Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partners ex is like this, his son made fathers day stuff in school but she made him give it to her father and the child was so confused as his dad is in his life. Also we have two kids and she told the child they are not his brother and sister ..only if she ever has kids then they will he his siblings. Shes bitter to the core.

I've just watched her story again
She is a bad bad bleep. Shes listing off everything, grandad uncle friend bla bla bla everything except ACTUAL FATHER. Dad my hole ..Keith is not forever the delusional bleep... and if Keith is as delighted as she is making out then he's a bad bleep too.

The child's father is alive and well and involved in his life. No matter how much personalised tit she buys KOC will never be his dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion: Brian is bad, Luke - Keet is now your Dad and Sarah... well she is just sad

Reactions: 25
So she has gone from giving slippers to all the childless men on Father’s Day, to giving engraved ‘Dad’ cuff links to a man she is dating for two years! …the mind boggles! 😂
She is surely presenting with anxious attachment and narcissim so she sees this as her way of latching onto Keet. But what gets me is you have to be an absolute amadáin to use this as marketing for your influencer job !

If the girl had brains she’d be dangerous!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So we all know she was expecting a proposal 💍 in NYC. This woman couldn’t get this man to commit to getting married and here she is telling her Child to him Dad. (who hasn’t even been in his life for half of his life) . She is a disgrace! Beats the childless mothers day gift!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, I'm hungover to duck this morning, wrecked after yesterday working a proper full mental day followed by a boozy event in the city and a drunken sleep, no dinner cos I literally didn't have time (ok ok I chose bevvies over going home for food) and I'm up to go to another full proper day of work in an actual job that I do every day like most people, so when I saw that tit show of a Dylan oaks story I feel I overreacted but reading here I haven't.

What the actual duck? She is deranged and needs serious help. That is disgraceful! I actually can't articulate how sick and twisted she is on so many levels. Keith is a bleep but she is virtually abusing him, I feel. It is bordering on coercion and she is psychologically trying to force Keith to stay for the child. The levels of abuse towards Luke is another level.. what the actual duck. Sarah and Sarah's family, we know you read here.stop it, intervene. Sarag, you will destroy that childs life and he will be a mess of an adult trying to sort out the absolute mess you have made of his life and thoughts. What you do to a child now will impact his entire life and lays the tracks for his future emotional state. You are sick and twisted.

And keep your filter on you Shrek face witch.

On a lighter note, firstly she seems have been working on her elocution... She really seems to emphasise the TH in KeiTH....then she forgets and it's Quiche again...

Work on the YOUUUUUUUUUGE next, you beast.

Anyone else expect her to start shitting on about buying any father who doesn't have kids some cufflinks so they won't be forgotten?

Rant over

God she's a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is her ex engaged, if not imagine if he did get engaged, she’d go off the rails 🫣
I’m lol-ing that one of the life events highlighted on her fb is that she got engaged to the ex on such and such a date - and where it shoes their pics side by side they’re both with their new partners in the photos 🤣 Total soap opera the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She quite this morning now is she starting to see she's not goin to get the reception she had hoped she would, she got the cufflinks and tie clip made to what she wanted while she was in New yark and thought she'd b getting a ring and they would b the perfect gift for dad she's 1 septic piece of tit

Is her ex engaged, if not imagine if he did get engaged, she’d go off the rails 🫣
Don't think it was him that time

Reactions: 9
I’m lol-ing that one of the life events highlighted on her fb is that she got engaged to the ex on such and such a date - and where it shoes their pics side by side they’re both with their new partners in the photos 🤣 Total soap opera the lot of them.
Awkward, you’d think she’d remove that by now 🤭 Edited to add, can’t see that she must have removed it.

Reactions: 3
Honestly when I was watching those stories lastnight I thought I was overreacting aswell. I couldn’t get over it and all I can think of is that poor 5 year old child being used as a pawn between her controlling Brian and Keith. It’s psychotic behaviour. Has she not got one loyal friend or sister who would knock some sense into her? When we were having ivf I used be psycho on the medication but one day my sisters called me aside to say ‘we know it’s hard but you are being so unreasonable with your husband because he is doing his best it just so happens IVF is designed to be harder physically on the woman’- I was thrilled they called me out as I was being a bitter old bleep! I cannot get over her antics lastnight . And Sunday will no doubt be an absolute carnival with her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly when I was watching those stories lastnight I thought I was overreacting aswell. I couldn’t get over it and all I can think of is that poor 5 year old child being used as a pawn between her controlling Brian and Keith. It’s psychotic behaviour. Has she not got one loyal friend or sister who would knock some sense into her? When we were having ivf I used be psycho on the medication but one day my sisters called me aside to say ‘we know it’s hard but you are being so unreasonable with your husband because he is doing his best it just so happens IVF is designed to be harder physically on the woman’- I was thrilled they called me out as I was being a bitter old bleep! I cannot get over her antics lastnight . And Sunday will no doubt be an absolute carnival with her
She us psychotic, her behaviour is dangerous! Like it's women like her that give other women a bad name for being mental!

Reactions: 12
The smugger Sarah looks the more insecure she is feeling, she obviously got this pieces engraved for Keith thinking she would be doing the #ad with a ring on her hunger and using it to brag about the next phase of their family unit.

Except Keith does not love her enough to want to marry her, he'll play stepped up Dad to little Luke and I do think he has affection for him but as soon as the next girl with a savage ass comes along, he is gone without a backward glance, leaving Luke back to square one stuck with his crazy mommy who will twirl him around the kitchen maniacally in between tinder swips desperately trying to find the next stepped up daddy.

Keith and his family should pay attention to this site and jotmlet Sarah gaslight them by saying if they even look here they are trolls. Sarahs next campaign will be to get the ring, she is embarrassed it did not happen at the Brooklyn Bridge and must save face. She will manipulate Keith into proposing soon, she is ruthless when she wants something

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So, I'm hungover to duck this morning, wrecked after yesterday working a proper full mental day followed by a boozy event in the city and a drunken sleep, no dinner cos I literally didn't have time (ok ok I chose bevvies over going home for food) and I'm up to go to another full proper day of work in an actual job that I do every day like most people, so when I saw that tit show of a Dylan oaks story I feel I overreacted but reading here I haven't.

What the actual duck? She is deranged and needs serious help. That is disgraceful! I actually can't articulate how sick and twisted she is on so many levels. Keith is a bleep but she is virtually abusing him, I feel. It is bordering on coercion and she is psychologically trying to force Keith to stay for the child. The levels of abuse towards Luke is another level.. what the actual duck. Sarah and Sarah's family, we know you read here.stop it, intervene. Sarag, you will destroy that childs life and he will be a mess of an adult trying to sort out the absolute mess you have made of his life and thoughts. What you do to a child now will impact his entire life and lays the tracks for his future emotional state. You are sick and twisted.

And keep your filter on you Shrek face witch.

On a lighter note, firstly she seems have been working on her elocution... She really seems to emphasise the TH in KeiTH....then she forgets and it's Quiche again...

Work on the YOUUUUUUUUUGE next, you beast.

Anyone else expect her to start shitting on about buying any father who doesn't have kids some cufflinks so they won't be forgotten?

Rant over

God she's a bleep
Seeing as you’re from the land of bloggers do you have any insight into what others in the industry think of her? Or do they even know her? I’m kinda gobsmacked that she even gets things to promote to be honest. I know she has loads of followers but I’d imagine 90% are people following the car crash and the remaining 10% family??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just looking through her hen and mini hen highlights 🤣🤣
She must’ve been dumped 5 mins before getting with Keef! Doesn’t seem like much time between.

Reactions: 4
Seeing as you’re from the land of bloggers do you have any insight into what others in the industry think of her? Or do they even know her? I’m kinda gobsmacked that she even gets things to promote to be honest. I know she has loads of followers but I’d imagine 90% are people following the car crash and the remaining 10% family??
Ya know what, I dont... so I started out as a slimming world page which is how I ended up following this yoke and stayed cos the entertainment is class, along with fopperholic and naked blondie (I have some dirt on them through cross pollination) but now I changed into more lifestyle stuff we dont have many mutual followers....however...someone who is another former slimmingworld come lifestyle blogger recently put up a rant about people eating on their stories, and I replied saying someone springs to mind, and we had a bit of a witch about her- she isnt liked at all lol!

She never works with big brands at all, and I would say they never ask for her analytics or anything at all, they see a big following and that is all that matters, if they looked at her analytics (Ill see what she is on social blade) they wouldnt look at her twice. More naive businesses wouldnt do that. Other ones probably know she is more infamous than influential and know that although she is a mess she gets lots of story views so she is very cheap advertising- everyone watches to see what crap she does next and their product gets seen

Ill see her social blade now...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.