to him and then has to go do a days work. She has got to be the most insecure nut on Instagram. She can’t let herself out of his thoughts for a second.

I work nights as a nurse and if my husband stayed up texting me all night I’d ask him to give his head a wobble. Then again he’s a fully functioning adult with 3 small kids who has to get up and do a full days work the next day and doesn’t need to speak to his wife 24/7 to know I love him. She’s a complete bunny boiler, she tries to wedge Keith into every conversation in the hopes they seem like “goalz” but everytime she opens her mouth she just illustrates what A co dependent car crash of a relationship it is. It’s actually fascinating to watch in a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She is one mean bleep where else did you want a date everything was in lockdown since when can't you drive if your having ivf does she think she is something special 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😵💫

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.