Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads is it just me or does her overlined lips look like a baboons hole? All i can see is said hole flinching as she talks!!!!! Its very apt tho, as shes so full of tit😂💩🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion
Fitnfab to fatnflab

Her members are amazing snooze fest 😴 and she's ringing teef to say hi to luke I doubt he'd b taking the time at work to ring her an get the child on the fone she's a sad bleep
Probably just ringing to see if she has Luke our pawned him off some where else !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same. Ringing everyday to 'talk to the child ' is very strange. He should be a support to Sarah but not a parent to Luke.
If my husband rang twice a day to talk to the child id tell him to piss off! That kind of contact is not normal unless its a newborn you are talking about.
Does he really do that though!?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It really doesn't matter if Sarah is a size 20 or a size 8 . But she genuinely has an unhealthy obsession with food. She needs addiction counselling for it .

Reactions: 15
Did she ring the pharmacist?? Or call to them.
Bed for a mosquito bite....I've a UTI at present and its a witch the antibiotics and pain relief 😌 and sick stomach think I went to bed today?? Nahhh
She a top class gowl.
I had an infected mosquito bites years ago, one leg double in size to the other, causing me to limp, went to Dr got antibiotics and WENT BACK TO WORK

Reactions: 9
She’s at her best when she is on a mad one trying to get at the haters 😂😂 I don’t give a f*ck about my weight when she is spitting venom that she is up so much 😂😂 Keith’s mom’s birthday, eh just don’t drink you alcoholic. How’s that for a free weight loss tip

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many days was she away? How can someone out up such weight in a few days? I'm no skinny Minnie myself but I'd never putnuo that much weight on holidays. The most I've put up is 2 or 3 pounds. I don't eat a lot of tit on hols I suppose, I kinda would eat the same things as I do at home. But 9 and a half pounds is mad 😳

Reactions: 6
The constant lip smacking and sucking her saliva while she talks 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How many days was she away? How can someone out up such weight in a few days? I'm no skinny Minnie myself but I'd never putnuo that much weight on holidays. The most I've put up is 2 or 3 pounds. I don't eat a lot of tit on hols I suppose, I kinda would eat the same things as I do at home. But 9 and a half pounds is mad 😳
To be fair if I went from eating healthy to going all out treating myself on holiday I would be up that much aswell but a good week home and it would be half gone and water weight too.
What are the chances her ivf journey will be starting soon and she’s fucked because the amount of weight you gain from meds is something else

Reactions: 11
People shouldn't be judging people on their weight.....and she don't read here😂😂😂,those mosquitoes must have had a death wish biting into them trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion
Drunk lives with Kelly are really fun and shure keets the real dad to my looky looky son

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She should have showed herself actually being weighed (if she's over the group should be no issue)

But no just random figure and then will "lose" it in no time 🙄

Reactions: 6
She gives me the boke with the sucking noise 🤮
Oh thank God I’m not alone, is it the way she dribbles when she’s speaking or what, she’s constantly sucking air into her gob when she’s speaking! I can’t unhear it anymore 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I had an infected mosquito bites years ago, one leg double in size to the other, causing me to limp, went to Dr got antibiotics and WENT BACK TO WORK
duck sake, dont you get it though, it's the silent journey with the mosquito bite?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn't showed her weigh in for months....wonder why burps😂😂😂
She used to always show the weigh in results years ago when she actually stuck to the plan, she actually looked ok then and not cause she was slim but cause she wasnt a raging alcoholic and deeply unhappy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.