Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeeeesus she’s really dragging the arse out of the things they did 🤦‍♀️ If I’ve to hear one more variation of what Luke’s favourite thing was, but Sarah’s fave was just taking in the atmosphere JESUS CHRIST IM GONNA CRACK UP. Sorry now but it’s 2022 not 2000, when someone going to New York was a rarity, a big trip. Jesus it’s do-able for literally anyone at this stage, you don’t have to be well off. My elderly grandparents have managed it twice and they weren’t as in awe as this oinseach. She drags the arse out of literally bleeping everything she does, she goes on about her ‘prep’ 🤮 for weeks beforehand then regurgitates the same tit over and over while she’s away. There is no other influencer that gives me second hand embarrassment like this one
Not defending Sarah but ny isnt a possibility for everyone. Lots of us can scarcely afford food and bills. I cant afford the zoo at the minute let alone a cheap holiday to spain, so ny is not and won't be a possibility for me unless i won the lotto. I know you're not saying it in a mean way but im sure lots on here absolutely couldn't afford it either

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she goes on with all this great Dad nonsense to try and hurt Brian’s feelings and get back at him, it’s such childish behaviour. Brian’s moved on she needs to let it go or maybe get some form of counselling to help her move on.
And I also think she goes on and on about him and bigging him up (guilting him as such) so he will stay with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else feel uneasy/sick thinking she's going to get free or even pay for IVF is it not morally wrong for a human baby to be used for the gram because I feel that's the only reason she's doing it

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else feel uneasy/sick thinking she's going to get free or even pay for IVF is it not morally wrong for a human baby to be used for the gram because I feel that's the only reason she's doing it
Thats what luke is for too, hes for the gram

Reactions: 6
She’s great entertainment all the same. I’ll never not be amused by the stuff she willingly volunteers to say. I’d love to have that little self awareness, it must be very freeing!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder what is Keith getting out of any of this? Fine he is prob living there rent free and gets to throw one up her every so often. But he seems allergic to her. She is directly responsible for his tweets being uncovered. He is basically raising her child for her. And she has the phone constantly in his face.

Reactions: 22
Also the first thing I’d do if I was her and home from a long haul flight is shower and wash my hair and get into fresh clothes or pajamas. Doubt any of them have had a scrub.

Reactions: 25
Saaaaayyyyyra is hell bent on making sure Keet stays around. Tie a noose around his neck with IVF, constantly bang on about his bond with Luke, it's all guilting him and controlling him. Saaaaaayyyyra will stop at nothing until she gets what SHE wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d say now its time to give it a rest about the J1 holiday they were on.

Social media detox be highly recommended. Instagram needs to seriously put in some controls around the amount of shite you can spout in a given day. Have they limited stories recently?

Reactions: 8
It sounds to me like the constant harping about how great Keet is at being a stepped up daddy is protesting a bit too much. So they get on, who cares?

And that snarfling way of talking she has, slurping and sucking in her spit just grosses me out, she's an absolute pig.

Reactions: 17
Also the first thing I’d do if I was her and home from a long haul flight is shower and wash my hair and get into fresh clothes or pajamas. Doubt any of them have had a scrub.
god ya Nothing as nice as shower after a long haul

If she doesn't stop at those glasses I'm going to rip them off her head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not defending Sarah but ny isnt a possibility for everyone. Lots of us can scarcely afford food and bills. I cant afford the zoo at the minute let alone a cheap holiday to spain, so ny is not and won't be a possibility for me unless i won the lotto. I know you're not saying it in a mean way but im sure lots on here absolutely couldn't afford it either
Thank god you said this, I was starting to think I was the only broke person on this. I saw someone mention they would take 10k to New York, I'd love to be able to get that together for deposit for a house!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Now I know Keith's an awful eejit anyway (tweet gate and all that) BUT lord jesus she doesn't half make him seem like an even bigger one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I know what you mean 100%, I suppose I meant it as in its feasible if you decide you want to go and put whatever you can away for however long it takes that may be years but if you’re mad to go like, you could work towards it for years and make it a once in a lifetime thing. But it’s still a lot more common to hear of people going than it was years ago, your one is acting like she went to some far flung up and coming destination. Like a brand new premium resort in Djibouti or something that’s just starting to become popular.
This one is portraying that she was able to just take off to New York and a couple of months notice, whereas in reality they obviously scraped for the flights and couldn’t afford the full typical New York holiday. Which is completely normal, as I said I’d have to save for a couple of years to be able to do it. But Sarah just can’t admit she’s like the rest of us, and is trying to be something she’s not

Reactions: 10
They never spent much🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ We usually need about 10k spending between restaurants and shopping and sight seeing and visiting the sites.

Quiche 😂😂🤦‍♀️😂
10k spending money!! Jesus what are you buying. Fair play to you if you have that much disposable income.

Reactions: 17
Of all her annoying habits the thing I hate the most is when she says Luke is lucky that Keith is so good to him. As his mother she should believe he deserves to be treated well and valued. Who the duck is Keith that Luke should be ‘lucky’ to receive his kindness. Single mother’s should expect nothing short of their partner being kind to their child

• Heart
Reactions: 48
10k on a holiday makes me feel sick! There is a happy medium between doing it on the scab and then spending a ridiculous amount. It’s totally possible to see what you want to see in under 1k, unless you plan on shopping in the high end shops (and I mean real high end not Zara or H&M 😆) imo it’s not worth going if you’re not willing to spend a fair bit but no need to remortgage the house for it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine the cringe fest she will be spouting father's Day , Keith this Keith that best stepped up daddy an insult to Luke's dad Brian , I swear if she was an ex to any of my brother's behaving like that she's toxic, her narcissistic behaviour is getting worse by the day !!!!

Reactions: 12
I feel I'm missing out here, does anyone know what the big boys do with their laces? I hope she gets Keet to do a tutorial 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When we went to New York a couple of years ago we managed to do everything we wanted and flights + meals for about €2500. New York is definitely not cheap but it’s not an inaccessible place that only very wealthy people can go either. Sars was making out like it was an undiscovered land at time. Before anyone comes for me, I know that €2500 is a lot of money and not everybody has the luxury to save or travel depending on their circumstances. But 10k on a holiday does seem excessive. Also sorry to everyone for not being on here lately, I’ve just been switched off in my own little bubble with my own little family unit. I know ye can all tell that I am glowing and I am really am so lucky 😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.