Sarah Burke #31 Cysta, cysta, talk about a 2way twister, shakin up the family tree coz of infertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dresses are rotten on her, wrong shape and the ‘polyester puff sleeves’ make her look an NFL linebacker. Her legs are looking good though, shame about the rest like.

Also poor form of Vavavoom to be collabing with the likes of herself. She doesn’t scream premium well-fitted clothing now does she….but judging by their website she’s right up their street 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You're an emotional wreck Sayyrraaaa because Brian has a new baby.
Cycle cycle cycle cycle.... Would you duck the duck off you absolute melt 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just when I thought she wouldn’t annoy me anymore. Cycle cycle cycle. We move. Next on will be Cycle on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's only going to the gym because her built in babysitter is working and she'd have to mind the child 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leaving everything else aside, I actually like the dresses on her🙈.
Ahhhhhh nahhhhhh! RAVE THREAD!!!! That’s it. No more feeling sorry on any of these yolks. The gloves are off now. The size 16 but could have gotten a 14!! I am the opposite get a 14 and I’m like a 8-10. And the bleeping hair! What an absolute gomey bleeping fool. Nah I don’t care about your weight I don’t care about anything sarrahhhh just stop lying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She had the chance to spend some time with her son on their own and she farms him out to go on a thread mill! Couldn’t she have gone out with Luke and the dog for a walk! She is some pain in the arse

Reactions: 12
Ahhhhhh nahhhhhh! RAVE THREAD!!!! That’s it. No more feeling sorry on any of these yolks. The gloves are off now. The size 16 but could have gotten a 14!! I am the opposite get a 14 and I’m like a 8-10. And the bleeping hair! What an absolute gomey bleeping fool. Nah I don’t care about your weight I don’t care about anything sarrahhhh just stop lying!
Fine, I’ll say this. The pink dress was too tight across the back so she does in her hole need to size down, Azip or no Azip! Happy?

Reactions: 2
we all know the only reason your going to the gym because you got If for free you skank. Everything handed on a plate to this one !!!! duck off with your cycle you simpleton Christ how do her sisters and friends put up and listen to her. !!!!

Any one gonna start a new thread !!!! Suggestions !!!

Reactions: 3
we all know the only reason your going to the gym because you got If for free you skank. Everything handed on a plate to this one !!!! duck off with your cycle you simpleton Christ how do her sisters and friends put up and listen to her. !!!!

Any one gonna start a new thread !!!! Suggestions !!!
I will do the new thread. 100% only reason she is going is as it is free and bringing her entourage along.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.