Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the venom she will spew about teeth when he does a runner, the bashing will know no bounds and I am HERE for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads I was meant to go to New York for my 30th a few years ago, unfortunately I found out my hubby was having an affair so I left and no New York. I’ve been thinking about going with my mam or some friends and now after seeing this I’m like is it worth it. Please tell me it is! Also I’ll be booking a hotel not staying with my aunts cousins friend once removed 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads I was meant to go to New York for my 30th a few years ago, unfortunately I found out my hubby was having an affair so I left and no New York. I’ve been thinking about going with my mam or some friends and now after seeing this I’m like is it worth it. Please tell me it is! Also I’ll be booking a hotel not staying with my aunts cousins friend once removed 🤣
It’s as much of a ball as you want it to be, and totally not the transatlantic lanza that burp is portraying. You’ll be spoilt for choice - it’s fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is really worth it. I went with my sisters for my 30th and we packed so much in! The open top buses are brill we got a 5 day pass, we used it was our transport we got a boat around the statute of liberty and the night your of Brooklyn included think it only cost $55/60 that was 6 years ago now 🤣! We stayed in hotel Edison it’s literally around the corner from time sq! Basic but clean and reasonable

Reactions: 6
Go ! There’s so much to do and see, I’d recommend the SATC tour because it brings you to so many places that you might never get the chance to see.
I’ve been a good few times and if I got a free ticket anywhere that would be top of my list ♥

Reactions: 3
It is totally worth it. New York is an amazing city, I never thought it would be for me. Plan before you go. There's lots of great pages on social media sites to help you. I'm heading back shortly, working on our itinerary today!!

Reactions: 5
You have to go. Try try try to unsee all Burps crap. It’s such a shame to see how this one has portrayed one of the greatest cities in the world. If you went 100 times you would be amazed, entertained and wowed every time. The food scene, culture, entertainment, sightseeing, people ……. My Nan always said - ‘there are negative people who will try to drag you down’. This sentence is ringing in my ears all week with the 3 of them on hols. They have dragged the image of New York down so low it is unrecognisable. They have even dragged New Jersey down a notch or 3. If we were not told she was in NY I would guess she was in some part of Costa del Sol.

Reactions: 7
Imagine the venom she will spew about teeth when he does a runner, the bashing will know no bounds and I am HERE for it 😂
I’m going on the drink for a week when it happens. Might take a month off. The drama will be off the scale. Sky news will be camped outside her house

New York is fantastic. You need to plan it & be prepared to spend but it is so worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just an observation. When she was in the bathroom, selling her wares, and generally talking shite, and he arrived in, she got mad nervous and stopped recording.
Then she came back on, in a different room, and he appeared behind her, and she asked him the price of the antigen tests. He briefly appeared on screen and she quickly moved the camera so that he couldn't be seen. I'd say he bollicked her out of it for showing him hungover.
All is not rosy...
I noticed that too😒

Reactions: 2
I personally found New York to be extremely dull, lacking in culture and couldnt wait to leave, I've seen a lot of the states and New York was my least favourite place but it isn't my sort of place, it's extremely popular for a reason so I'm sure if it's your thing then you'll absolutely love it ❤❤

She is full of lies and bullshit I think she just believes her own lies talking about doing this and that while in new York and they don’t do anything I doubt teeth will ever purpose he wouldn’t spend the money on a ring

Ah come on now, our Sayraaaaah can't be on insta all the time when she's CLEARLY too busy being all loved up with Teeth. Shur he thinks she's "so cute" without heavy make up on 🙄🙄 That and the fact that Teeth is busy minding her son and she's busy working on the alcohol dependency

Reactions: 6
Discounted tickets too in Times Square for broadway musicals, do the hop on hop off buses, Central Park, diners, bring walking shoes /runners as you will be wrecked ! Rockefeller, Empire State Building, Brooklyn bridge, Macys, ground zero, so much to do. Tiffanys

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker first time poster!
what if she’s quiet because they’re getting engaged before they and she’ll do a massive reveal!!!!

I meant to say before they come home there. I have to say her little boy seems incredibly happy. She’s a total narcissist and he’s really really rough but the child is a cutie.
I think they’re very suited as a couple. I’d rather they stick together rather than inflict themselves on others.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker first time poster!
what if she’s quiet because they’re getting engaged before they and she’ll do a massive reveal!!!!

I meant to say before they come home there. I have to say her little boy seems incredibly happy. She’s a total narcissist and he’s really really rough but the child is a cutie.
I think they’re very suited as a couple. I’d rather they stick together rather than inflict themselves on others.
I hate to say it but I'm thinking the same or else it's complete opposite and he's had enough of her shite, especially if she was drinking again 🤔

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Or! (The most unlikely scenario) she’s actually put her phone away for the day and enjoying just being with the “boys”.
the fact that she had ask my anything boxes up while on holiday seems incredibly sad. She doesn’t actually respond to anything anyway!!! I asked her about a pair of leggings weeks ago-very pointed question (not about the horrible clippy yolks) and she just totally ignored me. I think if you don’t flatter her or tell her how great she it she just won’t reply.
it’ll be interesting to see if she goes back and checks and blocks me now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.