Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Whosthatgirl23 who do you think is going to film the riveting content for the gram if Saaaayyyyyra puts the phone down to spend time with Luke? Anyway she has him 98% of the time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah here Sarah your boyfriend is as rough with Luke we have all seen in on numerous occasions the big lump would want to take it easy with him !!!!

Reactions: 5
Hi Sarah 👋 it was said here how unhappy they were so a selfie looking beyond happy had to b taken for the gram after luke was thrown to the other end of the pool 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
The way he threw the child 😱. If my kids biological dad did that to my 5 year old, he wouldn't know what hit him, not to mind this boiled ham blow-in. I'd be done for murder.

That poor child, with those 2 bullies, flinging him around the place & frightening him for their own entertainment. There's a reason the universe isn't giving them another child to bring into this tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't follow her, but I can see everything she posts cause her page is public. I don't follow any of the insta huns.

Reactions: 9
The way he threw the child 😱. If my kids biological dad did that to my 5 year old, he wouldn't know what hit him, not to mind this boiled ham blow-in. I'd be done for murder.

That poor child, with those 2 bullies, flinging him around the place & frightening him for their own entertainment. There's a reason the universe isn't giving them another child to bring into this tit show
And she is so stupid she's calling it making memories anyone can be a dad but it takes a special type of ham hock to throw your son around like a rag doll but he's his stepped up daddy 🥰🥰 #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And she is so stupid she's calling it making memories anyone can be a dad but it takes a special type of ham hock to throw your son around like a rag doll but he's his stepped up daddy 🥰🥰 #blessed
Special type of ham.....howling

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He hates her, it’s clear and obvious so why the hell are they still together it has to be because he loves luke

Reactions: 18
I'd say she's going to get the road fairly soon from Keith seriously though yes he's probably a PR👁CK!!! But stickn the phone every where but his ar$e is enough to make anyone thick out! I'd say she's about enjoyable to be around as a man eating Hola hoops whilst scratching his sack.
Apparently he’s smitten with her, this was before the holiday though. I dunno why he has a face like thunder when she has the phone out because 1. He knew it was her job before they got together 2. it’s paying the bills for all there drinking sessions around the world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently he’s smitten with her, this was before the holiday though. I dunno why he has a face like thunder when she has the phone out because 1. He knew it was her job before they got together 2. it’s paying the bills for all there drinking sessions around the world 🙄
Genuinely smitten or are you being sarcastic?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Around the world? Tenerife & New York?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.