Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question tattlerettes but when it does go belly up and they split,what do you think she will spew about him??

With Brian she said she was so unhappy and knew she didnt want to marry him and her family called her brave and had balls to call off the wedding..of course it later transpired as bullshit cos he ran.
It will be very hard for her to bad mouth Keith I'd they split because at the moment she is making him the patron saint of step parents.

Reactions: 12
Does teeth watch her stories? If I spouted all that shite about what my fella does & the way he is with my son etc, he'd have a banger if he seen it. She said she'll never talk about Brian etc but does she not realise indirectly she actually is saying what a tit dad he is with all her shite talking.
She'll be up a stone definitely today with all the fluid from such a long flight, she should know not to weigh herself today & leave it a few days as it won't give a true reading! And Sarah we dont want to know or care how ye fuckin slept, jesus every little detail🤯 did she wash her hair yet the greaseball

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Not to sound like a bleeping gowl or anything but are you allowed to whip the kids out of school for 2 weeks to go on hols during term time?

Reactions: 8
Not to sound like a bleeping gowl or anything but are you allowed to whip the kids out of school for 2 weeks to go on hols during term time?
If he hasn’t been absent for the max number of days before the school reports ye nothing would be said. Also the reason given I’d say was “family event - visiting family” rather than holiday. Plus it’s near the end of the year so they will reset days in September. I doubt he has many absent days, school is basically free childcare for this bleeping lazy bleep and she doesn’t even have to get up and drop him most days. Life of Riley

Reactions: 15
Of course she has told us she’s up 9.5 lbs because as the week goes on some of that water weight will go and she’ll act as if she was soooooo good and on plan and bullshit about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Poor tweet had to peel himself off the crusty sheets to take the child to school no doubt back to the crusty sheets with a fag and a can to think how am I gonna get away from this witch I need to get my beyond perfect sperm away from her cave she calls a fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The over lined lips make the moustache look worse and the hair is about to walk off her head

• Haha
Tweety Poppins on duty again for the school run, as if he will be having the chats with the teacher about Luke been tired after the holiday, I'd day he will just fling him out of the car the miserable fecker 🤣 , she really does think she's a special witch infairness , The perfect family unit that we are all jealous of, 🤭

Reactions: 6
The over lined lips make the moustache look worse and the hair is about to walk off her head
Yes her lips look ridiculous and no doubt loads of ye will b asking what combo she has on today 🤦🏼‍♀️ and yes it really hilights the Ron Ron 😂😂

• Haha
Serious question tattlerettes but when it does go belly up and they split,what do you think she will spew about him??

With Brian she said she was so unhappy and knew she didnt want to marry him and her family called her brave and had balls to call off the wedding..of course it later transpired as bullshit cos he ran.
It will be very hard for her to bad mouth Keith I'd they split because at the moment she is making him the patron saint of step parents.
Classic! Patron saint of step parents!! Haha

Reactions: 4
Again I’m not qualified to make this comment but this enforcement and reinforcement of the Keith and Luke relationship is so when Keith does take the shower gel to make a run for it she can say ‘you can’t leave Luke, whatever about me, Luke loves you’

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't watch her today spouting tit!
Same, today it’s just all a bit much. I’m taking a day off to work hard, clean my gaf and be grateful I have the ability to wash my own hair 😂 Namaste to everyone bar that smelly bleep ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.