Sarah Burke #38 They’re gone girl. The gripping mystery of the 99 cysts that vanished without a trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not very technically minded to put it mildly are those watches any good

Reactions: 1
Michelle has a very cryptic post up on fb about karma wonder is that a hint on Sarah!

Reactions: 3
1/3 of your plate speed foods... Coleslaw covered in mayo on one lettuce leaf? 2 massive bodadoes 😂 😂 Shes a great consultant 😂
My god that is the most grim meal I have ever seen. bleeping dinner time in mount joy 🤢🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she really put the 4 month old baby up in a trampoline with a 5 year old? And she tells Luke to “mind the baby” when he is jumping around showing the baby on the camera looking for subscribers. She hasn’t one ounce of cop on. A 4 month old is not safe on a trampoline with a 5 year old. Surely that’s just common sense.

Reactions: 17
Iphone and ann roid. She needs elecution lessons. Also notice how she plays with her necklace when she lies

A few people were asking me *fiddles with necklace* its combadable with ann roid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How Sarah’s lazy ass watches 4 month old Ollie being crushed by 5 year old Luke o land while she’s busy telling strangers she bought him a pool….. where she will also probably leave 4 month old Ollie unattended with her 5 year old son.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
once again Sarah has to remind us she has no room in her small fridge as she is alluding to that it is filled with ivf medication 🥱 it would be great if she could appreciate and look after the kid she has before she thinks about bringing another one into the world with the latest sperm donor 🙈

Reactions: 10
Someone asks her about staying on plan…. Has to redirect it AGAIN about not having room in fridge just to get the point across that she is going through IVF… she is the biggest embarrassment ever….

Also, is this a new thing of calling Beddy Queen B? How many times has she said it tonight? And now showing a Dylan Oaks necklace “Queen B”, has she always said that? It’s like people that called their Mother “mama bear” or their dad “daddy bear” it makes my f*cking skin crawl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.