Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the throw away comment in Chuck E Cheese where Keet said - ‘In and Out of here now’ was just so sad. For all her protests about the trip being for Luke, in yet another drunken post she has caught herself up in even more lies. If a NY experience for her is being drunk sitting in the aunts front room and eating in Irish bars - that’s ok - that’s the level of what she’s used to. I just can’t help thinking of what young Lukeinstein was sold beforehand- stimulating outings to match his intellectual mind - Broadway show, Manhattan hotel stay, helicopter ride. What does he get - varying versions of Trabolgan and Monkey Maze - with the stepped up sack of miserable tit begrudging it every step of the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a holiday! Only Sarah could make a trip to New york look like a boring weekend in Killarney, does this idiot not realise that her followers can see the difference between the trip to a major city she promised and the average week in suburbia she actually had.
It is so obvious she does not have enough money to make anything special happen for Luke and Keith is not about to spend his money on Luke, Stepped up daddy's don't put their hands in their pockets it seems.

So far Luke has been to a high school football game ( nice and cheap!) whizzed past the state of liberty on a speedboat ( helicopter ride was to much $$$$), brought to Target to get a toy ( that he probably could've gotten in smyths), Brought to Times Square and got his picture taken with various people dressed up( but didn't get to stay in a hotel there because that was too much $$$), been to a waterpark in a shopping centre ( but not the amazing looking theme park because that was too much $$$), got to look at the Plaza hotel (but not get breakfast there because that is too much $$$) swam in various overground paddling pools while his mammy and stepped up bigot drank themselves into oblivion, ate in irish pubs while his mammy and stepped up bigot drank themselves into oblivion, went to a cheap kids play zone while his mammy and stepped up bigot drank themselves into oblivion.

Luke is happy because he does not know any better but if Sarah thinks any of her followers will be impressed or envious of her week in New York staying with a stranger, then she is even more deluded than I thought, the only thing I am surprised about is that she hasn't gone flown to Canal St to get lots of fake designer tit for the scummy burke sisters to try to pass off as real!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At least she was able to go on the gat at ch ch ch chuckie cheese she looks rough today 😅😅 as for that dress she had on yesterday 😂😂 but can we b grateful she didn't do like me Julie and wear it back to front with her tits down around her knees 😨😨 bad an all as the bra was good girl sar at least u finally tied them bad boys up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If they were worried about money, they could have went for 5 days and did more. Much of what's been mentioned here is free. I hate standing up for teet but those slot machine places would fleece you. I don't blame him for not wanting to spend $100 entertaining her son while she drinks pints. They could have went on a decent day tour for what he spent there last night against his will. She's a grade A asshole. All she wants to do is eat tit and slug pints. They may have enjoyed the hol but it wasn't the place for the the likes of her

Reactions: 25
If they were worried about money, they could have went for 5 days and did more. Much of what's been mentioned here is free. I hate standing up for teet but those slot machine places would fleece you. I don't blame him for not wanting to spend $100 entertaining her son while she drinks pints. They could have went on a decent day tour for what he spent there last night against his will. She's a grade A asshole. All she wants to do is eat tit and slug pints. They may have enjoyed the hol but it wasn't the place for the the likes of her
Exactly this! Like we went and on way to central park from the hotel, stopped in cafe and had massive slice velvet cake and a can of bud (when in Rome 😂) and looking out at the NY madness outside. She could have her drinks while doing actual proper New York tourist stuff, such a shame.

*Don't get me wrong wasn't a piss up/ getting pissed during day 🤪😂

Reactions: 5
He serms happy because he's not used to anything but a pretend lifestyle. So much for him to see in NY if she bothered to show him. He may as well be in Trablogan or Centreparcs.
When I read this I thought you meant keeeeet until I got to Trabolgan and thought "wait what"

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a waste of a trip to New York....Been there in 2019 for my 40th for 10 day and was flat out everyday seeing the sights and going back in Sept for my daughters 18th.....how can she even drink over there during the day with a child in tow ffs I'd need my wits about me...its frightening their carry on.....both of them boil my blood at this stage.....can't wait to hear her tell us all she has had the holiday of a lifetime..God love her if that's what this tit show has been....

Reactions: 11
I reckon she got a dose of reality at the cost of things in New York and the budget didn't stretch that far to a Broadway show, Heli ride and hotel room. Looking forward the photos from the M&M store. Did Luke even go in to The Plaza, Lego store or FAO Schwarz. Did they visit Central Park and do a Pedicab tour or see the 9/11 Memorial Pools??
You need a rough itinerary for NYC, so you have an idea where you are going. Someone didn't do their research and put an age appropriate plan in place for visiting the city. And this one says she was there twice before but can't remember if it was actually 3 times. G'way Saaaaaaayyyyra girl ya liar!

Reactions: 13
Cannot be arsed going back through her stories, but did she say that they got a rickshaw through Central Park? Yet no photos or footage of this 🤔 bet it didn’t happen. Also Luke prob would have preferred a carriage but again 💸💵💰

Reactions: 9
Have to say in all the times I’ve been to Central Park if you want to enjoy it especially with kids you’d be walking, the boats, the carousel, the zoo. Is the fun fair still in CP? Like you could spend the day there

Reactions: 5
Cannot be arsed going back through her stories, but did she say that they got a rickshaw through Central Park? Yet no photos or footage of this 🤔 bet it didn’t happen. Also Luke prob would have preferred a carriage but again 💸💵💰
If she did it was probably a pedicab she meant but thats the guts of $75+ dollars and as you say if there was no photos you wouldn't believe her.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she got a dose of reality at the cost of things in New York and the budget didn't stretch that far to a Broadway show, Heli ride and hotel room. Looking forward the photos from the M&M store. Did Luke even go in to The Plaza, Lego store or FAO Schwarz. Did they visit Central Park and do a Pedicab tour or see the 9/11 Memorial Pools??
You need a rough itinerary for NYC, so you have an idea where you are going. Someone didn't do their research and put an age appropriate plan in place for visiting the city. And this one says she was there twice before but can't remember if it was actually 3 times. G'way Saaaaaaayyyyra girl ya liar!
She's not into siteseeing tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You couldn't believe anything that comes out of her mouth the amount of lies she's been caught on what an embarrassment of a woman, she will have the flight home to make up enough stories for the chats and ask away question box, Sarah the explorer!!!

Reactions: 7
I think the lion king is on broadway at the mo?They're not goNna stretch to a 100 bucks a ticket tho when she doesn't even take him to panto here. ImO wouldn't it a be lovely thing to do without quiche for mom and son 😔

Reactions: 14
Keet’s comment “in and out of here now Sarah”. I thought the whole trip revolved around Luke? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.