Sarah Burke #30 Knotted and besotted, up to Therapie Fertility they trotted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was exhausted from going up and down to Dublin in one day๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ eh sar you do realise all the scans youโ€™re gona need doing ivf up the country??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see a friend of Julie's I don't know if she's friends with Sarah is on a fertility journey she was keeping it quiet from people and had a second page for it. She's now gone public and has all her dates and tests in order Sarah will prob take notes and use that so she can be more believable

Reactions: 7
I see a friend of Julie's I don't know if she's friends with Sarah is on a fertility journey she was keeping it quiet from people and had a second page for it. She's now gone public and has all her dates and tests in order Sarah will prob take notes and use that so she can be more believable
Seen that. Heart broke for her when I read about all her fails. Itโ€™s a hard thing to do and Sarah is only thrilled to be on the bandwagon now making it her #journey

Reactions: 7
Is it tracey fitness?

Reactions: 2
Telling her story lads it wasnโ€™t a fecking book you were reading I mean sheโ€™s fabricated a lot of it , mortified for her. I wonder has Tweety Keetty been sharing his stories with his friends. Can you imagine what he would be posting on Twitter if he got away with it probably insulting people wanting IVF & fertility struggles ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 5
Confused, Lisa solo mom has Tracy tagged as having a baby on her own but Tracy is in a relationship?
I see she was trying on her own before this new relationship.

Burp is the same only with Tweet a year same as Tracy and her new partner.

Can't get over yesterday if Shannen, Sarah and Julie travelled in the same car that there was no Instagram stories. Why did Julie give up the front seat for Burp ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the backlash is taking its toll on Burp, while she's still mouthing her shite, she's in deep now and its not going as well as she planned it. Maybe she should have kept her silent journey SILENT.

Reactions: 17
She was exhausted from going up and down to Dublin in one day๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ eh sar you do realise all the scans youโ€™re gona need doing ivf up the country??
I thought the exact same thing. 5 hour round trip for every single appointment. Knowing her sheโ€™ll use it to scrounge a few overnights in hotels along the way.

I still think there will be some collab or sp from therapie but with timing sheโ€™s been told to hold offโ€ฆ
I couldnโ€™t agree more. Press is bad about these clinics and collabs at the moment so theyโ€™re all keeping it quiet. Works for both parties. Neither of them get critised - burp gets her treatment for a song and the clinic get wall to wall advertising. Win-Win. No other reason for passing some of the best fertility clinics in the country. Does she think sheโ€™ll waltz out of the clinic full of beans after every appointment? There will (and I know the will) be days when you just want to get home and into bed as fast as you can - not face over 2 hours drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Confused, Lisa solo mom has Tracy tagged as having a baby on her own but Tracy is in a relationship?
I see she was trying on her own before this new relationship.

Burp is the same only with Tweet a year same as Tracy and her new partner.

Can't get over yesterday if Shannen, Sarah and Julie travelled in the same car that there was no Instagram stories. Why did Julie give up the front seat for Burp ๐Ÿ˜‚
My take on her story is she is still doing it solo and it's a new relationship he isn't or wasnt going to be the babys biological father. She said he came along during her journey

Reactions: 2
I canโ€™t search for her page AT ALL today?? Iโ€™ve even gone through her mothers page and searched her name and itโ€™s not showing up?? Anyone else??
Do you follow her? It seems that some of us who watched her stories late that night as she chatted tit about infertility and donโ€™t follow her have been blocked ๐Ÿคฃ imagine caring enough to do that. Luckily I was watching from an alt account so it matters little ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah thatโ€™s who it is
I haven't watched her story yet just seen it mentioned on Lisa's story. Will have a look later.

My take on her story is she is still doing it solo and it's a new relationship he isn't or wasnt going to be the babys biological father. She said he came along during her journey
Ah ok, sounds like a decent fella, will have a look at her story later.

Reactions: 1
Laughing at her complaining about the tiredness of travelling up and down to Dublin in the one day when she was praising it the other day a part of her journey. Does she not realise she could be doing that trek a few times a week? Ya that kind of tiredness and stress is great for your body when going through ivf ๐Ÿ™„ she prob picked Dublin so herself and teet will have to check into hotels after her appointments because sarrrrrah will be so tired and she can continue on pawning and ignoring the child she already has

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would she shut the duck up with the telling the story and the journey clichรฉ. You can tell your boring, made up story Sarah without announcing that you are telling a story. I hope she's inundated with messages from people telling her she's making a mockery out of fertility issues. Welcome back RATZ_HOLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else waiting on Burps size 12/14/16/18 dress to go up on depop ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Tracy Fitness the one that Sarah was going to for training sessions / advice?
Her fertility journey seems alot more honest and real than Sarah's... loved the timing of that video, how Julie shared it too and also how she made a point of saying she doesn't drink alcohol ... I hope she gets her little babba this time, seems like a very thing to go through, like alot of women on here .. ๐Ÿ’œ

Edit.. Sarah is with trishas fitness studios not this woman... ๐Ÿ”

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is Tracy Fitness the one that Sarah was going to for training sessions / advice?
Her fertility journey seems alot more honest and real than Sarah's... loved the timing of that video, how Julie shared it too and also how she made a point of saying she doesn't drink alcohol ... I hope she gets her little babba this time, seems like a very thing to go through, like alot of women on here .. ๐Ÿ’œ
Yes I taught the same that thatโ€™s who she has been going to for the advice

Laughing at her complaining about the tiredness of travelling up and down to Dublin in the one day when she was praising it the other day a part of her journey. Does she not realise she could be doing that trek a few times a week? Ya that kind of tiredness and stress is great for your body when going through ivf ๐Ÿ™„ she prob picked Dublin so herself and teet will have to check into hotels after her appointments because sarrrrrah will be so tired and she can continue on pawning and ignoring the child she already has
This is another influencer one that Is all about getting pregnant and the pregnancy but no real thought yet on what it will be like when a baby actually arrives ๐Ÿ™ˆno long term plan!!!!!
if she's tired now......what would she be like if there's going to be a newborn in the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.