Sarah Burke #30 Knotted and besotted, up to Therapie Fertility they trotted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freckles and beddy are off for fish n chips now 😂😂😂 she should b able to take her out without posting the poor woman on her insta 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey @ratz great to hear from ya any reason why she is not acknowledging the fact that luke is already getting baby sis/bro it's very cruel considering she says he always asking for 1

Reactions: 7
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA or #gifted her items even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Radisson Blu
Icehouse Hotel ( with Dylan Oaks competition)
SilkProMax
Bouquetbox.ie
Exerify
Aliciandchloe
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
Sweetness Hair and Beauty
King Hair
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny
Icehouse Hotel( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Bouquetbox.ie
Radisson Blu
SilkProMax
Exerify
alicianandchloe
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks (Also Littlesmith sell fab chains for anyone looking for an alternative)
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with or gift items to Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

I am not including LoveCherish in the above lists because it was for charity,

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Fairways hotel
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA or #gifted her items even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Radisson Blu
SilkProMax
Bouquetbox.ie
Exerify
Aliciandchloe
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
Sweetness Hair and Beauty
King Hair
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny
Bouquetbox.ie
Radisson Blu
SilkProMax
Exerify
alicianandchloe
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks (Also Littlesmith sell fab chains for anyone looking for an alternative)
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with or gift items to Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

I am not including LoveCherish in the above lists because it was for charity,

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Fairways hotel
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her
*Also the Icehouse hotel Mayo are aware that Sarah and Dylan chain group are using their hotel in a competition.

Reactions: 4
I’d strongly recommend going private because you could wait and wait for public and be told you need ivf and they don’t do that on public list. Go to gp for all your bloods.

you need consent from your partner/husband etc because they are giving their sperm. You also have to sign about what ye do in the case of a death of one of ye, breakdown of relationship etc. you both need to sign a consent to transfer any embryos too because they are human and have the potential to be a person.

Depending on the sperm results and tubes etc, oii and iui would be a waste of time and not recommended.Defo quit the booze and fags 100% but if tubes are fucked-which I don’t believe hers are because she would have told us and they would remove them because toxic fluid could be destroying sperm etc, it would also be first option if sperm is fucked which is what I’m thinking is their story.

I’ve lived ivf for too long and too recent and currently pregnant with an ivf miracle(very very early) I know too much about the whole process to believe any of her bullshit
Thank you so much ❤

I called myGP and she is sending a referral for me to go private. Thank you for the advice and best wishes with your pregnancy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Waterstone is the best , but he is also a no bullshit/straight talking little ferret of a man and would run her out of his office until she lost weight, stopped smoking (Keith) and changed her lifestyle .
He is the baby maker. Has a terrible manner but the man knows what he’s doing. Well kinda he told me in cumh I was having a boy when I was told it was a girl. It was in fact a girl. But hey I had a perfectly healthy baby and that’s all that matters.
can someone please give me some info about the fertility guy in cork please? I’ve been seeing consultants for about 16 years due to a rare disorder (similarish to PCoS) and have only recently been referred for fertility consult. (Approx 8 months ago for referral and scans) was advised this is a long drawn out process on the public waiting list so I feel need to consider going privately if I can afford it. Time is ticking :( :( Sorry for hijacking the thread!! Weird someone with secondary infertility would be a priority over someone who hasn’t had a pregnancy. Not limiting secondary infertility I just find the whole system very backwards. For example I was asked for a signed form from my husband to proceed with fertility treatment .. I wondered how that was a thing in this day and age. Anyway , sorry for hijack. Welcome back RATZ I have been off here for a couple weeks but thought you had been found out. Glad it’s not the case and you’re here to spill the tea ☕
Dr John Waterstone is your man. Google him he has his own clinic. He’s the babymaker in Cork.

Telling her story lads it wasn’t a fecking book you were reading I mean she’s fabricated a lot of it , mortified for her. I wonder has Tweety Keetty been sharing his stories with his friends. Can you imagine what he would be posting on Twitter if he got away with it probably insulting people wanting IVF & fertility struggles 🤬🤬
He most def has not been sharing it I can tell you that for sure.

Reactions: 3
He is the baby maker. Has a terrible manner but the man knows what he’s doing. Well kinda he told me in cumh I was having a boy when I was told it was a girl. It was in fact a girl. But hey I had a perfectly healthy baby and that’s all that matters.

Dr John Waterstone is your man. Google him he has his own clinic. He’s the babymaker in Cork.

His probably a laughing stock with the carry on 🤣

Reactions: 2

He doesn’t have to share it burp is sharing it for him

Reactions: 5
Why is she telling people about it when she doesn't want any comments on it? Guess what Sarah - you could just not tell people about it.

Reactions: 8
Serious question… do people get their other half EASTER PRESENTs?????? The duck is she on about Keith got her a voucher from shein for Easter??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now buying someone a gift for Easter is a ridiculous concept, but a voucher for shein 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this tops him booking the flights only for her bday. What a catch you are Keet!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.