Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on for the chats but I'm allergic at the sight of her what BS is she spouting 🤔🤔 only a few more days will they have mat hing outfits for the journey home, cue the 90 cysts making an appearance, the silent fertility journey & her missing cycle as well as the weight gain but that will be ok because she will drive it on with a week of burrito bowls !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Knew the helicopter would never happen “oh I know he would love it but” she’s so full of shite

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Keet’s aunt this Keet’s aunt that.. not a word of thanks or appreciation for her own aunt, weren’t they on the scab there too? Ungrateful little twit. And it’s not normal to be that out of breath just talking at a normal pace. “I haven’t rang home at all”. Sarah you’re on holidays for like a week, not backpacking across the outback for the summer. God she is so sad it’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Do you have to be a follower to see her page?
I tap on her handle, and have tried accessing via Alphawealth and Fusion hairdressers and I can't see her page

Reactions: 1
Like me on tik tok

What's the difference? Excuse my ignorance...
If she just pressed block I wouldn’t be able to see anything from her. I’d be blocked from her page. I wouldn’t be able to find her profile… but she went to the bother of clicking on settings and blocking me from seeing just her stories. Which proves 1: she’s stupid because I don’t even follow her and 2: she’s desperate to keep her followers numbers up to be more attractive to brands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What a waste of a trip. Now off to chuck e cheese. Wahoo. They have seen 2 sights as far as I see and thats it. Apart from trying to convince us that there was only one night of drinking and that was just her!! So poor keet had hangovers without drinking. Must have been the jetlag! They should have gone to trabolgan.

Reactions: 20
That story was to prove she washes her hair, she’s “having a ball in her bubble” and the final snap on the street from behind is to prove she wears a bra 😂😂😂 Jesus Christ just say ye read tattle ye twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sooooo 1st off what in the actual house on the prairie tassel nightmare is she wearing. So she went to New York to scrounge off others, to go to a swimming pool in a shopping mall and to spend no money. When I went I didn’t drive to the bridge we walked it each time. I took the sightseeing red bus every time as I loved it. I did the 3 hour boat excursion on the intrepid as wtf would you be doing going so fast passed everything. We went to all the Burroughs, went to madison square garden, only did the stupid outlets the 1st trip. This fool literally went on a sun holiday without the beach. I actually can’t cope with all the it’s all about Luke tit! The lies. Then she selling voduz in between. And the back of that dress with her bra on show! Woooofff! It looks like she went to bleeping Dublin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
But lads she’s not a sight seeing person!! Why would you bother going to New York then.. her manky white badly fitted bra hanging out the back of that dress 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A bra has made an appearance and she washed the hair! The child looks likes he's having a ball because she does duck all with him at home! More digs at brian about how he misses his cousins 🤨 They would have had better value from trabolgan

Reactions: 12
Not into sightseeing but was living for her trip to nyc where Luke had a list of all he wanted to do.
yep that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The helicopter trip was never going to happen, she just said it to be boastful. Obviously they are finding it a lot more expensive than their tiny budget allowed if they're having to economise by choosing one attraction over another instead of letting the child do both as it is his trip after all.
They are near a cuty with some of the finest eateries in the world yet they are eating in the bigots aunt's house every night.
When you think about it properly, Luke's Christmas present is that he gets to stay in a stranger's home, watch the adults get drunk around him and do whatever excursions are the cheapest because mommy and stepped up bigot didn't have enough money for him to see what New York offers, most of his time has been spent in New Jersey suburbs

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agreed with last post. They have zero accommodation costs and flights were less than 2k. Nyc simply is not somewhere you go on a budget

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course she’s in an Irish pub in New York 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus she’s a sad bastard. That dress should be set alight… the bleeping state of it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why does it sound like she's whispering so she cant be heard by anything?

also..her top..she looks like a circus tent with bunting on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much bullshit trying to justify the dealz budget trip to New York. Sarah if you have been 2 or 3 times before why would you need Keith’s aunt to tell ye what to do? Seeing the Statue of Liberty from a speedboat is not the same as seeing it properly. Staying in a strangers house is not the same as staying in a hotel. We know you aren’t a sightseeing person because you are seriously uncultured. I doubt anyone is asking you any questions, a travel blogger you most definitely are not. This trip is embarrassing
Sight seeing....sure wasn't it only recently she found Torc waterfall in Clarney....common as muck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.