Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Thread title - Luke is a big brother but I’m not the mother, Keith get out your little udder I need another.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 119

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

Saraaah here , Luke's mom

So where to start so much has happened. Keet and I went to Therapie in Dublin there now last week . We are starting our journey with IVF I'm soooo excided loike. So we are going straight to IVF even though I have 207 cysts , like the sonographer told me at my last scan and IVF doesn't usually happen with cysts and there are so many other things that can be done before IVF but I said to Keet there it's IVF or nothing and this is our journey now. Its a silent journey but I talk about it all the time and I don't want to hurt anyone but I can't get my story straight so I just turn off my story replies so people can't be telling I'm wrong.

Up and down to Dublin for an event and sur Jesus I was drained from it but I'm going to go to IVF treatment in Dublin just to get away like.

The thing that I have been dreading happened. The parcel arrived but we won't acknowledge it happened.🤫 So to take my mind off things I have Keet strapped to the bbq feeding me cows and we booked New York , just the three of us our little family unit. We are going in June even though we booked in November and it was Lukes Christmas present but we pushed NY out and brought Tenerife in and brought NY in again and now we have shaken it all about we are good to go . Luke is delided, he has so much planned for himself so I just said to Keet there now we will let him off on his own little adventure .
I'm thinking of changing his name to Luke Lukoland Beddy Buckley O Connor Myiaghi McCallister I think its beadiful and he loves the Tek Wan Do and wants to do 2 nights but sur the second night is a Friday and I couldn't commit to that cos that's way too much of my time spent on my child who is my world (only during Mommy hours) xoxo

Did a collab there with Shoe Glam delided to announce I'm getting my own shoe named after me the Burpenstocks and they are fab ❤

Weigh in tomorrow and if I haven't lost weight I'm throwing Keet on the bbq . Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Booboo68

Chatty Member
Just rang the raddison there to see what there policy is on recording in the pool area she said it's a no across the board no recording told her about that fat cunt,then asked was it usual to be gifted free gym membership when you book swimming lessons and she said absolutely not,told her how much if a fckn scab she is trying to get freebies and about teeth being homophobic etc,this will be reported to the manager Monday and they will be looking at WAI in case she deletes it on her page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Alan, Sarah's Uncle commented on Michelles profiler on Facebook that it was a lovely photo of her and Brian 🤭 hope he is not the same uncle Sarah bought slippers for, for mother's day

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Those shoes 😆😆😆 I've just had a great laugh watching her almost climax over the fkn ugliest cheap rotten shoes ever hahah these are the KAAAAAAKEEEE wans they're BEWWWWDIFOL🤣🤣 50 quid for a pair of knock off birkenstocks can u cope. theyshould have marketed them as BURPENSTOCKS hahah fake and awful like herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Nono nono

Michelle had a baby girl yesterday so I wonder will the new York trip be postponed again now seeing as the baby arrived early. Bet she'll say they made the decision to push trip out as the heat wud be too much for luke.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
As much as i dont like claire balding at least she admitted she had an addiction and gave it up. This one is claiming she's done everything to try get pregnant. Except no drinking a healthy diet and exercise. I did absolutely fucking everything to get pregnant and then was afraid to breathe hard in case itd start a miscarriage. I ended up suicidal after the losses, that's devastation and consuming not like this absolute prick and her claims

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

square_spoon

VIP Member
I suppose Therapie’s line will be ‘if we can make it happen for these absolute gutter dwellers who have no business trying for a kid….we can make it happen for anyone’.

Heavy smoker - no problem! Overweight - can’t wait! Heavy drinkers - sign up! Unfit - we love a challenge! Appalling dietary habits devoid of all nutrition - nobody’s perfect…..come see us in Therapie hun xxxxx ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Addd

VIP Member
Thinking of @Addd at this time. They must be positively catatonic at this stage without the sandwich filler video. A care package of a packet of hunkey doreys and a half eaten mint aero being sent your way hun x
Thank you so much for the kind thoughts, I am not going to lie, it’s been a really really tough couple of weeks standing in the kitchen staring at the two slices of bread - day in day out.
But I have been driving it on eating potatoes with thick layers of cheese with pints of beer (syn free).
My boyfriend said I need to go to the gym as I’ve put on a bit of weight but not in a nasty way like x

• Haha
Reactions: 36

JustAnotherFollower

Like the fast food and fags right before they head in for a fertility apt... and she wanted that to be part of her reel?!! Wtaf and sitting there giddy like she's waiting on a spa treatment at a hotel... while Keith wonders how the fuck his life has come to this.... wow I thought her chat was bad enough but she's done one better with that... 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

JustAnotherFollower

She doesn't want another baby, she wants a fertility journey on Instagram... the mind boggles at her choices of what she's sharing and why....

99 problems and a cyst ain't one!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Last year he dumped her for one of his cousins friends. Keith and Sarah were apart for about 3 months until the cousins friend dumped him. He has made it known that if this girl were to take him back, he would be 'up for it'
I only read the first sentence of this and I thought you said he dumped her for one of his cousins! And tbh the getup of him I wasn’t even that shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Eeeeeem Michelle hid the pics, I do think she’s reading here too but look at the story 😂 the “I get to love you” on the vid of baby…. Hahaha she’s pouring petrol on Sarah’s dumpster fire of rage

• Haha
Reactions: 34