Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children are clever, that poor child was no more grumpy she “interrupted his game” but more to the fact he knows he can’t mention his dad because mammy will start her whinging, Keith will get annoyed and it’s not worth the drama to him. Child will end up with a stress ulcer trying to placate to his bleeping bleep evil bleep nasty bitter twisted psycho birth giver. I don’t give a duck about Brian but the poor little lad knows he can’t mention his dad without drama ensuing. God love him he will never escape her nor have a healthy loving relationship with his own partner in future. Burps would be monster in law in HELL

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ah Jesus the dress 🙈 she is so broad the sleeves are nearly in 2 different time zones

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That story was to prove she washes her hair, she’s “having a ball in her bubble” and the final snap on the street from behind is to prove she wears a bra 😂😂😂 Jesus Christ just say ye read tattle ye twit 😂
Tell me you read tattle, without telling me you read tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said Luke wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese so they were bringing him but ended up going to an Irish pub instead?? that’s lousy on the poor child 😣

Reactions: 6
Keith said Keith said Keith said. duck off get a thought of your own. He is piling on the weight as well isn’t he. Big belly on him coming up the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Tea Spill on Instagram?
I can't find it
Also whete is War against Instagrammers?

Reactions: 1
Keet must have the beer goggles on to say she looks lovely without the makeup. She has showed us nothing. No China town,no little Italy. I thought she was obsessed with satc. Do they still do that tour in NY. They could have went to those places. Her stories are the exact same as when she is in the northside of cork. The only difference is Luke is with them every day. Her bra more half way up her back is definitely a story I'd delete.

Reactions: 16
My husband would tell me not to go out with my bra on show like that, why can’t she wear a strapless one like, she packed her own bag she knew what she brought with her so I don’t get it.

I'm just catching up there. That dress she has on I got for my daughter last year on Shein, she's 7 and looks cute on her. Just because they do it in adult sizes doesn't mean an adult should actually wear it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
None of the popular sights seen. Did they not do any research? You can get passes everywhere cheap enough to go see stuff

The way she was brushing through her hoses mane so aggressively had me in hives. She really is a brute

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She would have been better off to take the young lad to center parcs… terrible showcase of New York! Did ye hear her saying she is not a sightseeing person? Did she not say the trip is about the kid? 😩 I still don’t know why she lied about being in New York previously, it has become pretty apparent that she has never been there after her current stories.

Reactions: 19
None of the popular sights seen. Did they not do any research? You can get passes everywhere cheap enough to go see stuff
Like this, forgot to upload with post

She would have been better off to take the young lad to center parcs… terrible showcase of New York! Did ye hear her saying she is not a sightseeing person? Did she not say the trip is about the kid? 😩 I still don’t know why she lied about being in New York previously, it has become pretty apparent that she has never been there after her current stories.
I'd say geography isn't her strongest point. An Irish bar called New York I'd say is nearest she's been!

Attachments

• Haha
If Luke had said "I miss my Dad and baby sister" she wouldn't have posted it to her stories anyhow. I would like to think Keettt allows him to talk openly about his Dad and new baby sister, not like his birth giver (as someone said earlier, she doesn't deserve the title Mother)

Reactions: 12
My husband would tell me not to go out with my bra on show like that, why can’t she wear a strapless one like, she packed her own bag she knew what she brought with her so I don’t get it.
Why can't she wear clothes that fit her properly and suit her shape? That mop on her head does nothing and I mean nothing for her, she can't carry off long hair, it brings her down.

Even the hoho bus if the walking was too much for them would have been great. Surprised at Columbus, I mean she is the queen of medical research, a travel writer or anything travel related is not her forte. No trip to the M&M store? I know Luke doesn't eat chocolate 🙄🙄 but the store is amazing! Just for photos even.

The more I watch the stories the more it's evident she was NEVER in NYC before, just more of her lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why can't she wear clothes that fit her properly and suit her shape? That mop on her head does nothing and I mean nothing for her, she can't carry off long hair, it brings her down.

Even the hoho bus if the walking was too much for them would have been great. Surprised at Columbus, I mean she is the queen of medical research, a travel writer or anything travel related is not her forte. No trip to the M&M store? I know Luke doesn't eat chocolate 🙄🙄 but the store is amazing! Just for photos even.

The more I watch the stories the more it's evident she was NEVER in NYC before, just more of her lies.
Yes the M&M store. I loved it myself, I got the personalised m&m's for every child I knew, even ones I didn't like because it was so much fun. Luke would have adored it. I honestly think she booked this thinking she'd get the ring but it's massively backfired on her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It looks to me that she’s only used to package holidays n couldn’t believe the cost of trips etc, I’ve been away with friends that only go to Spain n sun holidays n they can’t believe you have to actually spend large amounts of money !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.