Sarah Burke #38 They’re gone girl. The gripping mystery of the 99 cysts that vanished without a trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does "Lukeoland" come from?

Ive only been following since SweetKingGate.
Also where did the saxa reference come from with Keith? I’ve been on these threads a while but I don’t get that reference

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where does "Lukeoland" come from?

Ive only been following since SweetKingGate.
Luke wanted to start a YouTube channel . Posted about 3 videos before his "Mom" got bored of editing . Name of the YouTube channel was Lukoland

Also where did the saxa reference come from with Keith? I’ve been on these threads a while but I don’t get that reference
Sarah had up either a story or a post can't remember which where they were in bed, herself and Keet and there was a drum of Saxa salt on a shelf behind Keet's head

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Luke wanted to start a YouTube channel . Posted about 3 videos before his "Mom" got bored of editing . Name of the YouTube channel was Lukoland

Sarah had up either a story or a post can't remember which where they were in bed, herself and Keet and there was a drum of Saxa salt on a shelf behind Keet's head
Maybe she’s gobbled so many knobs she just loves that salty taste all the time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I skimmed through the last thread cause I've been kinda busy the last two weeks but I'm back and cant wait to know whats in her fridge that isnt wine and taco boat shells

Reactions: 7
How sure are we that the video isn't a pre record. Was it overcast in Cork today, in Kerry, there was very little cloud. Also her niece was in the video, wasn't she minding her on Sunday/Monday after the christening.

The Saxa was seductively sitting on the shelf above their bed. ( the same sheets are still on the bed) Sarah should also put captions on when Luke speaks as no one can understand a word

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's awful if she wouldn't leave him go surely they would have wanted to bring the poor creator 😏 wasn't the trampoline from her sister was it mentioned she swapped the new one they got luke I could be wrong now 🤭
It was but I thought they were putting it ground level but just watched and see it's just a regular auld trampoline ... oh the plans she has and never happen 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How sure are we that the video isn't a pre record. Was it overcast in Cork today, in Kerry, there was very little cloud. Also her niece was in the video, wasn't she minding her on Sunday/Monday after the christening.
I thought the same, defo reading here

Reactions: 2
she doesn’t have love herself, the showing off of the hair, lashes, anything else - she prob pushing for freebies with for each treatment alson

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Defo pre recorded because in the luke video her hair is freshly done and then the recent videos it’s walking with grease

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.