Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said any doctor appointments and Keith is there with Luke.

anyone know who her GP is so I can report them to the medical council? He’s not the child’s parents nor next of kin and it’s completely inappropriate that he would be bringing the child to a doctors appointment
She really has been hanging this GP and the medical staff she’s ever supposedly interacted with out to dry. If we believed her bullshit, they’d all be losing their medical licenses thanks to Dr Burke 90 cysts O’Connor

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Keet is a great role model to Luke hahahahaha

Do her followers not know about the tweets no? I thought it was public knowledge.

Reactions: 10
She said any doctor appointments and Keith is there with Luke.

anyone know who her GP is so I can report them to the medical council? He’s not the child’s parents nor next of kin and it’s completely inappropriate that he would be bringing the child to a doctors appointment
As long as he has a parents permission its not a problem.

Reactions: 7
She’s a demon. She’s obsessed with this ‘if the local shop had a paper with lies etc’ bla bla bla big difference sarah when you are talking absolute shite and ppl are calling you out on your lies.

You deny the weight gain-you photoshop to your hearts content.
You don’t talk bad about Luke’s dad? Are you for real? All you do is talk bad.
Keith is a role model? Keith is a bleeping pity who has been caught out to be a fat shaming, racist bigot. Tweets were uncovered that you have yet to discuss.
Luke is your priority? You have literally just put a story up about how much Keith does for him-you work a few hours a week what the hell do you be at? Why don’t you do all these things?
You lie and lie and lie to suit yourself. Making up ailments and disorders and when questioned, can’t take it so poor me comes out.
You say the most inappropriate, shocking things but when called out, you’re the victim and we’re all trolls. Change the bleeping record will ya. You’re not invisible. Ppl are sick of the lies and bullshit and manipulative behaviour and won’t take it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
You have to feel sorry for her a bit; she's a 'wanna be'.
Her holiday to NYC was not worth it. I loved the UN building, walking around Eilis island. Did she even go to Ground Zero?
I went in my late 20s to NYC we were so tired from sight seeing we never even went to a bar..... Bring Luke to Euro Disney..... thats where memories are made for 5 year olds.

Reactions: 20
Does she realise how hypocritical her last “quote” is considering what her “full time job” is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Keet is a great role model to Luke hahahahaha

Do her followers not know about the tweets no? I thought it was public knowledge.
Poor Sarah is trying to change the narrative, everybody knows how nasty the bigot is.
If I brought a man like that around my child, I would be trying to downplay his involvement so people would forget about his homophobia and racism,.
Everybody sees through Sarah, there is only one troll here and that is disgusting Sarah, also if you see going to compare photos for a true like for like comparison, use this one and stop lying to people with your photoshopped, forced perception pictures, show people how you are almost back at your start weight instead of taking money from vulnerable people who are not going to get your results, you can't sustain your results!
Screenshot_2022-06-06-09-13-59-187.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Custody is sorted? So is there a formal arrangement in place?
I take half of what those who claim to be close to either party say with a pinch of salt. They never actually tell us anything concrete that we couldn't already guess or already know or they tell us stuff that can't really be proven either way or is just too vague. We all know sarah and her gang are on here 24/7 and they would have sussed out anyone claiming to be close and they would go for them. We know what they are like-rough as they come so no way they would just sit back and do nothing.

She wanted NYC for the TikTok’s and reels. That’s how far removed from reality she is. She thinks a few reels of the perfect family unit at the sight seeing means that everyone is envious of her life the way she is envious of looking at others online ! A lot of money spent on flights just so she can have the same reels and ### as everyone else. I would rather go nowhere and be loved for who I really am. She has been consistently putting on weight since the wedding was called off. And I get that, in fact we all put weight on during Covid ~ 90% of us anyway! But her JOB is helping people lose weight does she not see she’s no better than trishas transformation selling weightloss books whilst she’s gaining herself all the time! The only thing that would motivate her now to lose weight is a wedding ring and there’s no sign of that coming! It’s pretty sad isn’t it? She can’t blame a troll all she wants but it’s not NY that gave her the weight gain. Straight into IVF if she doesn’t lose any weight she will be a very unhealthy and overweight pregnant person if she doesn’t try and manage the weight first. I’m not fat phobic I am fat myself and if I was having our second baby I would be losing weight first. She’s miserable because she’s home now and the high of the holiday and the perfect reels are a distant memory and now she’s looking in the mirror and no clothes fit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Girls, if ye had to pick between a night out with Julie Haynes or burp? Who would it be? I’m steamed and curious 🤣🤣
I'd rather hang up my LBD and confine myself to a life of netflix and never darken the doors of a bar again. SARAH-well that needs no explanation and JULIE-i would die of second hand internal and eternal cringe having to listen and watch her. I couldn't cope.

Reactions: 8
Does she not realise that when she is trying to make the bigot out to be stepped up father of the year she is only showing how tit a mom she really is because the only reason he is doing all these things for luke is cause she isn’t 🙄 plus the fact that keith lives with her obviously he is there when luke is sick etc.. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love seeing the inspirational quotes😀, that is when she is rattled!

Also while she gushes about how Keith is just so good to Luke, she is lucky that Luke does not have additional needs, given Keith's view of people with disabilities

Screenshot_20220318_140118_com.huawei.photos_edit_49024810611789.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
* Unpopular opinion*

i don’t have to love B&M just because I detest Burp.
The childcare arrangements/custody should well be sorted at this point and I won’t believe burp can hold up a court this far down the line.
However - there is more evidence written, spoken and documented online that Sarah continually makes allegations against Brian not having Luke and all that.
The evidence is there- typed and spoken for all to see. Brian- why haven’t your sent her a cease and desist letter? You’re allowed asked her to stop tit talking about you it cannot interfere with a custody arrangement. And if that’s your excuse of why you’re not dealing with it then you’re worse than her.
The other reason he might not be doing anything is maybe it’s true? Because I know for sure if someone was making allegations about me and my custody arrangements to 45k strangers - if it was false I would be asking her legally to shut up.
And the notion that doing that would somehow make things worse or damage arrangements is totally fake it’s a seperate thing.

anyway just my Tuppence worth. I don’t believe he is St Brian and why he’s letting her tit talk about him, especially if it’s not true, it just mind blowing.
Thank you. This exactly. I couldn't give 2 hoots about him and Michele and have no interest in knowing about them. Nor making them out to be parents of the year. My unpopular opinion is maybe wrap it up or close your legs until you really know the person when you want to add another child into the mix. Why such a rush for both lots to throw in more babies? Whatever happened to taking it slow. This lot just rock up a bitta How's your aunt and sure ya let's move in and have more kids.

Sorry I'm rambling and totally off topic. I personally think Brian is a disgrace to allow his son to be used to sell merchandise to strangers, to be shown half naked running around a pool to 45k strangers. Whatever about custody and he said she said, that in my eyes is child endangerment and he should not be allowing it for an easy life.

Does she not realise that when she is trying to make the bigot out to be stepped up father of the year she is only showing how tit a mom she really is because the only reason he is doing all these things for luke is cause she isn’t 🙄 plus the fact that keith lives with her obviously he is there when luke is sick etc.. 🙈
That’s the thing, she’s obsessed with making Quiche into some kind of superstar when really he’s just a basic guy dating a woman who has a child. How does she think these guys usually behave?! Especially when they’re moved in after five minutes and forced into a stepped-up daddy narrative by the kid’s loser mum? I can’t imagine any fella dating a mum would last long if he refused to help out with the kiddo, or go to his school play, or ask how the kid is when it’s sick or whatever. You’d think she was dating Ireland’s most eligible bachelor the way she’s carrying on.

I just can’t work out if she portrays him as a superstar to try and fool herself into thinking she’s hit the jackpot with him or console herself that even though she comes across as a detached mother Luke has a present adult in his life that picks up that slack.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.