Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was addicted to the “black puddin salid” she hasn’t had it once since they stopped sending it to her for free.. she must think people are stupid.. promotes all when getting freebies or paid and never hear about it again when the gig is over..
She’s not wrong people are stupid. All you have to do it look at the companies who are using influencers to market their products.

Reactions: 7
Luke is in serious need of Speech Therapy. How she can post that video that basically opens him up for ridicule is beyond me.

Fair play to Sweet King for not using her as a Brand Ambassador again!
He started off well. Clear. Then he sped up and no clue what he said. I wonder is it like say back in toddler years you know what your child is saying or trying to pronounce but an outsider couldn't connect the dots. She doesn't seem to be aware of it when posting the videos and at the end laughing like she heard him crystal clear.

Reactions: 8
Why does she find the need to publicly gush over her boyfriend at least twice a week like a love struck 14 year old. Its embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does she find the need to publicly gush over her boyfriend at least twice a week like a love struck 14 year old. Its embarrassing 😂
Exactly this, but those that know us know, well if that is true why do you feel the need to post about it every 2 seconds 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly this, but those that know us know, well if that is true why do you feel the need to post about it every 2 seconds 🤔
😂 😂 I know, i find it hilarious how she always says that those who know us line when we all know she has no friends outside her family members. Yet another lie and exaggerated load of bollocks from belchy spunk hair burke

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
"Tell me you are jealous of your ex , his partner and their new baby without telling me You are jealous of your ex, his partner and their new baby " eh burbs ?! 🤪🤪
This is witty as duck...... New thread title worthy 🤣😂🤣😂❤🎉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She was addicted to the “black puddin salid” she hasn’t had it once since they stopped sending it to her for free.. she must think people are stupid.. promotes all when getting freebies or paid and never hear about it again when the gig is over..
Same as them all .. people need to wise up Instagram is just a marketing tool using all of them

Reactions: 8
Ah here she picked the wrong man to be a role model to young Lukey, the homophobic, fat shaming , racist, bigot Tweety Keith but you can’t deny the bond they have !!!

No doubt she was gushing over all the fellas in Killarney yesterday trying to find her next stepped up daddy if things don’t work out with Keith 🤦‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Clear to everyone that the only person she is trying to convince with all the lovey dovey posts is herself. How can he not see it??

Reactions: 13
Hi Sar, how's Luke's new baby sister?!! Does he love her to bits, awh ☺ Are you rattled.
Christ I need to go to bed...... I read this as how's lukes new babysitter 😂 and then how rattled she is from him loving her.....

She had a serious initial consult /procedure during the week. She goes on the absolute piss, like a banshee in the lives then Rocks up for the results 2m half hungover.Then ah sure were going to start this personal PRIVATE I'm not STRONG ENOUGH to speak about it smirking infertility journey after the holibops in America, her kids santa present 6 months late.....would u just bleeping let it go

Reactions: 10
No mention to of the skin/facial place either in a while!! She won’t be able to bring boast about her glowing skin this week 😂😂

• Haha
The thought of him picking them out if his turkey teeth 🤢
Why did he bother going to Turkey for new teeth when he’s scoffing sugary jellies and smoking fags 24/7, that’ll tell you what a dope he is ffs 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Every post she does that is a paid gig she tries to sneakily pretend either someone messaged her or she spontaneously starts talking about something, example putting in her earings on camera, that was a set up.

Her paid sponsor ship for her lip zapper is gone too so we never see it again.
Lip zapper 😆😆😆😆😆 if only it zapped her lips shut 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No mention to of the skin/facial place either in a while!! She won’t be able to bring boast about her glowing skin this week 😂😂
Flawless “beaudy” she doesn’t have to go anymore her skin is just perfect and “beeeuuudiiifulll” so much so she doesn’t have to wear makeup or use filters anymore 😂😂😂 only the freckle filter as it slims down her nose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just throwing it out for when herself or Donna are having a read later that there's no winner been announced on the company yet, whichever dodgy friend wins it this time 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I wouldn't care if I was going out with Jesus Christ himself I wouldn't be gushing about him! She should be ashamed of her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just throwing it out for when herself or Donna are having a read later that there's no winner been announced on the company yet, whichever dodgy friend wins it this time 🙄
Omg competition i cant spell without me coffee but unfortunately i didnt get one this morning cause I forgot to video it so himself fucked it out the window but thats ok the people who know me know he's very good

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg competition i cant spell without me coffee but unfortunately i didnt get one this morning cause I forgot to video it so himself fucked it out the window but thats ok the people who know me know he's very good
He didn’t do it in a nasty way like xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.