Sarah Burke #38 They’re gone girl. The gripping mystery of the 99 cysts that vanished without a trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three thread titles in a row @ahtisyourself really is the stepped up tattler. A care package of 0.0 vino and satay chicken made on Pepsi is on the way to you hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
1) that's not 0.0% wine it's far too flat
2) I don't recall anyone asking for suggestions for books and pods sayyyrah that was u ya dopey geebag. Nobody gives a flying fuckkk

3) I finally caught up, and I'm instantly pissed at this muppet. Thanks for the new thread 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she must get a laugh at the thread titles too 🤣🤣🤣 no,38 I mean for such an unlikeable person she gets alot of attention 🙈 Hope everyone gets to enjoy a little sunshine heatwave on route Summer 2022 is finally here 🌞🌞🏖🥳 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🎶 99 cysts, but this witch ain’t got one 🎶

I do hope Luke got to go on holidays with his dad. Give him a much needed break from his Nan, stepped up dad, aunts, postman, coal-man, whoever else he gets dumped on, cos certainly not doing anything with his mother.

this holiday she said they’re going on in September , Luke missing school again and will only book a place they can dump him in kids club. I hope she realises she has to stay on site she can’t go off wandering while he’s there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bought Luke this that and the other. Tattle really is guilting her into being a mother. How a swimming pool will go down in Chernobyl….the ground doesn’t look flat enough to put a pool on unless it’s a dog pool for a patio as she neglects “the child and dog” the same

Reactions: 14
Do people really message her to see if she is okay, because she wasn’t on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Like she bought him a new blazer too and it no where to be seen, mom guilt by her buying all these materials things it mean nothing, step up and be a better mother to poor Luke , there shud be warning if we will catch a glimpse of big bigot Keith in the pool 🤭🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do people really message her to see if she is okay, because she wasn’t on
If only one person sent her a message and asked her if she was ok she’d have to repost it and share with everyone and exaggerate and say there are 100s of messages asking is she ok 😂😂 she’s such a dope god love her thinks she’s so important ppl will miss her sure telpis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had secondary infertility (endometriosis and low amh), went through many treatments, operations and few rounds of ivf which wasn’t s success. My journey was silent. Make up your mind Sarah shout it from the roof tops or stay quiet. I’m not going to mention it while dropping hints is tiresome. I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned endo belly. The struggle is real. Thank god for loose dresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had secondary infertility (endometriosis and low amh), went through many treatments, operations and few rounds of ivf which wasn’t s success. My journey was silent. Make up your mind Sarah shout it from the roof tops or stay quiet. I’m not going to mention it while dropping hints is tiresome. I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned endo belly. The struggle is real. Thank god for loose dresses.
You don’t get endo belly when it’s self diagnosed, made up endometriosis. Don’t give her any ideas

Reactions: 18
You don’t get endo belly when it’s self diagnosed, made up endometriosis. Don’t give her any ideas
You know now by Monday she’ll have it or post a question box asking “has anyone experience with endo belly” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Luke gone on holidays?
Saaaaayyyyyra has answered that for you herself. He's there on his trampoline shouting about Lukeoland, someone mentioned it on the last thread, so theres the answer to your question too. She just bought him a new tshirt to go with the 9 white tshirts she bought him for Nu Yark. If you hang in there Saaaayyyra will answer all the questions herself and she hasn't read Tattle since 1874!! 😁😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saaaaayyyyyra has answered that for you herself. He's there on his trampoline shouting about Lukeoland, someone mentioned it on the last thread, so theres the answer to your question too. She just bought him a new tshirt to go with the 9 white tshirts she bought him for Nu Yark. If you hang in there Saaaayyyra will answer all the questions herself and she hasn't read Tattle since 1874!! 😁😉
poor Luke, I dont Know which thought is worse, that his dad asked to take him on holidays and she said no, or his dad didn’t ask at all 😔

has he finally got his trampoline then? Is it in ground like she said it would be? I’m surprised a landlord would allow itm then again she has bought the house twice so. 🙈🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
So Brian went on holidays all happy families and didn’t bring his son? Shameful tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 12
poor Luke, I dont Know which thought is worse, that his dad asked to take him on holidays and she said no, or his dad didn’t ask at all 😔

has he finally got his trampoline then? Is it in ground like she said it would be? I’m surprised a landlord would allow itm then again she has bought the house twice so. 🙈🤷‍♀️😂
That's awful if she wouldn't leave him go surely they would have wanted to bring the poor creator 😏 wasn't the trampoline from her sister was it mentioned she swapped the new one they got luke I could be wrong now 🤭

Reactions: 1
So Brian went on holidays all happy families and didn’t bring his son? Shameful tbh
Yes, Brian, Michelle and the two kids are gone on holidays, I honestly thought luke would be there and just wasn’t been shown on Michelle’s social media but I guess he either wasn’t left go or wasn’t invited, brutal really

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How do we know the circumstances around Luke going to Wales, very unfair to speculate what did and didn't happen or why he didn't go.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.