Sarah Burke #31 Cysta, cysta, talk about a 2way twister, shakin up the family tree coz of infertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, I don’t get the recording of the Burger King and the two goons eating their deli food on a picnic table outside the plaza 😩 who cares 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like the fast food and fags right before they head in for a fertility apt... and she wanted that to be part of her reel?!! Wtaf and sitting there giddy like she's waiting on a spa treatment at a hotel... while Keith wonders how the duck his life has come to this.... wow I thought her chat was bad enough but she's done one better with that... 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Keith is questioning all his life choices or is bollixed from being a full time stepped up father, working and riding haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Keith is questioning all his life choices or is bollixed from being a full time stepped up father, working and riding haha
Probably the moment he realised he’d been lured to Kildare on a false promise of a day at Mondello and the only thing standing between him and him making some other bloke a stepped-up dad to *his* kid in a year or two is his crappy sub-par sperm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s desperate she’s making luke support Man U just like teeth. To impress teeth. She’s so jealous of Brian and Michelle’s relationship that she will do the opposite to what Brian wants.
could you imagine Brian puttin reels up with a load of hashtags of the ‘stepped up stepmom’ she wouldn’t sit back and take it. It’s so so wrong. Poor child will be brainwashed against his daddy I’d say she constantly gives out about him around luke.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
When you think of it though he’s left himself be the patsy here…
He left his mams house (prob paying up rent there s he should)
He has a good job with fairly decent wages
She has a house on hap, prob on some social welfare payment so if he’s paying anything towards her rent it’s prob a lot less than he was paying at home

She’s prob riding him like a disco stick to get preggers, so sex whenever he wants

Her making every meal for him… he’s been blindsided she’s literally gaslighted him into it

Also I suppose we don’t know what happens outside of what she posts but the content she’s posting in relation to Luke and his dad is borderline toxic, she’s painting a picture and it’s not something that child should be seeing in years to come when he has access to what she’s said…

Reactions: 10
Trust me, Brian does not give a damn what football kit Luke wears, he is only concerned with the child's happiness and if Keith must be in his life, Brian would rather Luke was happy around him as he does the majority of looking after luke.
Anyone who doubts how much Brian does for Luke, just consider how much free time Sarah has had lately and that is just what she has shown. There have been many instances where Sarah has put up a pre record of Luke when he was with his dad, Brian has no time for Sarahs games, she is only baiting him to get a response and to start a dialogue with him.
Now that Brian is in a happy relationship, he looks at Keith and remembers the drama and meltdowns and thanks his lucky stars he is away from her!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She has a house on hap, prob on some social welfare payment so if he’s paying anything towards her rent it’s prob a lot less than he was paying at home

She’s prob riding him like a disco stick to get preggers, so sex whenever he wants

Her making every meal for him… he’s been blindsided she’s literally gaslighted him into it

Also I suppose we don’t know what happens outside of what she posts but the content she’s posting in relation to Luke and his dad is borderline toxic, she’s painting a picture and it’s not something that child should be seeing in years to come when he has access to what she’s said…
At the expense of him now piling on the stones too and looking 10 years older since getting with her

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I don't going he has the intellect to realise how she is trapping him. Tina raised those girls to be obsessed with money and Sarah is obviously expecting Keith to pay any balances for the fertility treatment once her #collab covers the main part.
When they do break up, she will have the new stepped up daddy in place and use it to get as much money as she can out of the bigot.

Donnas hair is rotten
I see her at the girls school, it is badly cut and the filter does not show how badly toned it is, it has blue and yellow in it!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Mortified 🥴 She's a great advertisement for someone who wants fertility treatment so badly. Are they the only 2 singing & dancing (into her phone 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.