Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course she’s weighing herself the day after she’s back and posting the gain straight away. She knows a lot of that is water weight so when she loses she’ll claim she was fantastic for the week

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry now but his actual father/dad not keet and the child shouldn't be told to call him dad whatsoever but his actual parent brian should grow a pair of balls and finally put an end to her crap ,who does she think she is slating him online all the time. Brian's mother is a very quiet woman not to have her ripped out of the house .
If Brian was my son I’d bust her front door in and gladly do ‘time’ for kicking the crap out of her. What a horrible low life scum bag she is. Whatever about the ex or current fella she’s screwing- it’s that innocent 5 year old - I could cry for. Do her sisters of friends or Brian’s family witness what the twisted c!nt is saying to try to fu€k with poor Luke’s little head??? They are all playing a part in this train crash.

• Heart
  • Wow
This one boils my piss.

Her weight is nobody's business. Yes Sarah I actually don't care what weight u are, I don't care that ur a big lardy hole but it makes me crazy that ur the biggest liar out there and seem to be able to hold ur head so high while doing it.

Recap be a big huge lardy ass but stop with the lies......we know ur back up to 16ish stone

Reactions: 13
I bet Keet cares about her weight gain though….and she knows it hence the burpy big bollocks motivational speech about it being no-one’s business but hers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is she *so* bloated/swollen (as she claims) from the flight? I used to fly to NY fairly often with a previous job, its a 6 hour flight, its not overly long. I never experienced anything like that after it - how does she think the cabin crew survive?

• Haha
Don’t come for me but I think 9lbs is a crazy amount to be up after basically a weeks holiday. That’s a bloody newborn. I really don’t care about her weight, in fact I find it the least interesting/entertaining thing about her. But she has put on 9lbs more on top of the other lbs and lbs she was already trying to lose. So even if she loses 4lb this week, she’s still not even close to where she was before she left for NY, when she was also up lbs and on about wanting to lose weight as she wasn’t happy. It’s just a constant cycle of chasing her tail and putting on weight and losing that, but she’s never in a deficit and never seems to achieve a proper loss. When is she going to realise that SW is not working for her? It’s an absolute joke at this stage and she’s delusional and making a fool of herself with the constant charade

Reactions: 29
I worked with someone and her partner used to ring her on every break and when work was over, if she didn’t answer her mobile he’d ring the landline of the place to speak to her, it was a control thing - he was a control freak and messed with her head all the time!
Also I’d say Brian can’t ring Luke as much as he’d want to she probably has him blocked 😂

How is she *so* bloated/swollen (as she claims) from the flight? I used to fly to NY fairly often with a previous job, its a 6 hour flight, its not overly long. I never experienced anything like that after it - how does she think the cabin crew survive?
Obesity, sodium and alcohol abuse.

Reactions: 7
I worked with someone and her partner used to ring her on every break and when work was over, if she didn’t answer her mobile he’d ring the landline of the place to speak to her, it was a control thing - he was a control freak and messed with her head all the time!
Also I’d say Brian can’t ring Luke as much as he’d want to she probably has him blocked 😂
I know a few people that over the years it's control and jealousy. They have all ended in tears.

Reactions: 6
How in the love of god is she not pulled by the company.
But I suppose they dont give a shite once people pay
I don’t even do slimming world but if I lived locally to her I might join her group just for shits and giggles. Seriously I’d go just to see it in person. So now. Her numbers are probably good. You don’t actually need a ‘good’ group leader to lose weight ffs you just need to follow the plan yourself, so I don’t see the incentive to leave her class over her own gain when the in house entertainment is so good

Reactions: 9
She put on 18lbs on holiday before. It could have been the surprise engagement trip. She's always blaming food but the amount of booze she consumes would pile on the weight. Can they ever go out at a normal time like go out at 8 pm and go home at 1 am. She says we are out Sunday, not Sunday night or Sunday evening. It's a full day out. They have a tit lifestyle. If teet is a possessive controlling partner, they are well matched.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She put on 18lbs on holiday before. It could have been the surprise engagement trip. She's always blaming food but the amount of booze she consumes would pile on the weight. Can they ever go out at a normal time like go out at 8 pm and go home at 1 am. She says we are out Sunday, not Sunday night or Sunday evening. It's a full day out. They have a tit lifestyle. If teet is a possessive controlling partner, they are well matched.
I’m reading 18lbs in Ross’ 18 pages voice “18lbs front and back” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I suppose the actual father of the child can have him sunday now to suit her agenda of gatting on for the day.
I thought she wasnt sharing her weigt gains/losses anymore?

Reactions: 6
If Brian was my son I’d bust her front door in and gladly do ‘time’ for kicking the crap out of her. What a horrible low life scum bag she is. Whatever about the ex or current fella she’s screwing- it’s that innocent 5 year old - I could cry for. Do her sisters of friends or Brian’s family witness what the twisted c!nt is saying to try to fu€k with poor Luke’s little head??? They are all playing a part in this train crash.
100% agree would she like if Luke’s dads partner was called Mammy? How would she like if he took to social media saying there’s a difference between mother and Mammy? She needs her head bleeping checked

Reactions: 23
100% agree would she like if Luke’s dads partner was called Mammy? How would she like if he took to social media saying there’s a difference between mother and Mammy? She needs her head bleeping checked
Anyone can be a mother but it takes someone special to be a mom 😉🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Do ye think any of these dirty cunts get and sexual health screening? They all seem to be riding around bareback and not giving a duck!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.