Sarah Burke #31 Cysta, cysta, talk about a 2way twister, shakin up the family tree coz of infertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she never have shopping in? What house with a child runs out of food this often? She spends her days farting around talking into her phone, why can’t she go to the supermarket

Reactions: 19
Sorry what now Mcdonalds porridge is a thing??! Wtf it takes 3 mins to nuke a bowl in the morn And maybe add a few bleeping strawberries Sarah instead of chocolate!!

Was it worth listening to her stories today? No, but sure look at least she told Keet who is working nights that she would take Lukey Burke Buckley O'Conner Healy Rae Miyagi McAllister to Aldi later
😴😴😴😴
Wonder why not upmarket dunnes??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry what now Mcdonalds porridge is a thing??! Wtf it takes 3 mins to nuke a bowl in the morn And maybe add a few bleeping strawberries Sarah instead of chocolate!!

Wonder why not upmarket dunnes??
She’s probably barred since the time she came on ranting that the poor girl who served her didn’t give her a voucher

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am shocked to see vavavoom collabing!! I buy from them all the time and I’m disgusted to see them supporting her

Does she even have a bra on. Has she one boob bigger and dangly than the other one? She looks like my mam with her prosthetic boob in arseways.
She has great legs in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she pick 3 dresses the same style? My credit card is safe Burp and won't be lining your pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not own a iron, imagine someone paying you for an ad and you not even ironing the dress

Does she not own a iron, imagine someone paying you for an ad and you not even ironing the dress
I’m on about the second one , the pink one

Reactions: 10
I will be contacting vavavoom to express my concern and disgust!

Will inform them that I will not be buying from them again

Reactions: 6
Fashion influencer is something she most definitely is not 😂 it’s like a what not to wear post.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.