Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will have to agree to disagree in this one. Julie while dim is harmless and seems like ud have a laugh with her even if it was prob at her.
While big back on the other hand is a danger. Real rough sort that would fight with her own toe nails and drag u down with the her. Loud mouth witch that would get u in bother. I'd actually be embarrassed to be out with her. So it's Julie for me everyday of the week.
Oh Julie isnt dim at all. She pretends she is to get stories and attention but there's no flies on that one that's for sure. In whatever her "real job is" you can be sure she does not act like that. I don't buy it for one second. She would buy and sell her granny for a buck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who rattled her, the comment about been a SW consultant but it's true you don't follow the plan only when you feel like it, as for Keith yet again been a role model if that's what you think oh and you always slayer or get digs in about Luke's dad in a sneaky way girl so drive it on your still a horrible, narcissistic attention seeking woman !!!

Reactions: 12
Jeeeeesus she’s really dragging the arse out of the things they did 🤦‍♀️ If I’ve to hear one more variation of what Luke’s favourite thing was, but Sarah’s fave was just taking in the atmosphere JESUS CHRIST IM GONNA CRACK UP. Sorry now but it’s 2022 not 2000, when someone going to New York was a rarity, a big trip. Jesus it’s do-able for literally anyone at this stage, you don’t have to be well off. My elderly grandparents have managed it twice and they weren’t as in awe as this oinseach. She drags the arse out of literally bleeping everything she does, she goes on about her ‘prep’ 🤮 for weeks beforehand then regurgitates the same tit over and over while she’s away. There is no other influencer that gives me second hand embarrassment like this one

Reactions: 18
You wouldn’t get a haircut from someone who looked like they’d had a run in with Edward Scissorhands and you wouldn’t hire a makeup artist who looked like they did their own makeup in the dark with one hand tied behind their back would you? Weight loss is Sarah’s job, her business is marketing a weight loss plan that works….you see where I’m going with this 🤣 It suits her to turn it into some kind of fat shaming when it’s a legitimate point. She’s about 2-3 stone off her heaviest right now, it’s not a great advertisement.

Plus if the makeup artist was like ‘oh I CAN do fab makeup, I just choose not to on myself’ you wouldn’t buy what she was selling either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You wouldn’t get a haircut from someone who looked like they’d had a run in with Edward Scissorhands and you wouldn’t hire a makeup artist who looked like they did their own makeup in the dark with one hand tied behind their back would you? Weight loss is Sarah’s job, her business is marketing a weight loss plan that works….you see where I’m going with this 🤣 It suits her to turn it into some kind of fat shaming when it’s a legitimate point. She’s about 2-3 stone off her heaviest right now, it’s not a great advertisement.

Plus if the makeup artist was like ‘oh I CAN do fab makeup, I just choose not to on myself’ you wouldn’t buy what she was selling either 🤣
Exactly. By Sarah’s logic slimming world will only work if you have no other worries or responsibilities in your life. Her constant excuse if so much else going on in the background I’m not concentrating on my weight. Guess what Sarah, we all have tit going on, but i would hazard a guess that plenty of your members are more successful at weight loss than you,the leader, currently. She’s a joke

Reactions: 19
The Inspirational guru will be on point for the week, why would anyone look up to her for weightloss, bring on the burrito bowls !!! I'm sure the insecurity is high especially when you have a fat shaming boyfriend to wake up to every morning to be fair who's been piling on the lbs himself !! 🤭

Reactions: 12
Why would anyone ask her about New York??? Jesus couldn't believe her getting her followers to ask and she'll answer - and mostly just "oh do what you want over there"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I definitely think she was crying over Brian the night before they left for NY.
Like you would be buzzing not getting upset.
I know people say why isn't Brian taking her to court etc. he knows what she is like she's not guna stop talking about him.
He has his own happy life now away from her he doesn't need to spend time on the he said she said nonsense...
I think whats getting to her more is the fact that no matter how many digs she gives he doesn't bite and thats driving her crazy.
People like Sarah are the worst type of human beings. Self obsessed bullies who if they don't get what they want there is hell to pay.
She is not happy with Keith, she needs someone that cares about her but he is watching her get bigger and bigger and instead of the 2 of them embarking on a healthy lifestyle together and loosing weight she's trying to keep up with him with the pints etc.
He wants kids supposedly, she said his sperm is beyond perfect ( genuinely one of the most embarrassing statements an influencer has said ),
and he does no tlike fat people so why would he stay with her long term? IVF won't work for them there both unhealthy and overweight.

Reactions: 17
Exactly. By Sarah’s logic slimming world will only work if you have no other worries or responsibilities in your life. Her constant excuse if so much else going on in the background I’m not concentrating on my weight. Guess what Sarah, we all have tit going on, but i would hazard a guess that plenty of your members are more successful at weight loss than you,the leader, currently. She’s a joke
There you are @Beddy love, was wondering if you were alright!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There you are @Beddy love, was wondering if you were alright!
I’ve only been lurking and skimming, I’m exauuusssdeddd having my kids 100% of the time. Side note does anyone ever consider getting divorced just to get a few weekends off?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her favourite part of the trip, was being with her two boys......Vomit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Keith looks like he’s gona go through her. There’s no patience or chat with him. Like if I asked my husband a question on a story, he’d answer me respectfully not like that dope

Reactions: 16
I’ve only been lurking and skimming, I’m exauuusssdeddd having my kids 100% of the time. Side note does anyone ever consider getting divorced just to get a few weekends off?
All the bloody time!! Could they not even stay off the drink for the journey home

Reactions: 5
Imagine a man that calls an elderly lady from the travelling community a knacker is what you call a role model for your son... wow... Great role model Sarah yeah .. 🙄

Reactions: 20
New York was no place for poor Luke.they should have brought him to Orlando but they couldn’t afford that.losers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.