Sarah Burke #31 Cysta, cysta, talk about a 2way twister, shakin up the family tree coz of infertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah if you’re going to copy another account’s content and pass it off as your own at least have the gumption not to like the original post. Silk Fred posted that hack about the lace up shoes the other day, she liked it and has now replicated it as her own original idea 🤡🤣
And stillllllll has the same bedsheets on, they are literally on that long there must be a major hum of Keith’s beyond perfect sperm off them. That’s why she won’t remove them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is her sister acc Ciara's fitness
Ah could Sarah not got help or tips off her...

Reactions: 2
And stillllllll has the same bedsheets on, they are literally on that long there must be a major hum of Keith’s beyond perfect sperm off them. That’s why she won’t remove them
She would probably get pregnant rubbing herself off the sheets at this stage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She’s like that woman from the USA that sat on a couch for so long the couch became part of her skin… those shorts will need to be removed with a scalpel at this rate 🤮

Edit- corrected autocorrect 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I love how she bought Ellie Kelly sunglasses and tagged Ellie Kelly thinking she would get reshared to her story and she didn’t 🤣🤣🤣 and she’s shared other ones since, Sarah is that much of a smelly loser nobody wants to associate with her
Love Cherish didnt reshare her either she must be disgusted! Drive it onnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was up talking with Jens journey at the lunch in Dublin. Julie is buddies now with Erin Mcgregor and a few bigger names, Sarah didnt seem to get noticed or tagged by many at it.

Screenshot_20220430_192600.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The reel ....I can't like wtf....and the mil no love you've had no day out to have a mil

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That reel! God love her she's in for a land. I do genuinely hope it works out for her.

Reactions: 4
That reel is so embarrassing!! Also Keith looks minging, I'd say he doesn't wash his hair either 😬😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Rewatching the the therapie reel (snooker is on amc dinner is still cooking and I'm trying not to eat a bowl of porridge as a snack waiting) and I think it's an undisclosed collab, not necessarily free IVF but a collab of some sort.. there's a lot of including the logo, it's weird, you wouldn't do that unless you were advertising

Reactions: 16
Rewatching the the therapie reel (snooker is on amc dinner is still cooking and I'm trying not to eat a bowl of porridge as a snack waiting) and I think it's an undisclosed collab, not necessarily free IVF but a collab of some sort.. there's a lot of including the logo, it's weird, you wouldn't do that unless you were advertising
Therapie’s low-rent reputation is only going to keep sinking if they’re collabing in some way with this piece of trash and her equally trashy latest sperm donor. I’d nearly let Penneys have a go at my tubes before I’d let Therapie in 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think your righg

Reactions: 1
Therapie’s low-rent reputation is only going to keep sinking if they’re collabing in some way with this piece of trash and her equally trashy latest sperm donor. I’d nearly let Penneys have a go at my tubes before I’d let Therapie in 🥴
I think your righg

Just get vibes, like if I was to be spending 4K + for something I sure as hell wouldn't be advertising them, at least unless it's a recommendation afterwards. Like the the biggest focuses on the reel are the logo

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.