Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are gas! The Profiler 🤣🤣 I love when women are lurking here for ages (like myself a long time ago) and Burps makes a tit show of herself so much so that she enrages us to make an account so we can rant about her and her bleeping antics 🤬
You just can't take it anymore and say duck it *sets up account* 🤣
Same here I was reading for months and then I just had to comment she boils my blood 😂

Tea spill have it up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are gas! The Profiler 🤣🤣 I love when women are lurking here for ages (like myself a long time ago) and Burps makes a tit show of herself so much so that she enrages us to make an account so we can rant about her and her bleeping antics 🤬
You just can't take it anymore and say duck it *sets up account* 🤣
I did this months after lurking, I think it was Julie that caused the rage though!

Like what if Brian got a gift for Michelle from Luke saying mum 😂😂😂😂
Maybe he did for Mother’s Day and this is her revenge

Reactions: 4
I hate getting my monster period every month anyways, but Yano it’s a cross women have to bear. But CHRIST this bleep makes me embarrassed to get one. Can’t even look at a box of tampons in the shops now without hearing “CYCKELLL”.she makes my cringe to be female

I used my personal one, I don’t give a rats, they need to know real people are sick of her tit
I used my personal one too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder did Luke get his two phone calls from Tweety Keith at work 🤔 also as we were made aware the cycle is approaching she's exxxxxhausted have the boys gone getting the care of package 🤭 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was looking back on her highlights. It was 2 years ago that she was on saying she was diagnosed with pcos. Well she had the cysts on the scan and was to get bloods but I couldn’t listen any further!
Did she get the bloods done?
And Has she ever mentioned medication for her pcos? There’s one called metformin, it’s a diabetic drug, works great for some. But you can’t drink heavily on it at all. I wonder was she offered that, it’s the main thing they prescribe and see if it works before discussing anything like iui or ivf. An alcoholic would probably die on metformin as it can cause lactic acidosis.
Her level of drinking and pcos is a very bad mix even without this medication.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but how does she expect to loose weight with the amount of food she’s consuming??? That wrap looks like it has the entire packet of ham and chicken, plus cheese, cup of soup on the background and now a bowl of granola!!!!
Everyone knows the key to weight loss is calorie deficiency, and she certainly isn’t burning any calories today
And that granola is full of sugar

• Wow
Surely she's embarrassed too known she's made teaspill again and her behaviour to be fair I posted in about her, the dad situation with Keith and Luke was so wrong and delusional!!

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Burps Dylan oaks debacle, not a daddy yet keet…..QUICK!!! hide your tackle!

Reactions: 10
What's the tea spill name on insta? I stopped following it when they wouldn't say a bit about Julie even tho she neglected her children (wouldn't as it involves her kids) but yet went to town on someone then about their kids 🤷🏽

But ya I feel I'm missing out now I'm embedded into this wan 😂

True true though I would say I’m not the only one that messaged them over this. They haven’t replied in fairness but as just said on Teaspill, Tattle isn’t trolling as it’s not directed to them, they’re choosing to read here. The same way I couldn’t take Mary down in centra to court over saying I look like a fat smelly witch everytime she sees me 😂 she knew instantly she fucked up, the replies went off just the same as they did with the Sweet King debacle…..there’s a part of me now wondering is she not actually as mental and vindictive as she lets on and this is a parody account like Yano that Katie Hopkins divil? Anything for attention?
She’s thick as tit, don’t think she’d have the smarts to set traps etc… she wouldn’t be bright enough

I was looking back on her highlights. It was 2 years ago that she was on saying she was diagnosed with pcos. Well she had the cysts on the scan and was to get bloods but I couldn’t listen any further!
Did she get the bloods done?
And Has she ever mentioned medication for her pcos? There’s one called metformin, it’s a diabetic drug, works great for some. But you can’t drink heavily on it at all. I wonder was she offered that, it’s the main thing they prescribe and see if it works before discussing anything like iui or ivf. An alcoholic would probably die on metformin as it can cause lactic acidosis.
Her level of drinking and pcos is a very bad mix even without this medication.
Burp was on a special variant called Met-A-formin 🤣🤣 She’s totally full of shite and lies, I’d say she doesn’t know truth from lie at this stage herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the tea spill name on insta? I stopped following it when they wouldn't say a bit about Julie even tho she neglected her children (wouldn't as it involves her kids) but yet went to town on someone then about their kids 🤷🏽

But ya I feel I'm missing out now I'm embedded into this wan 😂
Wondering also how I can access Tea Spill?

Totally off topic but is there a thread for more than just a ma.what’s wrong with her does anybody know?
Here you go its all going off

It's awful to see really she has no interest in Mikey like she abandons him for 10 days with new York and just totally ignores him now 😭 she doesn't deserve a dog our a child, horrible person she should be reported really, it's coming up to my 1 year anniversary of my doggie passing Christ like I'd give anything and do anything to have him here with me 🐕😭💜 dog owners like her make me so mad 😡
Oh im so sorry loveen. That is just so devastating for you. Now not to belittle your pain but would a bag of jellies from sweetking help you know from one dog mama to another used to be, wants to be, can't be a dog mama?
Seriously though not taking the p just wanted to try to make you smile 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh im so sorry loveen. That is just so devastating for you. Now not to belittle your pain but would a bag of jellies from sweetking help you know from one dog mama to another used to be, wants to be, can't be a dog mama?

Ha ha jellies would be great 🤣🤣 I'm not surprised she hasn't tried to get a Collab and use poor Aul Mikey for maken money 🤭 I'd love to report her with the awful treatment and neglect, us doggie mamas stick together and thank you for lightening the mood 🤣🐕💜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.